PDA

View Full Version : New Star Wars Trailer....

BeardoMSU
10-19-2015, 09:21 PM
....shown on MNF.

Holy. Hell. I. Cannot. Wait.

War Machine Dawg
10-19-2015, 09:31 PM
What did you think? I thought it was badass. And as always, lots more questions than answers.

BeardoMSU
10-19-2015, 09:33 PM
What did you think? I thought it was badass. And as always, lots more questions than answers.

It was ****ing awesome.

Tbonewannabe
10-20-2015, 03:46 AM
It was glorious. I already bought my tickets. Buying online tickets might be the 2nd best thing from the Internet.

starkvegasdawg
10-20-2015, 06:38 AM
I know I saw Harrison Ford in the trailer. Did I also see Carrie Fisher, too?

BrunswickDawg
10-20-2015, 07:32 AM
I know I saw Harrison Ford in the trailer. Did I also see Carrie Fisher, too?

Yes you did. Fisher, Ford and Hamil are all in it as well as Chewy, C3P0 and R2D2

starkvegasdawg
10-20-2015, 07:45 AM
Yes you did. Fisher, Ford and Hamil are all in it as well as Chewy, C3P0 and R2D2

Didn't see Hamil. That's just outstanding. I did see R2D2 and Chewy. It got me hooked as soon as I saw the Millenium Falcon. I refused to see episodes 1-3, but I just may have to go see this one when it comes out. I just hope it's family friendly enough to take my 6 year old boy. He has gotten very hooked on Star Wars. In fact, he's having a Darth Vader themed Star Wars birthday party this Saturday.

War Machine Dawg
10-20-2015, 10:16 AM

Just Hamil's shitty looking mechanical hand. I'm beginning to wonder about how big a role Luke is going to play. Literally, that hand is all we've seen of him in any of the promotional materials.

starkvegasdawg
10-20-2015, 11:18 AM
Just Hamil's shitty looking mechanical hand. I'm beginning to wonder about how big a role Luke is going to play. Literally, that hand is all we've seen of him in any of the promotional materials.

I just looked and he is listed as a cast member so I have to assume he has some role more than just a hand. I have a feeling he wouldn't miss a shot at being in this movie. Wouldn't be too bright to turn down any kind of spot in a guaranteed blockbuster when the last tv appearance you had was before the invention of flat screens.

Tbonewannabe
10-20-2015, 12:45 PM
I just looked and he is listed as a cast member so I have to assume he has some role more than just a hand. I have a feeling he wouldn't miss a shot at being in this movie. Wouldn't be too bright to turn down any kind of spot in a guaranteed blockbuster when the last tv appearance you had was before the invention of flat screens.

He actually is a big time voice actor. Most Batman cartoons have him as the voice of the Joker.

I have seen some pics of him with a grizzly looking beard very reminiscent of Old Ben Kenobi. All kinds of rumors about why Luke would be off in the middle of nowhere living like a hermit.

starkvegasdawg
10-20-2015, 01:02 PM
All kinds of rumors about why Luke would be off in the middle of nowhere living like a hermit.

Maybe he never could get over getting the hots for his sister for a little while.

War Machine Dawg
10-20-2015, 01:03 PM

He actually is a big time voice actor. Most Batman cartoons have him as the voice of the Joker.

I have seen some pics of him with a grizzly looking beard very reminiscent of Old Ben Kenobi. All kinds of rumors about why Luke would be off in the middle of nowhere living like a hermit.

Don't get me wrong, he's definitely going to be seen in the movie. Tbone is right, there's lots of speculation as to why Luke has gone off to be a hermit. And I'm assuming he'll be training Rey & Finn at some point. I just find it interesting that he's the lone member of the original cast who isn't being promoted at all. Whatever his role is, it is apparently the key to the movie.

BulldogBear
10-20-2015, 02:17 PM
....shown on MNF.

Holy. Hell. I. Cannot. Wait.
Me either. But...

No link = Useless!!!!!

BeardoMSU
10-20-2015, 03:00 PM
No link = Useless!!!!!

Sorry, mate. Brace yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

BeardoMSU
10-20-2015, 03:05 PM
he's the lone member of the original cast who isn't being promoted at all.

He's been at all the interviews and stuff; he'll definitely have a major part, along with Han and Leia, but expect the new kids to be the plot focus of the film, with the original characters adding support.

Additionally, someone who hasn't been mentioned once, either in trailers or at comic cons, is Frank Oz. How ****ing unreal would it be for Yoda to have a cameo as a spirit-hologram like Obi-Wan did in Strike Back and Jedi? I might break down in tears if I see that, lol.

BulldogBear
10-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Sorry, mate. Brace yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

That's no moon. It's a space station!!

Thanks, Beardo

BeardoMSU
10-20-2015, 05:25 PM
That's no moon. It's a space station!!

Thanks, Beardo

No problem, bud.

Btw, are you quoting Star Wars, or Twister?***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50A59qOQ9Zs

Uncivilengineer
10-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Luke is gonna turn heel. He is the second sith to Kylo Ren.

Dawg61
10-20-2015, 11:51 PM
Well I know what movie I'm watching on Christmas now. In IMAX 3D too. Damn that trailer is sick!

BulldogBear
10-21-2015, 01:20 PM
No problem, bud.

Btw, are you quoting Star Wars, or Twister?***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50A59qOQ9Zs

Do not put Twister in the same sentence with Star Wars sir. "The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force."

BrunswickDawg
10-29-2015, 03:28 PM
Luke is gonna turn heel. He is the second sith to Kylo Ren.
**Glass Breaks***
"My Gawd, that's Luke Skywalker's music..."

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2015, 07:38 AM
**Glass Breaks***
"My Gawd, that's Luke Skywalker's music..."

Business is about to pick up. It's gonna be a slobberknocker.

BulldogBear
10-30-2015, 07:02 PM
^^^^^^I've wondered about this......