PDA

View Full Version : OM fratboy 5 on 1 Assault. Are they even capable of basic humanity?

Mutt the Hoople
10-23-2015, 06:57 AM
Apparently, a bunch of om pikes assaulted some guy from another frat, and busted him up pretty bad. (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/10/21/5-arrested-assault-ole-miss-fraternity-house/74319582/)

According to MSNEWS now, the poor guy was almost beaten to death by these five douchebags, whose smug smiles all say, "Ah go tew oh mess, and ah kin git away wif anything".
http://wmctv.images.worldnow.com/images/9069647_G.jpg
Naturally, Ole Miss people are defending these "poor kids" as you see in this article:
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30320723/students-facing-charges-after-fraternity-attack?clienttype=generic

Between Kicking Tee Shepard off their team for being deaf, and this 5 on 1 attack (similar to what Muzzies do to Jews), are Ole Miss students even capable of basic decent humanity?

What's next? Going over to the Baddour Center, and making fun of the people there "for being 'tards?"

barely
10-23-2015, 07:17 AM
Maybe the guy deserved the ass beating that he got? Ive known some folks that not only deserved one, but outright benefited from it. Who knows?

Mutt the Hoople
10-23-2015, 07:27 AM
HELL NO! NOBODY DESERVES A 5 ON 1 ASS BEATING LIKE THAT! It's like saying the Rape Victim had it coming. No, this is typical Ole Miss ganging up one somebody because they know they can't win a 1 on 1 fight.

The story says he had "bruising on his lungs, ribs, and groin". the original story said he had broken ribs, punctured lung, and severe bruised groin, probably from getting repeatedly kicked in the nuts.

Now expect Ole Miss to come out with stories of how "nice and humanitarian" they are. It's like what Jesus said about he Pharisees- they're nothing but a bunch of whitewashed tombs.

BeardoMSU
10-23-2015, 07:29 AM
Maybe the guy deserved the ass beating that he got? Ive known some folks that not only deserved one, but outright benefited from it. Who knows?

Is that you top-middle?****

Getting your bell rung as a "learning experience" is one thing, getting jumped by 5 other dudes is something entirely different.

starkvegasdawg
10-23-2015, 07:30 AM
I used to be roommates with some pikes back in college. This behaviour doesn't surprise me in the least. They were known for 5:1 fights back then, too. My particular roommates were also known for shooting their bow into the apartment wall, sighting a 22 in on their bedroom wall, smoking the foam out of a couch cushion when they ran out of weed, putting a shoulder in the apartment door and knocking it off the hinges instead of just using their key and opening it, putting barstools through the ceiling of the apartment, and so forth and so on.

FISHDAWG
10-23-2015, 07:49 AM
every one of those little boys looks like they got their butts pushed around in junior high and developed a case of low self esteem coupled with entitlement syndrome ... I'm blaming the guys from jr high for starting this **

Jack Lambert
10-23-2015, 07:57 AM
Why are they smiling? Those charges are nothing to be smiling about. Their asses are in trouble. They probably think it was cool and they will be heros or something.

BrunswickDawg
10-23-2015, 08:10 AM
I used to be roommates with some pikes back in college. This behaviour doesn't surprise me in the least. They were known for 5:1 fights back then, too. My particular roommates were also known for shooting their bow into the apartment wall, sighting a 22 in on their bedroom wall, smoking the foam out of a couch cushion when they ran out of weed, putting a shoulder in the apartment door and knocking it off the hinges instead of just using their key and opening it, putting barstools through the ceiling of the apartment, and so forth and so on.
Pikes have always seemed to be like that - no matter where they are. I saw the Pikes at GT harassing HS marching band kids - spitting on them, hitting them with rolled up newspapers, calling some of them N***** as they marched from their buses into Grant Field. It's not even like they were the opposing teams band. It was HS band day, and these were HS kids. You have to be a special kind of ass to do stuff like that.

