PDA

View Full Version : Freezus is the football version of Stands

Coach34
10-18-2015, 04:32 PM
Good recruiter but average coach at best
Teams lack discipline and always full of controversy
Lots of hype but you just know they are never going to win big
Family man with the "awww shucks" persona but you know gets down and dirty on all these Crootin deals.

Only difference is Stands won an SEC title- Bucky wont sniff one. And NCAA probation

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Family man with the "awww shucks" persona but you know gets down and dirty on all these Crootin deals.

Only difference is Stands won an SEC title- Bucky wont sniff one. And NCAA probation

Who is Bucky's Sidney?

BeastMan
10-18-2015, 04:42 PM
Great comparison. Some folks will take that as an insult but both won a lot in the SEC and that's not easy.

BeastMan
10-18-2015, 04:43 PM
Who is Bucky's Sidney?

I think it's Sidneys as in plural.

Todd4State
10-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Who is Bucky's Sidney?

That's a good question- Tunsil, Treadwell, Nkemdiche, or Conner. They all kind of contributed in their own way.

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 04:51 PM
That's a good question- Tunsil, Treadwell, Nkemdiche, or Conner. They all kind of contributed in their own way.

I'd probably go with Tunsil because he creates drama, received a suspension, may not be as good as projected and he can get away with anything.

Dog316
10-18-2015, 06:25 PM

<><><><><><>

34 you are wasting your time on this message board. Since you know more about coaching than Stansbury, Mullen and Freeze, (just reading your posts of today) you should write a book for each of them telling them how to coach, recruit, and discipline. Stansbury's could become a wildly successful head coach, and Dan and Hugh could become legitimate contenders for a National Championship. I can't understand why anyone with all your coaching acumen would waist their valuable time on a two bit message board. Go out there and offer yourself to these three men and make them successful.

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 06:30 PM
<><><><><><>

34 you are wasting your time on this message board. Since you know more about coaching than Stansbury, Mullen and Freeze, (just reading your posts of today) you should write a book for each of them telling them how to coach, recruit, and discipline. Stansbury's could become a wildly successful head coach, and Dan and Hugh could become legitimate contenders for a National Championship. I can't understand why anyone with all your coaching acumen would waist their valuable time on a two bit message board. Go out there and offer yourself to these three men and make them successful.
You sound like someone who is fun to be around

mic
10-18-2015, 06:35 PM
B
<><><><><><>

That Memphis loss stings a bit doesn't it....

Outside Dawg
10-18-2015, 06:55 PM
Only difference is Stands won an SEC title- Bucky wont sniff one.

So...a poor man's Stansbury.

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 06:59 PM
This is why, in the long haul, a development program beats a recruiting only program EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The main difference is that the players in the development program are happy and, many times, the players in the recruiting only program are frustrated. I'm talkin football here, not basketball. In basketball, players just play, don't need a ton of development, and can take over a game. In football, players have to be developed and play together.

Players wanto get better and feel as if someone is investing in them. It's funny that Mullen has had virtually no drama in his 7 years here and welcomes back NFL players on the sidelines most every weekend.

Why do they keep coming back?

Why is there so little drama in Mullen's program?

I think it's because the players feel legitimized and as if the coaches are giving them the best chance possible to reach their dreams and in that comes a respect and appreciation for the program.

godlluB
10-18-2015, 07:37 PM
This is the best post of the day.

Taog Redloh
10-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Who is Bucky's Sidney?
Is this really a question?

sandwolf
10-18-2015, 09:22 PM

How did Treadwell and Conner contribute? I always kind of felt like they had stayed out of the spotlight and just been really good football players.

sleepy dawg
10-18-2015, 09:32 PM
<><><><><><>

Almost every one of this guy's posts are like this. Bashing our fan base, and this message board's users.

Todd4State
10-18-2015, 09:33 PM
How did Treadwell and Conner contribute? I always kind of felt like they had stayed out of the spotlight and just been really good football players.

Treadwell earned his nickname "Paid Well" by going on twitter and taking a picture of a bunch of money that he had acquired through some unknown means while he was being recruited.

Conner is likely linked to the current investigation into the ACT scandal in Wayne County and has a meniscus injury that mysteriously went from a few weeks to probably season ending mysteriously.

Really Clark?
10-18-2015, 10:03 PM
Treadwell earned his nickname "Paid Well" by going on twitter and taking a picture of a bunch of money that he had acquired through some unknown means while he was being recruited.

Conner is likely linked to the current investigation into the ACT scandal in Wayne County and has a meniscus injury that mysteriously went from a few weeks to probably season ending mysteriously.

He didn't just tweet a pic of him with money but it was done while on his official visit at UNM.

starkvegasdawg
10-18-2015, 10:36 PM
<><><><><><>

I sense a board status change in your future. Was it your girlfriend abusing a gallon of milk last year?

MaxedOutMaroon
10-18-2015, 11:09 PM

I completely agree but would argue that Freeze is not even a good recruiter. Does he go out and catch big bass every now and again? Yeah. But is he catching enough fish for a family to feast on? No. Using "Freeze" recruiting langauge to say, he will get big names, but doesn't get enough talent to provide depth. You may have Tunsil's and Javon Patterson's but if they can't play, you have no one to back them up. A huge part of recruiting is recruiting depth in which he has not done. But... That may be even more like stands and further prove your point

cbrunt29
10-18-2015, 11:13 PM
<><><><><><>

I would accuse him of being a troll, but he has Dog in his username so he can't be a Rebel guys..

chef dixon
10-18-2015, 11:34 PM

Funny because last week you were comparing Mullen to Stansbury to which I replied was a better comparison for Freeze.