PDA

View Full Version : Has Kellenberger turned on Ole Miss?

PassInterference
10-18-2015, 08:41 AM
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/10/17/kellenberger-memphis-loss-what-happens-next-freeze/74125058/

He questions if Freeze is worth his salary. Damn, maybe Kellenberger is a nafoomer because they're saying the same thing.

He also questions Nkemdiche playing fullback. I've always questioned that and it's great to see Freeze's crootin stars gimmick bullshit bite him in the ass. I'm just disappointed that concussion didn't happen as RN was catching a pass. Nothing a little pot won't fix.**

Then Kellenberger sums up Ole Miss prospects with this money quote:
"Ole Miss is out of gimme nonconference games in which it can run up the points and build false confidence."

PassInterference
10-18-2015, 08:50 AM
That game leaves me with one question: 9 months from now will a pregnant Memphis girl tweet a pic that says "this is what happens when Memphis beats Ole Miss"

ShotgunDawg
10-18-2015, 09:10 AM
http://belieber.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/season-4-jersey-shore-gif-snooki-throwing-stuff-at-mike.gif

cheewgumm
10-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Over compensating.

Schultzy
10-18-2015, 09:41 AM
That article read more like a pissed off fan on a message board than a journalist in the state newspaper.

But then again, all articles on them in that rag read like it was written by a fan, although I must confess to enjoying it.

Dawg496
10-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Although I'm glad this guy is saying these things just so it creates controversy in the landbear community, is this how journalists are supposed to act? No wonder newspapers are going extinct.

maroonmania
10-18-2015, 01:09 PM
That article read more like a pissed off fan on a message board than a journalist in the state newspaper.

But then again, all articles on them in that rag read like it was written by a fan, although I must confess to enjoying it.

Apparently OM threatens and runs off any local reporter NOT reporting on them like a fan.