PDA

View Full Version : form letter ready to fill out and send

gravedigger
10-21-2015, 05:19 PM
Dear Daily, Clarion, Commercial, Times, Wall-Street - Mississippian, Ledger, Appeal, Picayune, Journal :

Upon inspection of the front page of your attempt at journalism, I found it truly distasteful that you saw fit to show an Ole Miss athlete showing his ass once again, taking a bong hit, peeing in a parking lot, with a hand full of cash, next to a stripper, making fun of gay people, laying on the ground after another unexplainable play call, a fumble through the back of the end zone, fumble at the one yard line, being tackled by an athlete we paid good money to come to oxford, thin air, a group of players our fans wouldn?t condescend to speak to, who were not adopted by the Touhey?s, on the opposing team. To be clear, I have already addressed this same issue with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Genespage other reputable sources of news and they all agree that this was in poor taste.
We, at Ole Miss, the annual site for klan rallys, site of racially vandalized statues, home of coaches sleeping in downtown restaurants, Flagship, focus on the wisdom of our confederate forefathers who were famous for saying, ?nanny nanny boo boo stick your face in doo doo?, I will find out what your ip address is and come whip your ass, ?Hotty Toddy?. And for lack of better words, I needn?t say more.

Cease and desist before I go all wwe on you
Can I have a job when I get get fired
Your consideration in this matter is appreciated,

Roadrage magazine man of the year,
Director of Athletics
Ross no I?m not the one from ork Bjork

Jack Lambert
10-21-2015, 05:22 PM
I did not have to spread rep points around. You just got one.

Mjoelner34
10-21-2015, 05:24 PM
I did not have to spread rep points around. You just got one.

And I get......You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gravedigger again.

There must be a time thing involved too like you said in the other post. I've already hit about 5 people today and Gravedigger wasn't one of them.

Coach34
10-21-2015, 06:01 PM
well done

State82
10-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Gravedigger, you sir, are to be commended. Outstanding achievement.

Dawg496
10-22-2015, 07:33 AM
Bump for my post of the year nomination

starkvegasdawg
10-22-2015, 07:37 AM
Wish that was under 140 characters. It would be awesome to tweet that to him and then take bets on how long it took to be blocked and how far his panties crawled up the crack of his ass reading it.