PDA

View Full Version : Will Tee rejoin football team

raymond21
10-23-2015, 07:11 AM
Unfreaking real that freeze would even consider, but I'm betting he is back on the sidelines soon

ShotgunDawg
10-23-2015, 07:43 AM
I hope so. Consistently doing things like that will turn that locker room & program into a land field fire in short order, if it already isn't.

I can assure you that, if Freeze thought Tee could help Ole Miss win a game, he'd already be back on the team. So, by letting Tee back on the team, Ole Miss is adding a ANOTHER potential locker room problem without the benefit of that guy being able to help them win.

starkvegasdawg
10-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Was reading somewhere else that he pulled a Les Miles type thing and let the team vote on whether or not he could come back. That gives him his out should the whole thing backfire. He was only doing the bidding of his flock.

Coach34
10-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Standsbury of SEC Football. Constant circus

ScottH
10-23-2015, 08:14 AM
Apparently this all started with Tee blowing up at halftime in the locker room at the UF game.

His teammates had enough of his crap and let him know.

Hence the post game pout.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-23-2015, 08:58 AM
Something doesn't add up. 1 poster says he let the team vote but another said the team was tired of his crap & let him know halftime of the Florida game. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle. I had heard earlier this week though that he was going to be let back on the team. I don't think this is a smart move but desperate times call for desperate measures.

DCdawg
10-23-2015, 09:04 AM
I just wonder how CDM feels about the whole situation. Mullen has to be laughing watching this all play out.

RealHastings
10-23-2015, 09:13 AM
Read between the lines people. Isn't is obvious why they are letting him back? It has nothing to do with talent or him helping them win football games. No. They're letting him back so he'll keep his big mouth shut until the NCAA is through looking around.

It's a lose-lose situation:
1a) Let him back on the team to shut him up, knowing his abilities can't help you win games. Is cancerous to the locker room.
1b) Don't let him come back, which is best for the team, but you risk him spilling it all the the NCAA.

This'll be good no matter how it plays out.

/grabs popcorn

ScottH
10-23-2015, 09:19 AM
The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Always does.

My information was from a business partner who is in the Vaught Society and was on the team plane to and from UF. He was not in the locker room at half time. Just what he was told on the way back.