Coach34
10-23-2015, 08:11 AM
That's about how many Ole Missus guys it takes to whip anybody's ass

AFDawg
10-23-2015, 08:18 AM
I wonder why only one of them was charged with assault if it was a 5 on 1 fight.

Dog316
10-23-2015, 08:28 AM
Apparently, a bunch of om pikes assaulted some guy from another frat, and busted him up pretty bad. (http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/2015/10/21/5-arrested-assault-ole-miss-fraternity-house/74319582/)

According to MSNEWS now, the poor guy was almost beaten to death by these five douchebags, whose smug smiles all say, "Ah go tew oh mess, and ah kin git away wif anything".
http://wmctv.images.worldnow.com/images/9069647_G.jpg
Naturally, Ole Miss people are defending these "poor kids" as you see in this article:
http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/30320723/students-facing-charges-after-fraternity-attack?clienttype=generic

Between Kicking Tee Shepard off their team for being deaf, and this 5 on 1 attack (similar to what Muzzies do to Jews), are Ole Miss students even capable of basic decent humanity?

What's next? Going over to the Baddour Center, and making fun of the people there "for being 'tards?"
<><><><><

The folks at Ole Miss are just like folks everywhere else, except for being snobbish or elitist. This has nothing to do with the culture of their university. It has to do with human nature. They grew up in the same places we did. Good grief! Heap it on them when they deserve it, but don't be hypocritical.

barely
10-23-2015, 08:34 AM
<><><><><

The folks at Ole Miss are just like folks everywhere else, except for being snobbish or elitist. This has nothing to do with the culture of their university. It has to do with human nature. They grew up in the same places we did. Good grief! Heap it on them when they deserve it, but don't be hypocritical.

Really? Like this has never happened at State? Or any other school for that matter.

archdog
10-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Show me a set of mugshots from MSU, that look like these assholes. These mugshots are another simple indication on the Delta Bravos Ole Miss likes to have contributing to their "culture".

TrapGame
10-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Really? Like this has never happened at State? Or any other school for that matter.

I think I see a ban coming.

JoseBrown
10-23-2015, 08:43 AM
They must not have known you only get away with crap like that if you're on their football team.

thunderclap
10-23-2015, 08:47 AM
Those guys look real tough.

BulldogBear
10-23-2015, 08:48 AM
I wonder why only one of them was charged with assault if it was a 5 on 1 fight.

They have a fall guy? Maybe he's the only one that's not smiling. Look at the pics lol.

...switching gears. "One of these things is not like the others..."

missouridawg
10-23-2015, 08:50 AM
So, I'm not defending these guys or anything, cause I have no clue what happened. But I read a story that they went to Sigma Pi to steal a donkey. 4 were charged with larceny. 1 charged with assault.

If any of this is true, it explains a lot, to me.... 4 smilers in mugshots? Those are the 4 that got arrested for trying to steal a donkey. 1 pissed off guy? Just got done with a fight and got charged with assault.

Again, not trying to defend anything, just trying to piece the story together from what little tidbits the media has provided.

Perpetual Underachiever
10-23-2015, 08:57 AM
Pikes being Pikes, looks like they're still living up to all the stereotypes...

Thick
10-23-2015, 09:00 AM
Those mugshots won't look good to a jury or for a defense attorney to deal with in court.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 09:02 AM
So, I'm not defending these guys or anything, cause I have no clue what happened. But I read a story that they went to Sigma Pi to steal a donkey. 4 were charged with larceny. 1 charged with assault.

If any of this is true, it explains a lot, to me.... 4 smilers in mugshots? Those are the 4 that got arrested for trying to steal a donkey. 1 pissed off guy? Just got done with a fight and got charged with assault.

Again, not trying to defend anything, just trying to piece the story together from what little tidbits the media has provided.
This is probably what happened.

Media is trying to make it appear that 5 frat boys engaged in mob violence, which is pretty non-existent in the, uh, 'frat' community.

starkvegasdawg
10-23-2015, 09:23 AM

Media is trying to make it appear that 5 frat boys engaged in mob violence, which is pretty non-existent in the, uh, 'frat' community.

