PDA

View Full Version : Good night for the conference...

TUSK
10-24-2015, 11:43 PM
Utah & FSU both get whacked.....

Nice.

Schultzy
10-24-2015, 11:48 PM
That is a big deal, if MSU wins out we win the national championship.

And we can claim 1941 and 2015 as our two National Championship seasons!

TUSK
10-24-2015, 11:52 PM

I like the way ya think.... if everyone wins out, I'll go this route:

1) Ohio State/Michigan State
2) Baylor/TCU
3) Clemson
4) Bammer

Schultzy
10-24-2015, 11:57 PM
But if MSU wins out , you can't win out.
I like the way ya think.... if everyone wins out, I'll go this route:

1) Ohio State/Michigan State
2) Baylor/TCU
3) Clemson
4) Bammer

TUSK
10-25-2015, 12:01 AM
Touche'!!!

you are correct, sir!

Skydawg1
10-25-2015, 12:04 AM

And we can claim 1941 and 2015 as our two National Championship seasons!
Hmmmm...no. Lsu and Ole Miss control their own destinies. Not us. Granted ole miss won't make the playoff with the loss to Memphis. The lsu/bama game is once again for all the marbles.

Schultzy
10-25-2015, 12:09 AM
Hmmmm...no. Lsu and Ole Miss control their own destinies. Not us. Granted ole miss won't make the playoff with the loss to Memphis. The lsu/bama game is once again for all the marbles.

Or the loss to MSU.
We are in if we win out, period, paragraph.

SDDawg
10-25-2015, 12:14 AM

You are HIGH- put the pipe down, please. Yes on LSU, HELL TO THE NAW on OM. You are a straight buster...

Skydawg1
10-25-2015, 12:24 AM
Y'all are insane. Our winning out does not knock LSU out of the SECW. Please explain. I'm assuming y'all think lsu loses in Tuscaloosa and Oxford. That scenario, yes. If LSU loses twice, and State wins out, we are SECW champs.

Dawg61
10-25-2015, 12:44 AM
Or the loss to MSU.
We are in if we win out, period, paragraph.

I think it's going to be

1. Ohio State
2. Baylor
3. LSU
4. Stanford

Clemson loses to FSU
TCU loses to Baylor
Michigan State loses to Ohio State

Dawghouse
10-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Y'all are insane. Our winning out does not knock LSU out of the SECW. Please explain. I'm assuming y'all think lsu loses in Tuscaloosa and Oxford. That scenario, yes. If LSU loses twice, and State wins out, we are SECW champs.

I agree with you but wouldn't LSU need 3 losses since they own the head to head with us? I don't see them losing more than 2. #wetblanket

defiantdog
10-25-2015, 10:11 AM
There's a possibility that no SEC will make the playoffs this year. Right now, the front runners are Ohio State, Baylor, LSU and Clemson. If any of them lose, then there's more chaos to follow. OM still has a shot if they win out to go to the SEC championship game, but they won't make the playoffs with 2 losses on their plate. We're out of the running since LSU would have to lose 3 out of their last 4. I really don't see them doing that.

shoeless joe
10-25-2015, 10:14 AM
I agree with you but wouldn't LSU need 3 losses since they own the head to head with us? I don't see them losing more than 2. #wetblanket

You are correct. The hatters gotta lose 3 to put us in unless there is some weird crazy 3 way tie break rule that I'm not aware of.

Schultzy
10-25-2015, 11:30 AM
State, Lsu, Bammer in a three way tie; we are champs bc we beat ole miss who is 4th place and Lsu and Bammer lost to them.