PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence or smoke? Bearshart long term injuries/sits all investigated by NCAA

RougeDawg
10-16-2015, 11:38 AM
Conner Johnson and Tunsilitus? Could be chance but seems extremely odd that everything has come to a head this year and people are sitting twice as long for an injury and sitting because "nothing is wrong".

Really Clark?
10-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Don't forget C J Hampton sat for 2 games and Tee Shepard leaving mid season.

War Machine Dawg
10-16-2015, 01:13 PM
Conner & CJ are legit hurt. Now Conner suddenly coming up as potentially being out for the season is a little fishy, but it's not unheard of for injuries and recoveries to not go as expected.

Hampton and Tee....karma's a bitch.

Bubb Rubb
10-16-2015, 01:36 PM
Conner & CJ are legit hurt. Now Conner suddenly coming up as potentially being out for the season is a little fishy, but it's not unheard of for injuries and recoveries to not go as expected.

Hampton and Tee....karma's a bitch.

Conner is legitimately hurt, but a torn meniscus is not a season-ending injury, either, unless it occurs in the 7th or 8th week.

Coach34
10-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Conner is legitimately hurt, but a torn meniscus is not a season-ending injury, either, unless it occurs in the 7th or 8th week.

Meniscus is a 2-6 week injury. Absolutely blown up meniscus could be 8-10
weeks- but that also means permanent problems knee-wise. They announced 4 weeks when he was operated on- so that means it wasn't all blown up.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

msstate7
10-16-2015, 01:48 PM
This is the Bears we're talking about... They could turn around next week and say Conner was miraculously healed bc God really wanted to see him face aTm

Coursesuper
10-16-2015, 02:03 PM
Meniscus us is a 2-6 week injury. Absolutely blown up meniscus could be 8-10
weeks- but that also means permanent problems knee-wise. They announced 4 weeks when he was operated on- so that means it wasn't all blown up.

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Exactly, there are just so many coincidences of things happening right now that there is no way anyone in his right mind can believe anything that is coming out of the UNM sewer. There are red flags everywhere and more pop up everyday. What funny is every time another "act of god" happens it just fall right into line with all the events that many already know about.

Coach34
10-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Exactly, there are just so many coincidences of things happening right now that there is no way anyone in his right mind can believe anything that is coming out of the UNM sewer. There are red flags everywhere and more pop up everyday. What funny is every time another "act of god" happens it just fall right into line with all the events that many already know about.

Freezus literally made the announcement the day after my post about Conner.
He made the announcement the same day as the ULL story breaking about Saunders and Waynesboro. Conner's ACT was taken in Waynesboro.

But hey- nothing to see here right???

Madisonmd
10-16-2015, 03:03 PM
Connors knee is jacked up. Much worse injury than originally thought.

BeastMan
10-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Connors knee is jacked up. Much worse injury than originally thought.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there are 2 different types of meniscus surgeries and they don't know which one they can do until they get in there. The shave surgery is the lowest impact surgery that has the quick turnaround. I'm assuming TC couldn't get the shave.

RealHastings
10-16-2015, 03:28 PM
Injured or not, who in the hell cares. All that matters is that they are not playing and that's wasted money for the BearSharts. Think about it. All the money they spent on Big Softie, CJ, Conner, Tee Shep, and others; and they are getting pretty much no return on their investment. You could even argue Laquon. He only has what 3 tds this year (?), and 2 of them came against the cupcake they played last week. Not saying he isnt good, just pointing out that his production on the field (which is what matters) isn't anywhere close to matching the amount they paid for him. That's obvious.

Coach34
10-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but there are 2 different types of meniscus surgeries and they don't know which one they can do until they get in there. The shave surgery is the lowest impact surgery that has the quick turnaround. I'm assuming TC couldn't get the shave.

They will shave it down or suture it with FastFix or other devices. Even if they suture it, it would have to be super jacked up to be out 10 weeks.

blacklistedbully
10-16-2015, 06:40 PM
Freezus literally made the announcement the day after my post about Conner.
He made the announcement the same day as the ULL story breaking about Saunders and Waynesboro. Conner's ACT was taken in Waynesboro.

But hey- nothing to see here right???

In case y'all didn't know, Waynesboro is something like a 3.5 hour drive from Conner's hometown of Batesville. But nothing to see here, I'm sure. I'll bet plenty of high school seniors drive that far from home to take the ACT. ***

sbcmortgageman
10-17-2015, 09:15 AM
Don't forget C J Hampton sat for 2 games and Tee Shepard leaving mid season.

Hampton sat due to Cannon Motors. Fact.

sbcmortgageman
10-17-2015, 09:17 AM
Injured or not, who in the hell cares. All that matters is that they are not playing and that's wasted money for the BearSharts. Think about it. All the money they spent on Big Softie, CJ, Conner, Tee Shep, and others; and they are getting pretty much no return on their investment. You could even argue Laquon. He only has what 3 tds this year (?), and 2 of them came against the cupcake they played last week. Not saying he isnt good, just pointing out that his production on the field (which is what matters) isn't anywhere close to matching the amount they paid for him. That's obvious.

Treadwell is having a great year. Dude is a baller.