I can almost assure you with them being pikes they were all involved in the fight. Several got arrested (including one of the aforementioned roommates) in a 7:1 assault back when I was in school. Pikes gonna pike.

scottycameron
10-23-2015, 09:35 AM

whether it's overblown or not, it's nice to see coming from up there. Pretty funny photo too, how many times do you see 5 white guys in a mug shot photo, lol.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 09:40 AM
whether it's overblown or not, it's nice to see coming from up there. Pretty funny photo too, how many times do you see 5 white guys in a mug shot photo, lol.
Why is this funny or nice? Do you like to see young white boys messing up their lives?

MSUDawg4Life
10-23-2015, 09:44 AM

Quite often actually. Every week.

The Sun Herald runs mugshots every week and it seems like at least half of them are white boys. Every week.

Jarius
10-23-2015, 10:14 AM
I was a pike and I've never done anything like this. Neither have my friends. Stereotyping is cool.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 10:27 AM
I was a pike and I've never done anything like this. Neither have my friends. Stereotyping is cool.
We've been taught all this time that anything 'white' was horrible, terrible, the devil, evil, etc. Whether that's being a frat, a certain frat, wearing a polo shirt, or anything else. Now, they finally have a instance of mob violence to pin on whites to say, "Look I told you so", when in reality it looks like a one on one fight since only one was arrested for assault.

Sorry, but this is the truth. Indoctrination of America. I know this post will bring out the Social Justice Warriors but I also know there are a large majority of the posters on this board who know it to be truth. If that's ban or lock worthy so be it, but I'm tired of being quiet on this issue.

RC3
10-23-2015, 10:31 AM
We've been taught all this time that anything 'white' was horrible, terrible, the devil, evil, etc. Whether that's being a frat, a certain frat, wearing a polo shirt, or anything else. Now, they finally have a instance of mob violence to pin on whites to say, "Look I told you so", when in reality it looks like a one on one fight since only one was arrested for assault.

Sorry, but this is the truth. Indoctrination of America. I know this post will bring out the Social Justice Warriors but I also know there are a large majority of the posters on this board who know it to be truth. If that's ban or lock worthy so be it, but I'm tired of being quiet on this issue.

WTF does this even mean?
Who is "they"?
Who has taught you that white is horrible?

scottycameron
10-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Quite often actually. Every week.

The Sun Herald runs mugshots every week and it seems like at least half of them are white boys. Every week.

where is this alternate universe with this sun herald you speak of?

MSUDawg4Life
10-23-2015, 10:39 AM

Overreact much?

I'm quite sure most people that will even come across this story will see it as nothing more than frat boy shenanigans. Not the proof of the evil of the entire white race.

Sheesh ....

FISHDAWG
10-23-2015, 10:41 AM
what is a Pike ?

RC3
10-23-2015, 10:44 AM
what is a Pike ?

A member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Also generally regarding as violent POSs. Which is not a fair stereotype at all. I was a pike as well. As were several other prominent posters on this board. I haven't been in a fight since 7th grade

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 10:45 AM
Overreact much?

I'm quite sure most people that will even come across this story will see it as nothing more than frat boy shenanigans. Not the proof of the evil of the entire white race.

Sheesh ....
Probably so. Just a pet peeve.

BeardoMSU
10-23-2015, 10:46 AM

Geeze....

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380418056/827499.gif

MSUDawg4Life
10-23-2015, 10:47 AM
The Sun Herald is a newspaper from Biloxi, Mississippi.

And ... yeah ... white boys commit a lot of crime.

Take a look.

Mugshots (http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article39666393.html)

RC3
10-23-2015, 10:48 AM
Probably so. Just a pet peeve.
It's just sensational journalism. Typical behavior of something being made into something bigger than it actually is. Happens all the time. I don't think it's some mass conspiracy for the liberal media to paint all white people as evil

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 10:52 AM
It's just sensational journalism. Typical behavior of something being made into something bigger than it actually is. Happens all the time. I don't think it's some mass conspiracy for the liberal media to paint all white people as evil
I don't think those 2 things are good things.

