PDA

View Full Version : Will Redmond-Thanks for being a kick-ass Bulldog! Wish u full recovery and fat NFL $$

blacklistedbully
10-22-2015, 06:04 PM
You have been a great Bulldog in your short time on-the-field. Young man, you're going to be a great pro as well. You gave us fans a lot to be excited about in our DB, something that's been a sore spot since Banks & Slay left.

Both you and Kendrick Market are going to be sorely missed. I would give Bracky's left nut, right nut and any other part it took to get you back, even for just the rest of this season.

Bulldog family is going to follow your pro career closely and pull for you. Damn, I sure wish I could have seen you make Treadwell a non-factor this year!

MSUDawg4Life
10-22-2015, 06:05 PM
Agreed.

Thanks for everything, Will. Wish you the very best.

CadaverDawg
10-22-2015, 06:17 PM
Agreed

Really Clark?
10-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Absolutely!

deltadawg99
10-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Between Brackey and the knee injury, Redmond has dealt with a lot while at MSU. He was a stud on the field and a kid that you never heard a bad thing about. He could have left last year but stuck around and was voted a team captain by his teammates.

I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery to get ready for the draft. He's got all the skills and potential to have a long and successful NFL career.

Best of luck to Redmond and 17 Brackey