PDA

View Full Version : Not a single mention on ESPN CFB Final

PassInterference
10-25-2015, 03:01 AM
And yes, they covered unranked matchups. No mention of MSU-UK. No helmet sticker for Dak. No Capital One Impact player nomination for Dak in lieu of players with lesser stats.

DownwardDawg
10-25-2015, 07:39 AM
And yes, they covered unranked matchups. No mention of MSU-UK. No helmet sticker for Dak. No Capital One Impact player nomination for Dak in lieu of players with lesser stats.

Not surprising. We are an extremely quite 6-2 right now. We're playing like one of the best teams in the SEC, yet no one is talking about us other than the ones that actually cover our games. Dak is by far the best QB in the SEC and he's rarely mentioned in the national media.

Johnson85
10-25-2015, 08:05 AM
We're playing like one of the best teams in the SEC.

???

Is going to take more than beating up on UK and la tech to erase the turd we laid against a&m.

Hopefully UK will be seen as a turning point for us this year, sort of like last year, but based on game performance, other than playing lsu close, it would look like we are probably a little better than auburn and ark and a good bit behind a&m and ole miss.
I don't think we are as bad as we've played, but I can't fault other people for thinking that our 6-2 record is a function of scheduling combined with being an average sec team.

Taog Redloh
10-25-2015, 08:09 AM
???

Is going to take more than beating up on UK and la tech to erase the turd we laid against a&m.

Hopefully UK will be seen as a turning point for us this year, sort of like last year, but based on game performance, other than playing lsu close, it would look like we are probably a little better than auburn and ark and a good bit behind a&m and ole miss.
I don't think we are as bad as we've played, but I can't fault other people for thinking that our 6-2 record is a function of scheduling combined with being an average sec team.
Agreed. We haven't really beaten anybody.

Taog Redloh
10-25-2015, 08:15 AM
Don't you worry.....we get our shot to get all the attention we could ever want.

3 weeks.

Jack Lambert
10-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Not even mentions on College Football Sunday.

I seen it dawg
10-25-2015, 09:31 AM

Give it a rest he only had 6 touchdowns

Coach34
10-25-2015, 09:41 AM
We get our chance vs Bama for respect and helmet stickers. All we did last night was what we were supposed to do

Charlie_Sheen420
10-25-2015, 11:41 AM

How can you even watch that show now? It really just sucks, and no one should be giving it ratings because the two hosts/analysts are horrible. I miss Rece Davis, Mark May, and hell...even Lou Holtz would be better compared to who is on there now

The old crew was entertaining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1AGJmhx7bY

ScottH
10-25-2015, 02:35 PM
I wonder if we do anything to promote ourselves.

mstatefan91
10-25-2015, 02:55 PM
We get our chance vs Bama for respect and helmet stickers. All we did last night was what we were supposed to do

We did a little bit more than that. We absolutely dominated that game when it had been said all week by media and fans that it would come down to the wire.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-25-2015, 04:51 PM
I noticed this as well and even though we get overlooked a lot I was surprised at this. Especially after last night. I thought Dak would at least get a helmet sticker. 6 freaking touchdowns and no mention.