PDA

View Full Version : Over/Under on Points Scored this Year

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 01:39 PM
I've tried to set a reasonable over and under for each game as follows. Do you think our offense scores more or less against each one of these teams?

Oklahoma State (Houston, Reliant Stadium) 36
Alcorn 46
@Auburn 29
Troy 39
BYE
LSU 20
Bowling Green 41
Kentucky 37
@South Carolina 22
@Texas A&M 25
Alabama 14
Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) 29
Black Bears 33

CJDAWG85
07-26-2013, 03:14 PM
OKST - Over
Alcorn - Over
Aub - Over
Troy - Under
LSU - Over
BG - Under
UK - Under
SCar - Under
A&M - Over
Bama - Over
Arky - Over
TSUN - Over

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 03:27 PM
OKST - Over
Alcorn - Over
Aub - Over
Troy - Under
LSU - Over
BG - Under
UK - Under
SCar - Under
A&M - Over
Bama - Over
Arky - Over
TSUN - Over

you think SC's defense is going to be better than LSU's or just giving us some home field advantage?

SignalToNoise
07-26-2013, 03:29 PM
I'll give some reasoning for a few just to drive some convo.

OK State -- Over if we want to win
Alcorn - Over -- We will score 50+ with ease. Everyone gets to play.
Auburn - Over -- We can score some points on that team
Troy - Under
BYE
LSU - Over -- We managed 17 on the road last year; having them at home plust attrition makes me think we can put up more
Bowling Green - Under -- I don't expect us to look too sharp coming off LSU
Kentucky - Under
SCar - Under; TR might want to take out an insurance policy because Clowney will be Clownin' for sure.
A&M - Over
Bama - Under ('09 - Scored 3, '10 - scored 10, '11 - scored 7, '12 - scored 7). We really struggle to move the ball on this team, home and away.
Ark - Under
Bears - Under -- Even if there season is a loss at this point they will be amped up and ready to play.

Will James
07-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Oklahoma State (Houston, Reliant Stadium) 36 UNDER
Alcorn 46 OVER
@Auburn 29 UNDER
Troy 39 UNDER
BYE
LSU 20 OVER
Bowling Green 41 UNDER
Kentucky 37 UNDER
@South Carolina 22 OVER
@Texas A&M 25 OVER
Alabama 14 OVER
Arkansas (Little Rock, AR) 29 OVER
Black Bears 33 UNDER

mine

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Noisey, I hope you're wrong about Ark and the ReBears.

Noticed you too think SC is going to have a better defense than LSU. Is that a consensus pick? I just can't see it happening. I understand Clowney is a beast, but LSU is disgustingly loaded on defense each and every year.

CJDAWG85
07-26-2013, 04:33 PM
HFA... I think we are more amped for the LSU game at home then going on the road to SCar

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I can see that. I think we can scheme somewhat to offset Clowney, but he eliminates so much of the playbook it has to make play calling murder.

SignalToNoise
07-26-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm totally guess on the LSU and Scar games, but my reasoning is that we will be on the road at Williams-Brice and have a better chance of scoring points at home vs LSU. I'm also banking on LSU taking a little hit on losing guys to the draft.

The Croom Diaries
07-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Way under on Bowling Green. The have 9 starters back from a defense that was 6th in the nation in YPG, 4th in 3rd down conv., and only gave up 107 yards per game on the ground. I know it's the MAC but still. I think that is a 24-14 type game.

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 07:08 PM
if BG is sound, they'll slow us down, but we can pound them with JRob, Milton, B Hill, Malcolm, and others. I could see us just manning up and going straight at them behind Gabe for 4 straight QTs.

But to your point, I definitely should've had the lower than Troy.