PDA

View Full Version : BUY OR SELL: OM'S 2013 Crootin Class Never finishes above MSU in the SEC Standings?

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 09:31 PM
BUY - We've already finished ahead of Ole Miss in the SEC standings for 6 straight years, but I think we make it 7 this year.

I think MSU loses one more game this season & finishes 9-3, while Ole Miss loses at least one more before the Egg Bowl. This could come down the Egg Bowl

That would be over a half a decade since Ole Miss finished above MSU in the SEC standings & would solidify the 2013 Crootin Class as a complete embarrassment.

I hope probation, academic fraud, loss of integrity, etc. was worth it to them when they made the decision to go down this road when they met at that hunting camp in 2011 or 2012 & decided that Freeze was the answer.

Political Hack
10-18-2015, 09:42 PM
Wow. That stings.

Mutt the Hoople
10-18-2015, 09:44 PM
I think they run the table...and go 5-7...
Who do they beat?
Week 9Sat, Oct 24vsTexas A&M (15)6:00 PMESPN
Week 10Sat, Oct 31@AuburnTBD
Week 11Sat, Nov 7vsArkansasTBD
Week 13Sat, Nov 21vsLSU (5)TBD
Week 14Sat, Nov 28@The Mississippi State University TBD

The only good thing that will come out of that for them, is that the coaching staff will get to spend more time recruiting, instead of stupid things like "preparing for postseason play".

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
Who do they beat?

The only good thing that will come out of that for them, is that the coaching staff will get to spend more time recruiting, instead of stupid things like "preparing for postseason play".

I would have thought Auburn would be their win, but I'm not sure anymore. Auburn is starting to play better and that game in on the road.

Todd4State
10-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Who do they beat?

I can see them maybe beating Arkansas and or Auburn. Arkansas is dead last in the SEC in pass defense and it is in Oxford. I think Auburn is slowly improving.

Jack Lambert
10-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Buy! One thing you have to give the Bears credit for, they got thier programed noticed with that class. One mor thing thier O-Line play might cost them their #1 recruit. He would be a fool to sign with Ole Miss and i think someone close to him is going to talk some sense into him. Also the NCAA is going to tie the pursh strings so they are going to have hard time keeping the 2016 class together. I suspect we will see it start to fall apart the next few months.