PDA

View Full Version : What game are you most looking forward to this weekend...

CadaverDawg
10-14-2015, 01:54 PM
I assume Everybody wants to see Bama and A&M. What about outside of that game?

(I'm sure people will be watching MSU and OM, so don't say those)

I hate Big10 ball, but I'm actually interested in Michigan St @ Michigan. LSU vs Florida doesn't have as much appeal without Grier, but I still think it's a good game.

Thoughts?

msstate7
10-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Michigan vs Michigan state with bama/aTm right behind. I really like harbaugh and think he's really good for college football

sleepy dawg
10-14-2015, 02:11 PM
I'm already tired of Harbaugh... My USM buddy was already all over him before the season even started, now it's getting out of hand.

I guess I really want to watch Ohio State again, and pull even harder for them to lose. There's no way in hell they are the best team in football, and I'd like for Penn State to go ahead and put a stop to their #1 ranking (AP). The again, what self respecting person could pull for the Penn State child rapers.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1f/0d/81/1f0d818d36c136b9aac7949d13478495.gif

drunkernhelldawg
10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Oops. Didn't read to the end of your post. Deleted.

Pinto
10-14-2015, 02:29 PM
UM vs NCAA

LC Dawg
10-14-2015, 03:25 PM
It's not this weekend but aside from the games already mentioned I am curious to see what happens tomorrow night with Auburn going to Kentucky. I know some people disagree but I think we just toyed with Auburn and I want to see how Kentucky fares against them. I'm not as sold on Kentucky as a lot of people are.

MSUDawg99
10-14-2015, 03:27 PM
UM vs NCAA

+100

defiantdog
10-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Michigan vs Michigan State (lets see if big blue is relevant again)
Auburn vs Kentucky *THURSDAY NIGHT* (lets see if Kentucky is worthy of that 4-1 record)
Bama vs A&M (I want to see if Bama can slow down A&M's receivers)
Vandy vs USCe (With USCe in shambles, Vandy can actually win this one)
Mizzou vs UGA (The team that loses this game is done)

msstate7
10-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Mizzou vs UGA (The team that loses this game is done)

Hope Georgia punishes them and mizzou quits

BB30
10-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Michigan vs Michigan State should be a good one Harbaugh whether you like him or not has done a pretty good job so far.

defiantdog
10-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Hope Georgia punishes them and mizzou quits

I can see that happening. I like Georgia, but it's difficult to get a team rolling when their star player is out for the season.

BulldogBear
10-14-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm already tired of Harbaugh... My USM buddy was already all over him before the season even started, now it's getting out of hand.

I guess I really want to watch Ohio State again, and pull even harder for them to lose. There's no way in hell they are the best team in football, and I'd like for Penn State to go ahead and put a stop to their #1 ranking (AP). The again, what self respecting person could pull for the Penn State child rapers.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1f/0d/81/1f0d818d36c136b9aac7949d13478495.gif

Yes, you'd think he was the second coming of the Bear. I tend to pull for other "State" schools when having no real dog in the fight. It's good to dislike UM. So, I hope the Spartans beat them again, but I don't look for it.

I'll be at the Memphis-UMiss game so that doesn't really count as CD said anyway. Actually, I am looking forward to Auburn @ Kentucky. I hope Kentucky wins. I just kind of feel like it will look better when (being positive) we beat them as most people are discounting Auburn anyway this year. Plus, screw Auburn!!!

BulldogBear
10-14-2015, 05:32 PM
It's not this weekend but aside from the games already mentioned I am curious to see what happens tomorrow night with Auburn going to Kentucky. I know some people disagree but I think we just toyed with Auburn and I want to see how Kentucky fares against them. I'm not as sold on Kentucky as a lot of people are.

Yep, this one is more interesting than any but our game in my opinion.

Schultzy
10-14-2015, 07:25 PM
In think you're under estimating the Fla at Lsu game. Florida still has a chance with that running defense.

Still a big game, even we should a beaten Lsu first week of Sec play and we suck, majorly.

Liverpooldawg
10-14-2015, 07:51 PM
Bama - A&M
Mich - Mich St

cbrunt29
10-14-2015, 08:26 PM
I think Vandy will beat USCe. That team is done.