PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles....

TUSK
10-17-2015, 06:47 PM
may be the worst game day coach (that wins)... ever.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 06:49 PM
may be the worst game day coach (that wins)... ever.

Glad you put that "Wins" because Bucky is rather crappy

Liverpooldawg
10-17-2015, 07:12 PM
I'd rather be lucky than good any day.

RougeDawg
10-17-2015, 07:52 PM
LSU does have more players on current NFL rosters than any other NCAA team. Les has had more talent than even he could F*ck up. What Saban built at LSU has become a self recruiting, no competition juggernaut. They could have a mannequin out there with a headset on and still win with the talent they have. Shit, they may have 2-3 more NC's if they'd had a mannequin over Les on the sidelines.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 07:53 PM
LSU does have more players on current NFL rosters than any other NCAA team. Les has had more talent than even he could F*ck up. What Saban built at LSU has become a self recruiting, no competition juggernaut. They could have a mannequin out there with a headset on and still win with the talent they have. Shit, they may have 2-3 more NC's if they'd had a mannequin over Les on the sidelines.

Agree. They are the most talented team.

LSU has bigger playmakers at WR than Alabama. Bama is probably only better than LSU on the D-line & LB

TUSK
10-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Agree. They are the most talented team.

LSU has bigger playmakers at WR than Alabama. Bama is probably only better than LSU on the D-line & LB

LSU's OL is better than Bammer's, too... but I believe the disparity between Bama DL/LSU OL > LSU DL/Bama OL...

I hope it's a boring ass game...

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 08:10 PM
LSU's OL is better than Bammer's, too... but I believe the disparity between Bama DL/LSU OL > LSU DL/Bama OL...

I hope it's a boring ass game...

LSU is so much better at the skill positions than Bama though.

LSU's WRs & RB are on a different level than Bama's & now that Harris is coming along, I like his athleticism more than Coker's. Harris probably isn't much different than Simms

DownwardDawg
10-17-2015, 08:14 PM

LSU's WRs & RB are on a different level than Bama's & now that Harris is coming along, I like his athleticism more than Coker's. Harris probably isn't much different than Simms

If Harris can play as good as Sims did the remainder of this season, they will not be beat.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 08:17 PM
If Harris can play as good as Sims did the remainder of this season, they will not be beat.

I don't think they will unless Godzilla get hurt

TUSK
10-17-2015, 08:25 PM

I can't disagree with most of that, but my hope is that Bammer's Defense is good enough too slow down Fournette and rattle Harris a bit...

I'd peg it somewhere around a 24-21ish type Bama win... Bama's been sloppy at times this year...

I do know this, if Bama is clicking on all cylinders and doesn't turn the ball over, it won't matter what LSU does...