PDA

View Full Version : So it looks like Tee's family has set up a website

starkvegasdawg
10-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Looks like a support group for athletes with disabilities. ADA lawsuit groundwork?

https://m.facebook.com/stop.athletic.discrimination?tsid=0.06946265557780 862&source=typeahead

Jack Lambert
10-21-2015, 05:40 PM
They should have just put a shock collar on him and when the whistle blew the coaches hits the button he get shocked. I am only joking but you would think Ole Miss would have put something in his helmet that they could talk to him and he hear it. I just think that they sign him only to say we flipped him. They did not want him. I think that was stupid. They could have signed another O-Lineman. How big would that be now?

msstate7
10-21-2015, 05:43 PM
They should have just put a shock collar on him and when the whistle blew the coaches hits the button he get shocked. I am only joking but you would think Ole Miss would have put something in his helmet that they could talk to him and he hear it. I just think that they sign him only to say we flipped him. They did not want him. I think that was stupid. They could have signed another O-Lineman. How big would that be now?

Tee has talent. I really think OM coaches just had a hard time coaching him. OM doesn't think like we do. We see potential and we try to coach up to that potential. OM sees finished product and if it isn't good enough... Move on to the next one

BeardoMSU
10-21-2015, 05:50 PM
Where does it say his family made this community?

mic
10-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Tee has talent. I really think OM coaches just had a hard time coaching him. OM doesn't think like we do. We see potential and we try to coach up to that potential. OM sees finished product and if it isn't good enough... Move on to the next one

I disagree... If he has talent as everyone said he does, OM would keep him on no matter what..
This goes much much much deeper than his talent and his disability...

Ifyouonlyknew
10-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Looking like he's going to be rejoining the team. If he does not sure how that makes Freeze look & can't be good for the locker room.

mic
10-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Looking like he's going to be rejoining the team. If he does not sure how that makes Freeze look & can't be good for the locker room.

Locker room prob can't get much worse .. This for sure shows that CHF has zero control over the team..
Funniest thing about this whole deal is they burned a kids redshirt because of all of this ..

Bucky Dog
10-21-2015, 07:30 PM
What about the player for the Seahawks? I remember seeing a story on him and story is very similar to Tee's. How is it he can play and be coached but Tee can't??! I see a lawsuit, tell all story, and large check coming his way!!

RougeDawg
10-21-2015, 09:06 PM

Bucky and his beaver den can't develop players without disabilities. Who actually thought they would develop Tee? Not I. It was a signing say "win the presser" move, and that is all. They only production they've gotten since the Savior arose from Ark State (or wherever the f*ck he was) are sure NFL guys or JUCO transfers.

Tbonewannabe
10-21-2015, 09:29 PM
How much does hearing come into play as a DB? It isn't like he needs to hear a snap count. You have a mouth piece in so it isn't like the safety or LB is yelling at you before the play. I understand he would have to know the plays but those are signed in anyway.