PDA

View Full Version : So Fat Bastard finally called out the Beav...

CadaverDawg
10-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Kellenburger just wrote a piece calling out Freeze. The reason I bring it up, is because in his interview with Freeze, Freeze mentions "Leadership in the Locker Room" as one reason they lost today. Is anybody ever going to start questioning this phony bucked tooth bastard about never taking all the blame like a good coach does? You don't always have include the part about the player(s) screwing up too.

He's like a little baby that wants to say, "well I couldn't catch it and throw it and tackle for them. It's their fault too!". Man up, Freeze. Everyone knows players have to make plays without you saying it....be the guy you claim to be, and take the blame in the public.

Truth is, Hugh ain't worried about anything or anybody but himself. Ole Miss and players be damned.

I hope this failure to meet expectations finally allows people around the country to see what a phony Freeze really is...and gets everyone off his jock.

DudyDawg
10-17-2015, 05:22 PM
Isn't the locker room his territory

RougeDawg
10-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Kellenburger just wrote a piece calling out Freeze. The reason I bring it up, is because in his interview with Freeze, Freeze mentions "Leadership in the Locker Room" as one reason they lost today. Is anybody ever going to start questioning this phony bucked tooth bastard about never taking all the blame like a good coach does? You don't always have include the part about the player(s) screwing up too.

He's like a little baby that wants to say, "well I couldn't catch it and throw it and tackle for them. It's their fault too!". Man up, Freeze. Everyone knows players have to make plays without you saying it....be the guy you claim to be, and take the blame in the public.

Truth is, Hugh ain't worried about anything or anybody but himself. Ole Miss and players be damned.

I hope this failure to meet expectations finally allows people around the country to see what a phony Freeze really is...and gets everyone off his jock.

I hope they keep him forever. They swung for the home run with this 2013 class, and popped it up to short. And now it's been found out that the bat they were using was corked and the hitter was using PEDs. Just think about this they have recruited better than they ever have and still have not finished ahead of us. They pulled out every cheating recruiting trick in the book and broke the bank, yet they cannot better us. They are a bottom of the pack SEC team, with multiple players being investigated. If they were to ever win anything, this was the year, and it ain't happening. They are about to spiral out of control and then get slapped with probation and other sanctions. Let them keep the snake oil salesman as long as possible. Some of us predicted this a couple years back when we heard from some parents and HS coaches how fake Bucky was. His crootin has been on the decline and will further decline as more and more people see the real Beav.

I just anxious to see how he weathers these NCAA storms brewing and the subsequent 5-7 season next year and the next.

ShotgunDawg
10-17-2015, 05:35 PM
Just read the article & Superbad still writes like a fan.

There is emotion & frustration with Ole Miss tangled into the style of writing. He absolutely writes like a message board hero

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-17-2015, 05:36 PM
"Memphis (6-0, 2-0 C-USA) pays Justin Fuente $1.4 million a year, and he earned every bit of it on Saturday. The Tigers played with poise, passion and purpose. They dug themselves out of an early 14-0 hole by scoring the next 31 points and then hung on when Ole Miss tried to make one last desperate push. Memphis football is real, and it?s spectacular."

Love the Seinfeld reference there.

TUSK
10-17-2015, 05:40 PM
"Memphis (6-0, 2-0 C-USA) pays Justin Fuente $1.4 million a year, and he earned every bit of it on Saturday. The Tigers played with poise, passion and purpose. They dug themselves out of an early 14-0 hole by scoring the next 31 points and then hung on when Ole Miss tried to make one last desperate push. Memphis football is real, and it?s spectacular."

Love the Seinfeld reference there.

https://i.warosu.org/data/cgl/img/0084/29/1435321198367.png

Liverpooldawg
10-17-2015, 05:43 PM
So he threw his players under the bus again after a loss? That's the LEAST surprising thing that has happened today. It's what he always does. Why anyone would want to play for that sanctimonious Pharasie is beyond me.

Liverpooldawg
10-17-2015, 05:48 PM
Did Freeze say anything about him getting a first round draft choice defensive tackle hurt playing offense? That high school crap finally caught up with him.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-17-2015, 05:51 PM
Did Freeze say anything about him getting a first round draft choice defensive tackle hurt playing offense? That high school crap finally caught up with him.

That's why former girls HS basketball coaches don't last long in the SEC.

Bully13
10-17-2015, 06:11 PM
there may be some NFL scouts / owners whatever that may be putting a hit on freezus' kneed caps for pulling that stupid shit with a potential 1st rounder. there is simply no reason you put a top notch DL in as RB. you are putting him in a position that he's not accustomed to and you are asking for something bad to happen.

top it off with going for it on 4th on your own 30 late in the 2nd quarter with a running play that hasn't worked.

girl's basketball coach indeed.

BoomBoom
10-17-2015, 06:17 PM

Half our fans use the same excuse.