RC3
10-23-2015, 10:55 AM
I don't think those 2 things are good things.

It's not a good thing. But it happens for all types of stories. Not just one where some frat boys got into a scuffle

defiantdog
10-23-2015, 10:56 AM
These kids should be kicked off campus if charges are filed. Pi Kappa Alpha will probably suspend their charter. The kids are probably smiling because they know they'll get off with community service at worst. I know at State the repercussions for something like this is either probation or expulsion. OM is probably a slap on the wrist because..... you know, it's OM.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Geeze....

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380418056/827499.gif
You can be cool with your GIFs all you want, but stereotyping and rejoicing in those stereotypes should concern you. I still never got an answer this question here:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?36183-OM-fratboy-5-on-1-Assault-Are-they-even-capable-of-basic-humanity&p=434782#post434782

RC3
10-23-2015, 10:59 AM
These kids should be kicked off campus if charges are filed. Pi Kappa Alpha will probably suspend their charter. The kids are probably smiling because they know they'll get off with community service at worst. I know at State the repercussions for something like this is either probation or expulsion. OM is probably a slap on the wrist because..... you know, it's OM.

Aren't they charged with larceny? Probably just a misdemeanor. So a fraternity should be kicked off campus because one of its members got In a fight after they got caught pulling a prank on another frat? Ok. Yeah. That makes perfect sense

BeardoMSU
10-23-2015, 11:02 AM
You can be cool with your GIFs all you want, but stereotyping and rejoicing in those stereotypes should concern you. I still never got an answer this question here:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?36183-OM-fratboy-5-on-1-Assault-Are-they-even-capable-of-basic-humanity&p=434782#post434782

I don't think its funny at all. I'm not rejoicing in their arrests. Regardless of the circumstances of their arrests, for those kids to be grinning like they've just done something to be proud of bothers me. I'd hope it bothers you, too.

If you couldn't tell, the "thumbs down" gesture was in response to the content of your previous post. I'm sorry the "indoctrination of America" has left you feeling shattered and discriminated against, Goat. I'd like to tell you to cheer up, and it's gonna get better....but for you, it probably won't.

starkvegasdawg
10-23-2015, 11:06 AM
A member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Also generally regarding as violent POSs. Which is not a fair stereotype at all. I was a pike as well. As were several other prominent posters on this board. I haven't been in a fight since 7th grade

I only had the pleasure of knowing the three that were my roommates and their friends that came over, but I can tell you that everything I said they did happened. I even left out the night the smoke alarm went off in our apartment around 2:00AM. I come out of the bedroom and can't see the far wall for the smoke. Before I pulled the fire alarm I was going to try and find the fire but never could. Finally, after about 10 minutes one of my pike roommates staggered into the living room from the other side and made some comment about his supper being ready. Turns out he had come in hammered and decided he wanted some scalloped potatoes so he mixed them up and put them in the oven. He then went to take a whiz and passed out, standing up, against the bathroom wall and remained there until the smoke alarm woke him up. It took weeks to get the that smell out of the apartment.

Taog Redloh
10-23-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't think its funny at all. I'm not rejoicing in their arrests. Regardless of the circumstances of their arrests, for those kids to be grinning like they've just done something to be proud of bothers me. I'd hope it bothers you, too.
Glad to see you're capable of reason. As for their smiles, at this point it appears they got arrested for stealing a damned donkey. CRUCIFY THEM!!!

If you couldn't tell, the "thumbs down" gesture was in response to the content of your previous post. I'm sorry the "indoctrination of America" has left you feeling shattered and discriminated against, Goat. I'd like to tell you to cheer up, and it's gonna get better....but for you, it probably won't.
Typical shaming tactics when it comes to topics like this, I expected them. The problem is still real, and it's really not about me, it's about the kids growing up right now, and future generations.

