PDA

View Full Version : The officials at the MC vs Starkville game

Drugdog
10-17-2015, 08:47 AM
Should be suspended. Yes we lost. Starkville is better. However, ask anyone in attendance and they will tell you that they were either on the "take" or totally incompetent. Either way they should be fired or suspended.

preachermatt83
10-17-2015, 10:26 AM
Coming from an unbiased observer. Actually any bias I have would go MCs way because there OL coach was my OL coach but Bad calls went both ways. Wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Maroonthirteen
10-17-2015, 10:31 AM
South Panola last night....refs threw a flag for block in the back on a TD run. Refs gave SP the TD and enforced the penalty on the kickoff. Even the SP radio guys acknowledged how wrong that was....

I think there is a lot of incompetence.

Drugdog
10-17-2015, 10:40 AM
Coming from an unbiased observer. Actually any bias I have would go MCs way because there OL coach was my OL coach but Bad calls went both ways. Wouldn't have changed the outcome.

Evidently you were not at the game. I didn't say it would change the outcome. Read more carefully. No. A five minute huddle for an offsides and the conferring with Starkville coach says otherwise.

Pollodawg
10-17-2015, 10:57 AM
South Panola last night....refs threw a flag for block in the back on a TD run. Refs gave SP the TD and enforced the penalty on the kickoff. Even the SP radio guys acknowledged how wrong that was....

I think there is a lot of incompetence.

I can't believe that actually happened. Someone should be suspended for that. That's turrible. That's football 101, people.

Jsndawg
10-17-2015, 05:03 PM
I can't believe that actually happened. Someone should be suspended for that. That's turrible. That's football 101, people.

Guys used to become refs and umpires because of their love for the game and wanting to stay involved in the sport they care about.
Now the guys becoming refs and umps are "getting their hustle on" making some extra cash at night.

I know several folks that do this in my area and none of them are working daytime jobs for NASA.

Liverpooldawg
10-17-2015, 05:30 PM
I don't know what happened at our game. We had a really good crew. I had never seen them before (which almost never happens as long as I have been around it) but I hope I do again.