PDA

View Full Version : MSU -11.5 vs Kentucky and Bears -5 vs aTM. Thoughts?

Jacksondevildog
10-18-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm sort of shocked that the Rebels are favored by nearly TD.

msstate7
10-18-2015, 04:09 PM
I can't believe there's a line on OM game without word on RK

If I bet, id be all over aTm right now. That line will go down

Bucky Dog
10-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Thought ours would be 9-10 and OM 1-3. Theirs started at -6!

Leroy Jenkins
Im surprised its not aTm -7.5 to be honest. The bear OL is going to get their shit pushed in.

Coach34
i love A&M- their DL is going to create havoc

Jacksondevildog
10-18-2015, 04:11 PM
Conner - Out
Nkemdiche - Probably Out
CJ - Out
Conyers - Out
Hilton - Possibly Out
Other injuries on the OL

and favored.

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 04:17 PM
I'm sort of shocked that the Rebels are favored by nearly TD.

A&M's line will move to around -3 once Allen is called the starter. He had such a horrible game against Bama that Vegas isn't even sure he'll start against OM. I'm surprised we're favored that high against Kentucky. We always play them close.

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 04:18 PM
Conner - Out
Nkemdiche - Probably Out
CJ - Out
Conyers - Out
Hilton - Possibly Out
Other injuries on the OL

and favored.

A&M has a shaky qb that is coming off a game where he just threw 3 pick 6's

Taog Redloh
10-18-2015, 08:20 PM
We are about to wax Kentucky's ass. They've blown two 'up' games at home, Florida and Auburn. Auburn was a game they expected to win, and failed yet again. They will be down and won't play us well. Us on the other hand, well we haven't played an SEC team in 3 weeks so if we can't get up to play a night SEC game at home then fire Mullen. If I were a betting man, I'd take us big.

As far as OM goes, it seems that spread offense gives them problems, but I don't know. Being in Oxford helps them I guess. Wouldn't be surprised to see them beat A&M.

msstate7
10-18-2015, 08:24 PM
We are about to wax Kentucky's ass. They've blown two 'up' games at home, Florida and Auburn. Auburn was a game they expected to win, and failed yet again. They will be down and won't play us well. Us on the other hand, well we haven't played an SEC team in 3 weeks so if we can't get up to play a night SEC game at home then fire Mullen. If I were a betting man, I'd take us big.

As far as OM goes, it seems that spread offense gives them problems, but I don't know. Being in Oxford helps them I guess. Wouldn't be surprised to see them beat A&M.

Hope you're right on us.

OM needs Hilton and RK to win this game IMO. If both are out, om is in trouble

Political Hack
10-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Dear College Coaches:

When you play the confederates, get your offensive game plan from Florida and Memphis. Get your defensive game plan from Vandy.

You're welcome.

-Hack

PS - A&M may win by 20.

SheltonChoked
10-18-2015, 08:32 PM
Hack it's pronounced 30.

Sumlin will run it up. Allen will come out throwing like he did vs us.

With no running game, ole miss is toast. Tunsil will slow down 10, but 15 will eat Kelly's lunch all day. Plus Mack in the middle killing the center and it's a long day.

Kirk scores at least 3 times. And the Aggies will win big. I think it's a boat race.

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 08:34 PM
PS - A&M may win by 20.

I really want to agree, but is there any chance that A&M has a type of let down that we have when we play Arkansas after playing Bama?

A&M put a lot into that game this weekend. Just curious how they'll emotionally rebound.

Ole Miss has the same issue though, & Vaught Hemingway could be the worst place for Ole Miss to play right now. The boo birds will be out in full force if things don't go well early

Lastly, is it a rule that MSU & Ole Miss have to play at the same time every week? This football has kinda of sucked because I'm always flipping back & forth. They play at the same damn time most every week.

Harrydawg
10-18-2015, 08:37 PM
I think we can build on what we did Saturday (after the bad start). Sate really played well and had some young guys grow up. I think we'll handle KY easily in a great evening environment.

msstate7
10-18-2015, 08:41 PM
Lastly, is it a rule that MSU & Ole Miss have to play at the same time every week? This football has kinda of sucked because I'm always flipping back & forth. They play at the same damn time most every week.

Thank you. The 2 games I like to watch most every week are ours and om's game. Haven't been able to do it much

mic
10-18-2015, 08:42 PM
4 game Early parlay..

Texas AM money line
Mizzu -2.5
LSU -15
USCw -3

Jack Lambert
10-18-2015, 08:43 PM

LA Tech could almost or even beat both KY and Auburn.

mic
10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
LA Tech could almost or even beat both KY and Auburn.

La Tech > Memphis

messageboardsuperhero
10-18-2015, 08:52 PM
UM is favored by almost a TD vs A&M? Wow.

As an aside, how ugly would this matchup in the trenches be if Tunsil was still suspended?

messageboardsuperhero
10-18-2015, 08:53 PM
La Tech > Memphis

LOL, can't tell if serious. La Tech is a solid mid major, but Memphis is the best non-P5 this season.

IMissJack
10-18-2015, 08:59 PM
I'm surprised by both lines. I thought ours was a little too much, and thought A&M/OM would be around a pickem.

Taog Redloh
10-18-2015, 09:14 PM
Don't rule out Houston, but that will be settled on the field. Bill Connelly has Toledo ranked highest of all the undefeated teams actually. Temple is also still there. By the end of the year, it could be any of those above or Boise State, Navy or Western Kentucky.

msstate7
10-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Don't rule out Houston, but that will be settled on the field. Bill Connelly has Toledo ranked highest of all the undefeated teams actually. Temple is also still there. By the end of the year, it could be any of those above or Boise State, Navy or Western Kentucky.

Temple plays Memphis too

sandwolf
10-18-2015, 10:16 PM
By the end of the year, it could be any of those above or Boise State........

I think Boise is pretty much eliminated from that conversation after this weekend......they got beat 52-26 by Utah State.

blacklistedbully
10-19-2015, 09:55 AM
If Mullen gives Lee & Williams the bulk of the carries, continues to use Bear more, and let's Dak mix in more run, we will handle UK. If he is stubborn again, we could be in for a dog-fight.

drunkernhelldawg
10-19-2015, 10:00 AM
I really want to agree, but is there any chance that A&M has a type of let down that we have when we play Arkansas after playing Bama?

A&M put a lot into that game this weekend. Just curious how they'll emotionally rebound.

Ole Miss has the same issue though, & Vaught Hemingway could be the worst place for Ole Miss to play right now. The boo birds will be out in full force if things don't go well early

I agree. Ole Miss may play with incredible focus to cure the effects of what happened Saturday. I do think that being the home team is better for Ole Miss's chances in this game. But you're right, if their shitstorm continues, VH will just about riot.

That said, I think Ole Miss wins this game.

mparkerfd20
10-19-2015, 10:18 AM
I hope both favored teams win. I'm a fan of State and any SEC team playing A&M and LSU right now.

Beaver
10-19-2015, 10:24 AM
The OM vs A&M game is very similar to our game against AU. Both of their seasons are on the line (SEC wise), and the away team should should win causing the home team's fans to become very angry.