PDA

View Full Version : Bjork's thin skin

OBDawg
10-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Bjork and Freeze both worry more about what others say and think than anyone I have seen at this level of collegiate sports.

A friend noticed this and sent it to me this morning.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/Letter-No-way-to-sell-papers-334915741.html

Statecoachingblows**
10-21-2015, 03:22 PM
Shut the f**k up you cry baby B****

You got beat deal with it.

Jack Lambert
10-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Didn't he do the same thing after the Auburn game last year but to an Alabama paper?

thf24
10-21-2015, 03:25 PM
Pretty sure he wrote something similar to an Alabama newspaper after Treadwell's injury last year. I don't understand how you reach a position as high as his never learning that you don't engage in amateur bullshit like this.

Coach34
10-21-2015, 03:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fnDwemKcc

Leroy Jenkins
10-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Give Ross a break, he was defending his mother.

Homedawg
10-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Pretty sure he wrote something similar to an Alabama newspaper after Treadwell's injury last year. I don't understand how you reach a position as high as his never learning that you don't engage in amateur bullshit like this.

This

10-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Shut the f**k up you cry baby B****

You got beat deal with it.

Correct. Don't put a defensive lineman into an offensive role and this might be avoided.

SheltonChoked
10-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Maybe he should spend some time getting better helmets for his players to prevent concussions.

PassInterference
10-21-2015, 03:36 PM
I agree with Ross on Nkemdiche.

Not on Auburn though. Auburn made impressive play to pull Tread down from behind.

RN merely an unfortunate injury on a routine DL dive play.

ScottH
10-21-2015, 03:37 PM
He looks to be perpetually overcompensating.

Still grin when I think how bad Sexton probably plowed him on Freeze's contract extension.

To an outsider, it looked like Athletic Director Amateur Hour.

10-21-2015, 03:50 PM
Maybe he should spend some time getting better helmets for his players to prevent concussions.

They probably couldn't find one big enough.

jumbo
10-21-2015, 03:56 PM
I don't really blame him. If it wasn't a picture of an injured player it would be different.

We would all be raising hell if it was one of our players.

thf24
10-21-2015, 04:00 PM
We would all be raising hell if it was one of our players.

We would, but our athletic director wouldn't. As a professional in that position, you don't stoop to the level of the sensationalism by acknowledging it.

blacklistedbully
10-21-2015, 04:18 PM
We would, but our athletic director wouldn't. As a professional in that position, you don't stoop to the level of the sensationalism by acknowledging it.

Especially when you lose. Just looks like sour grapes.

DancingRabbit
10-21-2015, 04:30 PM
After watching a clip of that play, it did not appear that he was "knocked out" as described by Bjork. He was kicking his legs almost immediately, and started to roll over within about 5 seconds. It didn't seem like that violent of a play, I guess his helmet hit the turf.

Maybe it wasn't the most tasteful photo to put on the front page of the sports section, but it didn't justify Bjork writing a letter.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13907900

BulldogBear
10-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Especially when you lose. Just looks like sour grapes.

They're always "sour" when they've just been pulled from your own sphincter like a$$hole beads.

Statecoachingblows**
10-21-2015, 05:18 PM
They're always "sour" when they've just been pulled from your own sphincter like a$$hole beads.

Memphis doesn't get the opportunity to rub it in much to some of the "big boys" so more power to em. I also wonder how much thought really went into the photo selection anyway.

Percho
10-21-2015, 05:28 PM
The newspaper was right. Three Memphis players smashed him to the ground. They had him so wrapped up he could not catch himself and his head hit the ground. Unfortunately he was hurt. They were not celebrating that he was hurt they were celebrating a victory over a team with the No 1 defensive player out of high school, that they had just played out of position, again.

BulldogBear
10-21-2015, 05:29 PM
Memphis doesn't get the opportunity to rub it in much to some of the "big boys" so more power to em. I also wonder how much thought really went into the photo selection anyway.

Exactly. BORRRRK is being overly sensitive.

Liverpooldawg
10-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Did he send a letter to Freeze about getting a 1st round NFL defensive tackle hurt playing out of position on offense?

BossDawg
10-21-2015, 06:50 PM
You must respect the Flagship or face the consequences!!!

Lol I've never seen a more vain bunch of people in my life. Never.

LC Dawg
10-21-2015, 07:04 PM
Pissed off fans write letters to the editor complaining about stuff like this. Athletic Directors of SEC schools pick up the phone and talk to the editor like a professional. If Ole Miss had any rational fans they would be embarrassed by Bjork.

yakalot
10-21-2015, 08:48 PM
'
...If Ole Miss had any rational fans...

Oxymoron.

RougeDawg
10-21-2015, 09:02 PM

Maybe if the goofy SOB wore his helmet like its supposed to be worn and got a chinstrap that fit his Wop head this wouldn't happen.

CadaverDawg
10-21-2015, 09:30 PM
Where is the pic of Bjork on the bicycle heading to defend Ole Miss on the Internet? Seems appropriate here.

BrunswickDawg
10-22-2015, 07:28 AM
Where is the pic of Bjork on the bicycle heading to defend Ole Miss on the Internet? Seems appropriate here.

Cadaver - that was some USDA Prime trolling of Bjork that you did last night on Twitter. He's such a tool.

CadaverDawg
10-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Cadaver - that was some USDA Prime trolling of Bjork that you did last night on Twitter. He's such a tool.

Haha, glad I could contribute. Just wanted to remind everyone how easy it is to get Bjork's insecure ass to argue on Twitter. He is a case study on Little Man Syndrome

RougeDawg
10-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Haha, glad I could contribute. Just wanted to remind everyone how easy it is to get Bjork's insecure ass to argue on Twitter. He is a case study on Little Man Syndrome

Little brain syndrome as well. I'll have to check your Twitter work later today when I get some popcorn.

CadaverDawg
10-22-2015, 09:07 AM
Little brain syndrome as well. I'll have to check your Twitter work later today when I get some popcorn.

I actually think he responded to you first.

DancingRabbit
10-22-2015, 10:17 AM

When I first saw this, I thought it was the best photoshop job ever. Then did a little checking and found out it's not shopped. Hilarious!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR48fM9UkAA6XmV.jpg