PDA

View Full Version : More Bear Logic - Delusion approaching record levels.

RougeDawg
10-19-2015, 09:23 PM
OP cannot possibly be a real person. No way the human mind can conceive such thoughts.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/53146/When-we-were-up-140-after-the-first-2-possessions

mstatefan91
10-19-2015, 09:25 PM
La Tech was the superior team. They went up 14-0 quick. I mean yeah, we outscored them 45-6 from there on out but details..

-Bafoom logic

messageboardsuperhero
10-19-2015, 09:34 PM
Any team that jumps out to an early lead is clearly the better team every single time... Except when MSU jumped out to a lead vs Auburn last year- then that was just Moo U getting lucky because Auburn spotted them 21 points.

chef dixon
10-19-2015, 09:37 PM
More worried about perception of themselves and their team than any other fan base.

Hey buddy Herschel, it's ok to not be as good as you thought man. I promise you life goes on.

RougeDawg
10-19-2015, 11:35 PM
That group still believes in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, Leprechauns and drinks Unicorn Milk.

Howboutdemdogs
10-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Hard to except, they just got their ass beat and they are not as good as they thought. The truth hurts.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-20-2015, 08:26 AM
Just heard a nice one on OOB on the way to work...Mullen is now "privileged' cause he had the honor of studying under a great coach like Meyer and Freeze is a self made man LOL

Mjoelner34
10-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Just heard a nice one on OOB on the way to work...Mullen is now "privileged' cause he had the honor of studying under a great coach like Meyer and Freeze is a self made man LOL

They may be right. Afterall, they would know about "privilege".

RougeDawg
10-20-2015, 08:31 AM

So Bucky coupling a job with a recruit and riding his coat tails isn't privileged? Sounds exactly like a self made person. What a f*cking joke.

Without Oher, Bucky is still drawing up inbounds plays for his girls team.

Coach34
10-20-2015, 08:32 AM
So Bucky coupling a job with a recruit and riding his coat tails isn't privileged? Sounds exactly like a self made person. What a f*cking joke.

MF'ing This

Coach34
10-20-2015, 08:33 AM
The BearShark tears are so delicious this week. It's like prime rib and king crab all week

Jack Lambert
10-20-2015, 08:35 AM

What did Bo say?

Coach34
10-20-2015, 08:37 AM

Really Clark?
10-20-2015, 08:40 AM

From a what? $15,000 per student per year private school no less. Not that there is anything wrong with someone who can afford that, just saying many would consider that a school for the privileged.

Boodawg
10-20-2015, 08:42 AM
Was going to post a couple of pictures, but I'm not allowed. What's rules for being allowed to post or attach pictures? Thanks.

Coach34
10-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Was going to post a couple of pictures, but I'm not allowed. What's rules for being allowed to post or attach pictures? Thanks.

click on the pic icon and paste your link

TrapGame
10-20-2015, 09:22 AM
I was in the drive thru line at Wendy's last night getting a Baconator - I love a good Baconator - and I was listening to the Hugh Freeze show. The sum bitch actually went back over his life story and reminded everyone his dream was to coach at UNM. It was almost like he was begging for his job and begging the fans not to give up on him.

And that made my Baconator taste even better.

Boodawg
10-20-2015, 09:47 AM
click on the pic icon and paste your link

It's on my computer. I took these pics with phone and then downloaded to computer, so there is not a link to them. Thanks.

Liverpooldawg
10-20-2015, 09:50 AM
It's on my computer. I took these pics with phone and then downloaded to computer, so there is not a link to them. Thanks.

You have to upload them to a host site on the web to be able to post them.

DancingRabbit
10-20-2015, 09:53 AM
I was in the drive thru line at Wendy's last night getting a Baconator - I love a good Baconator - and I was listening to the Hugh Freeze show. The sum bitch actually went back over his life story and reminded everyone his dream was to coach at UNM. It was almost like he was begging for his job and begging the fans not to give up on him.

And that made my Baconator taste even better.

I thought his dream was to coach at Memphis.

Here?s a story about Hugh Freeze. Back in 2009, he desperately wanted the Memphis job. He had just spent two years at Lambuth, an NAIA school, and was well-known in Memphis because of his background there as a high school coach. He had the backing of the media and some powerful people at FedEx. Instead, the school?s former athletic director chose an alum, Larry Porter

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/10/18/misery-index-week-7-ole-miss-michigan-indiana-penn-state-virginia-tech/74182728/

TrapGame
10-20-2015, 10:00 AM
I thought his dream was to coach at Memphis.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/10/18/misery-index-week-7-ole-miss-michigan-indiana-penn-state-virginia-tech/74182728/

I'm sure his dream job is where ever he is at the time. But, to the clueless, slobbering masses he walked across Sardis Lake and fed the multitude in the grove on a few cold chicken fingers and french bread.

Tripp McNeely
10-20-2015, 11:44 AM

Don't forget his other gift to om...one Greg Hardy...they gotta be proud of that guy!****