Drugdog
10-23-2015, 11:15 AM

There is No Probation like Pike Probation. And the guys that I knew that were Pikes didn't need help. Trust me.

RC3
10-23-2015, 11:18 AM
I only had the pleasure of knowing the three that were my roommates and their friends that came over, but I can tell you that everything I said they did happened. I even left out the night the smoke alarm went off in our apartment around 2:00AM. I come out of the bedroom and can't see the far wall for the smoke. Before I pulled the fire alarm I was going to try and find the fire but never could. Finally, after about 10 minutes one of my pike roommates staggered into the living room from the other side and made some comment about his supper being ready. Turns out he had come in hammered and decided he wanted some scalloped potatoes so he mixed them up and put them in the oven. He then went to take a whiz and passed out, standing up, against the bathroom wall and remained there until the smoke alarm woke him up. It took weeks to get the that smell out of the apartment.

He sounds like a fun guy. I'm probably friends with him. Lol

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
10-23-2015, 11:46 AM
"if you aint pike you aint shit"

RC3
10-23-2015, 11:50 AM
That's pike as 17

defiantdog
10-23-2015, 11:54 AM
Aren't they charged with larceny? Probably just a misdemeanor. So a fraternity should be kicked off campus because one of its members got In a fight after they got caught pulling a prank on another frat? Ok. Yeah. That makes perfect sense

I said that Pi Kappa Alpha will probably suspend their charter. Where did I say that the fraternity should be kicked off campus? I take it you weren't in a fraternity or you would know what I meant by having their charter suspended. Basically the Dean of Students can put them on a temporary probation where they have to live in student housing on campus, leaving their house vacated while they served their probation. This has happened at State several times. Not saying the Dean of Students will do that, but he / she can. Pi Kappa Alpha will most likely place the OM chapter on probation, limiting parties and such. It's common for fraternity hq's to do this when there's an altercation that defames their name.

Jarius
10-23-2015, 11:55 AM
Oh no a drunk guy made some potatoes and passed out! Sorry pos. but for real....it sounds like stupid college kids. That's what most everyone is at 18-22.

FISHDAWG
10-23-2015, 11:55 AM

frat guys hugh ... that's why I didn't know ... I pledged for one day to Alpha Kappa Psi and after that day I knew a fraternity wasn't for me

RC3
10-23-2015, 12:01 PM
I said that Pi Kappa Alpha will probably suspend their charter. Where did I say that the fraternity should be kicked off campus? I take it you weren't in a fraternity or you would know what I meant by having their charter suspended. Basically the Dean of Students can put them on a temporary probation where they have to live in student housing on campus, leaving their house vacated while they served their probation. This has happened at State several times. Not saying the Dean of Students will do that, but he / she can. Pi Kappa Alpha will most likely place the OM chapter on probation, limiting parties and such. It's common for fraternity hq's to do this when there's an altercation that defames their name.
Yeah I misread what you said. I was in a fraternity and I know how it works. I doubt pike will suspend their charter over this unless they were already in previous trouble. You did suggest that all the children should be kicked out of school. That's q pretty bold position when we don't know what actually happened

defiantdog
10-23-2015, 12:09 PM
Yeah I misread what you said. I was in a fraternity and I know how it works. I doubt pike will suspend their charter over this unless they were already in previous trouble. You did suggest that all the children should be kicked out of school. That's q pretty bold position when we don't know what actually happened

If charges are pressed, and they are found guilty..... then yes, they should be discharged from school. And fraternities get put on probation all the time. And they probably will be on probation to save Pike's name of being the salt of the earth an all.....

RC3
10-23-2015, 12:11 PM
If charges are pressed, and they are found guilty..... then yes, they should be discharged from school. And fraternities get put on probation all the time. And they probably will be on probation to save Pike's name of being the salt of the earth an all.....

Maybe the kids that were actually involved in an assault

defiantdog
10-23-2015, 12:16 PM
Maybe the kids that were actually involved in an assault

yep