PDA

View Full Version : SDS even piling on now

starkvegasdawg
10-17-2015, 05:43 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/ole-miss-message-boards-shambles-loss-memphis/

MabenMaroon
10-17-2015, 05:44 PM
Cliff notes please, I refuse to click on those bastard's website.

dogshiek
10-17-2015, 06:00 PM
Mostly landbears whining about their coaches. Luke seemed to be the prime target. The pot is starting to boil.

CadaverDawg
10-17-2015, 06:05 PM
Haha look what the OM crazies are stooping to...

@TaxRebelCPA: @SheaPatterson_1 Tell Hugh you're not coming if Matt Luke is still around...maybe that will get us a decent O-Line Coach.

I can't stop smiling

BulldogBear
10-17-2015, 06:06 PM
Meltdown in full swing. Team may collapse into every man for himself. They probably won't end up 6-6 but the thing is... they could. And it's not a far fetched chance.

Jack Lambert
10-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Why are they surprise? They were overrated and their coach is a gimmick coach.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Haha look what the OM crazies are stooping to...

@TaxRebelCPA: @SheaPatterson_1 Tell Hugh you're not coming if Matt Luke is still around...maybe that will get us a decent O-Line Coach.

I can't stop smiling

They are a ridiculous group

This is what they don't understand, you wouldn't want to player that did that. If Patterson did that, he'd be a program ruining type player.

Of course, the NCAA may ruin the program anyway

coastratdog
10-17-2015, 06:37 PM
Watch UNM's bench run to the portal. I couldn't c one player go and congratulate the victors. Only the players on the field stayed to say "Good game". Starts at the top. No class.

Jack Lambert
10-17-2015, 07:04 PM
Watch UNM's bench run to the portal. I couldn't c one player go and congratulate the victors. Only the players on the field stayed to say "Good game". Starts at the top. No class.

I would cut them some slack. Ever since they being recruited they have been told that they are the best thing to come along since good free clean *****. What do you expect when you think you are all world and get bet by a third world team.

gravedigger
10-17-2015, 07:13 PM
I would cut them some slack. Ever since they being recruited they have been told that they are the best thing to come along since good free clean *****. What do you expect when you think you are all world and get bet by a third world team.

Off the top of my head id say just be a decent human being.

Thats just me though.

Jack Lambert
10-17-2015, 07:47 PM
Off the top of my head id say just be a decent human being.

Thats just me though.

I agree but we are the common folks not some donkey dick shit head **** butt.