PDA

View Full Version : SDS ranks tsun one of most over rated tesms

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Won't post the link but suffice to say they were unkind in their assessment. Now saying they are a 4-5 loss team.

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2015, 09:48 PM
I don't respect anything that SDS does. I also don't respect any media source that starts backtracking on the Rebs now.

The media does this Evvveerrrrryyyy Year. They pump them up for 8 months & then act like they are on to something when they predict them start losing. Screw'em. We were all saying all summer that OM had no depth & would have locker room problems. Now that they are, the media that crowned them the off season champs, is acting like they came up with that idea.

mstatefan91
10-19-2015, 10:08 PM
I abhor everything to do with SDS. Those f*ckers single handedly led to the Dillon Day fiasco last season. Slowed down the video and everything to make it look intentional and riled up the twitter warriors. F*ck them

Percho
10-19-2015, 10:22 PM
I do not open their emails. They might as well take me off their list.

Treemydawg
10-19-2015, 10:48 PM
I do not open their emails. They might as well take me off their list.

You know you could take yourself off of their list.

RougeDawg
10-19-2015, 11:46 PM
Won't post the link but suffice to say they were unkind in their assessment. Now saying they are a 4-5 loss team.

Same thing some of us were saying preseason, all the while catching hell for others saying we were completely off base. It wasn't difficult to predict this for those who've paid attention to their depth. Bama gifted them one they shouldn't have.