PDA

View Full Version : Asschaps, the OM fan, NOT a journalist...once again

justwin
10-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Here?s the problem with the OM fan, Asschaps, and his writing style. Dude actually has voted OM #5 in his SEC poll b/c they should be 6-1. Not the fact that they have had two ?blowout? losses coupled with a fluke win vs Bama. They should be 6-1 so let?s push this as if they are. Also, no mention of HOW Kimdashian got hurt. This is the nat?l ESPN blog.

5. Ole Miss 5-2: Injuries have hurt this defense and a sandwich game at Memphis always spelled trouble, but the Rebels should be 6-1. Blowing an early 14-0 lead and two failed (controversial) fourth-down conversions gave Memphis all the room it needed to go on a 31-0 run during its upset win. Ole Miss has zero downhill running game and now has to deal with Robert Nkemdiche suffering a concussion before the A&M game.

ShotgunDawg
10-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Here?s the problem with the OM fan, Asschaps, and his writing style. Dude actually has voted OM #5 in his SEC poll b/c they should be 6-1. Not the fact that they have had two ?blowout? losses coupled with a fluke win vs Bama. They should be 6-1 so let?s push this as if they are. Also, no mention of HOW Kimdashian got hurt. This is the nat?l ESPN blog.

5. Ole Miss 5-2: Injuries have hurt this defense and a sandwich game at Memphis always spelled trouble, but the Rebels should be 6-1. Blowing an early 14-0 lead and two failed (controversial) fourth-down conversions gave Memphis all the room it needed to go on a 31-0 run during its upset win. Ole Miss has zero downhill running game and now has to deal with Robert Nkemdiche suffering a concussion before the A&M game.

You just figured this out?

Him and the rest of the media are clowns. Bunch of pencil neck paper pushers that have never played a single down of football & have little perspective & instincts about the sport.

BB30
10-19-2015, 09:12 AM
yea gave memphis all the room it needed to go on a 31-0 run. That right there should not happen to an SEC contender. Memphis went on a 31-0 run against the landshark D. Memphis didn't just win this game on a fluke they handled Ole Miss.

MedDawg
10-19-2015, 09:21 AM

Coach34
10-19-2015, 09:26 AM
Georgia was up 24-3 on Tenn- so are they supposed to be 6-1 also???

BeastMan
10-19-2015, 09:41 AM
He said on the RG podcast that Freeze handled the Tunsil situation perfectly. I'm still if the thinking that if Freeze didn't come out hard against Miller and call him a woman beater, all this goes away. I thought it was a colossal PR gaff at the time and it invited the NCAA to Oxford.

Statefan
10-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Same guy just posted his all conference team so far and has Kelly as his QB...

thunderclap
10-19-2015, 10:26 AM
And all that talk still won't save them from clunking out this season. As usual.

Really Clark?
10-19-2015, 10:31 AM
He said on the RG podcast that Freeze handled the Tunsil situation perfectly. I'm still if the thinking that if Freeze didn't come out hard against Miller and call him a woman beater, all this goes away. I thought it was a colossal PR gaff at the time and it invited the NCAA to Oxford.

I think they have had several pr gaffs since the summer. Some were just not called out or recognized. Even the article about talking with Jones since he has signed with us, which was probably a cya situation for what comes out later in the NCAA investigation. But why didn't the media follow up immediately about an admitted violation? The very next press conference he had should have been asked, were you ignorant that this is a violation or just willfully violated the rule? What was the full nature of your talks and did it include the NCAA investigation that Jones spoke to enforcement staff about concerning UNM recruiting of him? Or where you tampering trying to get a student to transfer? That had PR problems all over it but it was never pursued.

Johnson85
10-19-2015, 11:10 AM

The SEC really is bad this year, at least for the SEC. LSU is good and legitimately may be the best team int eh country and I think Bama is not far behind them. UF is on their level when they're playing well but maybe a little more hit or miss. Then you have A&M that I think is pretty good. After that, there's not a team that I think is particularly good. Lots of teams that should be in the 20 to 50 range. Not bad for a normal conference, but not so good for the SEC.

I think UGA, UM, UT, Ark, and MSU are all pretty close together, with Auburn, UK, Mizzou, Vandy, and USCe bringing up the rear. I don't think UM should be 5th, but it's not as crazy as it sounds at first.

I will say that (and maybe this is the homer in me), I think MSU has the most potential out of that group after A&M. I don't expect us to reach it (which may be the historic MSU fan in me), but we are capable.