PDA

View Full Version : Political Forum

elitedawgs
07-26-2013, 07:36 AM
There have been several heated and inappropriate posts lately on the political forum, so we are going to put it in time out for a while.

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 07:50 AM
booooo. booooooooooooo.

there's so many great conclusions to draw from this, but for the sake of saving this thread from a timeout I'll forego further comment.

FISHDAWG
07-26-2013, 08:11 AM
Bravo !!

ckDOG
07-26-2013, 08:20 AM
Probably for the best. Started to look like the YouTube comment section...

Rick Danko
07-26-2013, 08:27 AM
There have been several heated and inappropriate posts lately on the political forum, so we are going to put it in time out for a while.

Not that I care because I dont believe I ever posted there (Political Board), but does this have anything to do with the SPS comment from an Ole Miss fan "HamilReb"

"Too late for that. We have hundreds of screens shots already.
But we won't use them unless its necessary. Unlike some people, we don't speculate and
and write blogposts and send out tweets every hour on the hour about certain things.

That whole site is nothing but trash. "

This I assumed was in reference to the Politics Board. It was posted on the subject regarding recruits/parents/families looking at message boards.
Probably a good thing it (Politics) was taken down, too easy to be offensive on both sides when hiding behind a computer.

Quaoarsking
07-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Its pretty obvious what this is all about. I was afraid as soon as I saw the multiple threads.

Goat Holder
07-26-2013, 08:48 AM
And what's the problem with that?

I seen it dawg
07-26-2013, 08:49 AM
This is a difference between this board and SPS. When shit gets a little out of hand over here it gets taken care of and a stop is put to it. Over there it's rampant and encouraged. I'm glad it's handled and the way it's handled.

swdawg
07-26-2013, 08:59 AM
This is ****ing hilarious.

This is a difference between this board and SPS. When shit gets a little out of hand over here it gets taken care of and a stop is put to it. Over there it's rampant and encouraged. I'm glad it's handled and the way it's handled.

elitedawgs
07-26-2013, 09:04 AM
This is ****ing hilarious.

What do you find so funny?

Political Hack
07-26-2013, 09:09 AM
Not that I care because I dont believe I ever posted there (Political Board), but does this have anything to do with the SPS comment from an Ole Miss fan "HamilReb"

"Too late for that. We have hundreds of screens shots already.
But we won't use them unless its necessary. Unlike some people, we don't speculate and
and write blogposts and send out tweets every hour on the hour about certain things.

That whole site is nothing but trash. "

This I assumed was in reference to the Politics Board. It was posted on the subject regarding recruits/parents/families looking at message boards.
Probably a good thing it (Politics) was taken down, too easy to be offensive on both sides when hiding behind a computer.

I'm certain this was the general sentiment for why it was taken down, but colonel reb's post didnt have any influence.

One thing that's been constant onthis site, and in all honesty was the driving reason to start it, is because other sites protect their customers opinions more than they do the university (and the kids who are considering attending the university). Sometimes we have to pull the rope in the same direction despite our individual opinions. Sometimes we have to take one on the chin, smile, and deal with it.

swdawg
07-26-2013, 09:13 AM
The comment that I replied to.

What do you find so funny?

elitedawgs
07-26-2013, 09:25 AM
The comment that I replied to.

Curious why you think its funny.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-26-2013, 10:09 AM
The conservative homophobe racist have to ruin things for everyone.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
07-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Well ****, I hope future LSU commits don't go read the political board on TigerDroppings, they might burn their eyes from what they see there.

fishwater99
07-26-2013, 10:22 AM
The conservative homophobe racist have to ruin things for everyone.

Now that's funny.... But I think the blame can also go to the hard-headed gay and thug loving liberals too..

elitedawgs
07-26-2013, 10:25 AM
That's enough on this.