PDA

View Full Version : Bryant's Pic 6

justwin
10-19-2015, 09:35 AM
That's why you play the young guys. La Tech has isolated him and were attacking him the entire 1H. He definitely took some bad angles early on ~ missed tackles, but he kept getting better, closing the gaps, making plays and then BOOM....huge, huge play for the entire secondary.

Classic example of why you play guys early who have a high ceiling b/c they can make game changing plays. Kudos to the coaches to sticking with him.

Coman still looks lost & incapable of making big plays. He has reached his ceiling as a guy who "almost" makes the big play. Would love to see what Bryant, Peters, or McLaurin would've done with the LSU near INT and the TXAM easy INT.

Covercorner2
10-19-2015, 09:44 AM
We need to figure out a way to get the ball in his hands. Dude is FAST and not small either...

Liverpooldawg
10-19-2015, 09:48 AM
That dude can FLY.

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2015, 09:55 AM
We need to figure out a way to get the ball in his hands. Dude is FAST and not small either...

Uh NO. Ole Miss learned this against Memphis. Let defensive guys play defense & offensive guys play offense, particularly starters.

Covercorner2
10-19-2015, 10:04 AM
Uh NO. Ole Miss learned this against Memphis. Let defensive guys play defense & offensive guys play offense, particularly starters.

It's a little different. One guy is the most valuable guy on the team and top 5 draft pick. Another is a RS frost rotational safety. Oh, and I'm not talking lining the dude up at TB, I'm saying like to return kicks. We currently have starters doing that anyway....

Ifyouonlyknew
10-19-2015, 10:08 AM
It's a little different. One guy is the most valuable guy on the team and top 5 draft pick. Another is a RS frost rotational safety. Oh, and I'm not talking lining the dude up at TB, I'm saying like to return kicks. We currently have starters doing that anyway....

Bryant is a starter now too. Dear, Holloway, & Ross have all each taken 1 to the house so I'd leave our return guys alone.