PDA

View Full Version : Toughest game of the following 3:

CadaverDawg
10-16-2015, 11:16 PM
Which of these 3 games is the least likely for State to win? (Poll above)

And why?

msstate7
10-16-2015, 11:18 PM
At mizzou -- road game on a Thursday night

CadaverDawg
10-16-2015, 11:21 PM

Wasn't an option, but I'll accept the write in, ha.

So you really consider @Mizzou tougher than the 3 listed? Interesting.

sandwolf
10-16-2015, 11:22 PM

Have you watched Mizzou this year? We have a much better chance of beating them than any of the teams listed above.

IMissJack
10-16-2015, 11:24 PM
Which of these 3 games is the least likely for State to win? (Poll above)

And why?

Bama, we won't be able to run at all against them probably, and once we are one dimensional, it could get bad. However, we should know more about Bama tomorrow.

msstate7
10-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Wasn't an option, but I'll accept the write in, ha.

So you really consider @Mizzou tougher than the 3 listed? Interesting.
I'm on mobile view so poll choices don't show up. I took "following 3" as next 3... I'm sure the choices were really tough games and I look like an idiot haha I don't care

GreenheadDawg
10-16-2015, 11:31 PM
Have you watched Mizzou this year? We have a much better chance of beating them than any of the teams listed above.

For sure. I've watched Mizzou 3 times and was less than impressed every time. It will be a tough game for winning at Arkansas will much be a much tougher road game

CadaverDawg
10-16-2015, 11:36 PM
I'm on mobile view so poll choices don't show up. I took "following 3" as next 3... I'm sure the choices were really tough games and I look like an idiot haha I don't care

+1

BulldogBear
10-16-2015, 11:40 PM
Arkansas. Really just because it's on the road and where it is on the schedule. No better definition of a let down opportunity. Bama is still somewhat of an enigma. It depends on which Bama shows up.

LC Dawg
10-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Bama. They just don't lose ball games. They have the best players across the board and they have good coaches. They can be beat and they have been beat but it just doesn't happen that often. When they lose its usually because they make too many mistakes. I hate to build them up like that because I hate those ****ers but they are the best team left on our schedule and I think they're the hardest to beat no matter where it's played.

GreenheadDawg
10-16-2015, 11:59 PM
Bama. They just don't lose ball games. They have the best players across the board and they have good coaches. They can be beat and they have been beat but it just doesn't happen that often. When they lose its usually because they make too many mistakes. I hate to build them up like that because I hate those ****ers but they are the best team left on our schedule and I think they're the hardest to beat no matter where it's played.

Also, they won't turn the ball over 5 times and we won't have a ball ping pong off 6 helmets into a guy's hands for a TD

GTHOM
10-17-2015, 12:05 AM
If we lose to mizzou arkansas and ole miss with dak prescott i will be done with dan mullen. hell if we lose to ole miss at home i will be on the verge. just saying

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2015, 12:38 AM
Bama, because we have beaten the other two recently. It's about mentality getting over that hump, as players and coaches.

Dawg61
10-17-2015, 03:08 AM
Bama cause Saban > Mullen

DownwardDawg
10-17-2015, 07:30 AM

^^^This^^^

Mullen will choke it away as usual. We will play scared and "not to lose".

Dawgcentral
10-17-2015, 07:32 AM
Bama. Too many good players. Too much good coaching. Our guys know it, and our coaches know it.

msstate7
10-17-2015, 07:38 AM

That statement makes it seems like you're implying equal teams, but they have better coaching. Personally I think it's more Saban >>>>>> Mullen in recruiting. I think if you flip flopped coaches that Mullen would beat Saban regularly. Saban is a good coach, but an elite recruiter.

Bullmutt
10-17-2015, 10:27 AM
Bama, because they are definitely the best of the three now that the bears are playing with depleted ranks and are surrounded by distractions. Having said that, it may well be that the bears will be mega motivated to beat us at the end of the year because it will be all they have left to salvage what was supposed to be a natty season.