PDA

View Full Version : TD Moton

Wade Garrett
10-20-2015, 01:33 PM
TD Moton
‏@__moton
I'm officially a Texas A&M Aggie just got off the phone with Coach Sumlin/Defensive Staff thank y'all for the opportunity! #Gigem

WTF??? This guy is a roller coaster

Coach007
10-20-2015, 01:37 PM
I officially don't care where he goes. Nothing g but a drama queen

It_Could_Happen
10-20-2015, 01:39 PM
That one came out of left field. I am absolutely baffled.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Good luck to the kid. Hope he gets it together & has a great career. Can't say that we're terribly upset & heart broken about this one.

defiantdog
10-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Poor Moton can't make a decision. He goes from loving State, to Bama bound, to back to State and now, he saw Kyle field and got mesmerized.

MSUDawg4Life
10-20-2015, 02:02 PM
Let it go ....

DancingRabbit
10-20-2015, 02:04 PM
Weird how much this thread ...

looks like this thread.
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?35214-TD-Moton&highlight=Moton

Taog Redloh
10-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Good luck to the kid. Hope he gets it together & has a great career. Can't say that we're terribly upset & heart broken about this one.
You seem to have had a little more sense of urgency in the other thread. Hmmm.

Think that goes to show that going on record regarding recrootin is sorta dumb. Might better leave that to the Yancys and Rosebowls of the world, who are getting paid for it.

defiantdog
10-20-2015, 02:16 PM

Think that goes to show that going on record regarding recrootin is sorta dumb. Might better leave that to the Yancys and Rosebowls of the world, who are getting paid for it.

I still don't think he'll ever get on the field for A&M. I'm sticking with my guns saying he'll end up at SMU in a year or two.

Homedawg
10-20-2015, 02:21 PM
I've said before he wasn't ever going to play here. This isn't a big loss. Odds of him every being an aggie are low. Odds of him ever staying, playing and being worth a damn are about the same as Bucky telling the truth....

msstate7
10-20-2015, 02:21 PM
I still don't think he'll ever get on the field for A&M. I'm sticking with my guns saying he'll end up at SMU in a year or two.
If he isn't good enough to see the field for aTm, we don't need him then.

Personally I hope he ends up at some small school that we play 2 years... Sorta like ol' Norman price

Pollodawg
10-20-2015, 02:30 PM
It just feels like the staff had cooled on this guy a good bit anyway.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-20-2015, 02:33 PM

Thanks for the advice I'll take it into consideration. I just think he's going to have to go to Juco 1st.

chef dixon
10-20-2015, 02:34 PM

Lol. Are you mad? Ifyouonlyknew brings more useful info to this board than everyone else combined.

defiantdog
10-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Lol. Are you mad? Ifyouonlyknew brings more useful info to this board than everyone else combined.

Goat is just being goat. He's nice to have around to add some animosity.

Bothrops
10-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Why does anybody expect him to qualify to get in A&M? I thought dude was like behind and stuff.

defiantdog
10-20-2015, 02:49 PM
Why does anybody expect him to qualify to get in A&M? I thought dude was like behind and stuff.

Maybe he went to Wayne County to get qualified

maroonmania
10-20-2015, 03:43 PM
If he isn't good enough to see the field for aTm, we don't need him then.

Personally I hope he ends up at some small school that we play 2 years... Sorta like ol' Norman price

Yep, will be surprised if he sticks anywhere he goes. He obviously has very little conviction about anything including his course work or the school he chooses to attend.

BeardoMSU
10-20-2015, 03:47 PM

This x1000.

maroonmania
10-20-2015, 03:53 PM

Gene, is that you?

smootness
10-20-2015, 04:10 PM
Moton would have been nice to have, but what are the chances he actually develops a nice career at this point? How many guys like this do you ever hear about again?

It does mean we need to add probably one more JUCO DT in this class, though, unless Simmons comes in and plays at DT right away.

Taog Redloh
10-20-2015, 08:00 PM
Not really?

Taog Redloh
10-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Goat is just being goat. He's nice to have around to add some animosity.
Not in this case. I made a pretty accurate observation. Just sayin'.

Your second sentence is probably true though.

SDDawg
10-21-2015, 01:27 AM
TD is scandalous, nothing else to say. Send him to OM if/when he quits on Sumlin...

somebodyshotmypaw
10-21-2015, 06:37 AM
Our staff quit recruiting him. We were no longer an option for him. I will be shocked if he is enrolled at Texas A&M in January.