PDA

View Full Version : Message to the board

CadaverDawg
07-26-2013, 11:46 PM
Some of you know me personally...some just know me from the message board. But most of you probably know that I tend to get in heated debates on both sports and other things.

That being said, I definitely got a little too heated weeks ago and posted some things that were uncalled for on the political board.

I wanted to just say that I apologize to anyone that it offended. I am not one to back away from acknowledging when I go a little too far, or say something I probably shouldn't. Anyway, I just want to say that I apologize to anybody that I offended.

I am definitely going to self impose a ban on myself from anything but maybe a "+1" on the political board from now on. And I'd like to say to the guys I usually disagree with over there, that it is all in good fun and I like being able to discuss sports with you.

Just wanted to get that out of the way, and I am pumped about the direction this board is headed. Seems we have a great group and it shows. Carry on, and HailState.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Good bulldog.

Todd4State
07-27-2013, 01:53 AM
Don't worry about it man. Besides, there is a nice little video out there about Ole Miss traditions if they decide to use political smack that would trump anything that they get off of our political board.