PDA

View Full Version : Wrong 43 yard line

confucius say
10-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Sorry if it has been said, but I didn't see a thread on it and have not read game thread.

But on the play down our sideline where #5 for la tech stepped out but it wasn't called and then was overturned (11:19 in second quarter), the ball should have been spotted on their 43 but was spotted on our 43. Am I missing smn?

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Sorry if it has been said, but I didn't see a thread on it and have not read game thread.

But on the play down our sideline where #5 for la tech stepped out but it wasn't called and then was overturned (11:19 in second quarter), the ball should have been spotted on their 43 but was spotted on our 43. Am I missing smn?

There is a full explanation & breakdown in the "How Bad Was the Officiating Today?" thread

defiantdog
10-18-2015, 01:40 PM
Here you go..... the refs were strugglin all day ----->
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:13907799

confucius say
10-18-2015, 01:52 PM
There is a full explanation & breakdown in the "How Bad Was the Officiating Today?" thread

Got it. Thanks for bumping that thread. Egregious call. And on the penalty, the ref said it was an illegal substitution penalty but will not be enforced bc they were buzzed to review before the penalty