PDA

View Full Version : For Political Hack

Will James
07-27-2013, 11:28 PM
They locked the thread but I wanted to respond to your post on tolerance. Your definition is fundamentally flawed. I typed this but it was locked before posting.

You don't tolerate things that are fundamentally bad. For example, we do not tolerate Bears spewing their shit on this board. Would you have us accept their point of view here, or are we just bigoted Anti-Bears?

This isn't political, but definitional. If it gets deleted, whatever. That's why I'm posting in the bull shit section.

swdawg
07-29-2013, 01:52 AM
They locked the thread but I wanted to respond to your post on tolerance. Your definition is fundamentally flawed. I typed this but it was locked before posting.

You don't tolerate things that are fundamentally bad. For example, we do not tolerate Bears spewing their shit on this board. Would you have us accept their point of view here, or are we just bigoted Anti-Bears?

This isn't political, but definitional. If it gets deleted, whatever. That's why I'm posting in the bull shit section.

You posted it in the absolutely correct place. It's definitely bullshit.

Political Hack
08-06-2013, 08:29 PM
I don't remember what I said, but I don't tolerate my son acting up in a restaurant. ED won't tolerate Black Bears posting on this site. The justice system doesn't tolerate first degree murder.

However, when speaking about political tolerance, you have to take a different perspective of the word. It's not an absolute. It's an ideal. You have lots of ideals. I'm sure you can relate.