PDA

View Full Version : Malzahn Call Jeremy Johnson a "Stupid B****"

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2015, 09:50 PM
Gus seems to have lost "it". Whatever "it" was.

That being said, he's probably right about Johnson

https://twitter.com/Bbeckwith66/status/654841070233108481

Political Hack
10-15-2015, 09:55 PM
The link won't work for me. Is that confirmed?

That's a firable offense in my opinion. As a coach, you don't degrade your players like that. Its not necessary. at this level they know when they've messed up. Yell at them and move on. No need to denigrate them in front of their peers, especially for on the field play.

ShotgunDawg
10-15-2015, 09:58 PM

That's a firable offense in my opinion. As a coach, you don't degrade your players like that. Its not necessary. at this level they know when they've messed up. Yell at them and move on. No need to denigrate them in front of their peers, especially for on the field play.

Works for me. You have to read his lips, so I don't think it's a firable, but that doesn't mean that it fairly obvious & that Malzahn clearly doesn't respect his players in a way that maybe he should

Todd4State
10-15-2015, 10:06 PM

I think it's an apology offense. No question you shouldn't do it. I don't think he should lose his job over it though. At least he turned away from Johnson before he said it.

In my line of work, he would probably have to go to "anger management."

Homedawg
10-15-2015, 10:11 PM
If that's fireable then there will be many coaches wo jobs come Monday.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-15-2015, 10:25 PM
Gus seems to have lost "it". Whatever "it" was.

That being said, he's probably right about Johnson

https://twitter.com/Bbeckwith66/status/654841070233108481.

shoeless joe
10-15-2015, 10:26 PM

Exactly.

That kind of stuff is said all game every game in the heat of the moment. Much like heated coaching exchanges it's a non issue. Plus from what I've seen of Johnson it's probably true.

HSVDawg
10-16-2015, 08:23 AM
Did that announcer just say its a chance for him to "shit firey" in the huddle?

mic
10-16-2015, 08:31 AM

Yeah it's done all the time , but not caught on TV or picked up by the media.. Totally different..

TimberBeast
10-16-2015, 09:45 AM

Typical