PDA

View Full Version : Buy/sell dak

msstate7
10-25-2015, 04:23 PM
If Dak shows out again with the national stage Thursday night against mizzou and beats bama with impressive numbers, he's back in the heisman talk.

I think LF all but has the heisman, but I would love to have Dak in New York as a finalist

defiantdog
10-25-2015, 04:24 PM
If Dak shows out again with the national stage Thursday night against mizzou and beats bama with impressive numbers, he's back in the heisman talk.

I think LF all but has the heisman, but I would love to have Dak in New York as a finalist

If Dak beats Bama, he'll be in the heisman talk

ShotgunDawg
10-25-2015, 04:33 PM
I'll add another:

Buy or Sell: Chip Kelly uses his 2nd round pick on Dak? I buy

Sure, Dak has flaws, but he does so many things well. He stays healthy, consistently makes good decisions with the football, and has extremely underrated accuracy. I see the media goggle over Jared Goff and Paxton Lynch, and while I see their ceiling, Dak is simply as good or a better overall player than both. They just have better measurable sand look prettier doing it.

Coach34
10-25-2015, 04:36 PM
If Dak beats Bama, he'll be in the heisman talk

This

HoopsDawg
10-25-2015, 04:40 PM

The frontrunner doesn't win the heisman very often. Dak's is in a great spot. He will have a great chance to showcase himself against Mizzou, Bama, Arky, and then the Egg Bowl all on national TV. If we run the table, and he shows out, he will win the Heisman unless Fournette keeps up this pace.

MabenMaroon
10-25-2015, 04:52 PM
I believe you would have to see Alabama completely shut down LF and win handily or decisively, then have Baylor or OkState shut down Boykin, and then have Stanford win out and Christian MacCaffery continue what he is doing. CMcCaffery would grab a chunk of the western votes. Then Dak could be in the picture. A lot of variables but feasible.

Quaoarsking
10-25-2015, 05:00 PM
A win over Alabama should get him invited at least. Whether he wins or not depends on how the others do

chef dixon
10-25-2015, 05:03 PM
Even if Fournette got injured this week in practice and his season ended he would get more votes than Dak regardless of how our season ends. I'd love to see him as a finalist too and that is currently a longshot. Actually winning the thing is an impossibility.