PDA

View Full Version : OM connected to ULL violations

Ralph
10-14-2015, 09:05 AM
Not that we didnt already know this, but the CL is acknowledging...

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/10/13/former-coach-saunders-may-have-committed-violations/73892168/

BeardoMSU
10-14-2015, 09:11 AM
Here's the article I posted in the other thread. There is a gagging amount of smoke over Oxford....

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/ul/2015/10/12/ul-questions-saunders-ole-miss-activities/73848474/

blacklistedbully
10-14-2015, 09:14 AM
See previous thread:
http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?35784-David-Saunders-UNM-and-Satute-of-Limitations

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 09:25 AM
Yet they still hold firm that it was all under Nutt and that all of this about Connor and others having the test taken for them is another laughable rumor started here. What I would like to ask one of them is even if they are right. All of this that has come to light was 100% under the Nutt regime...why would any rational person think it stopped the moment that Freeze walked through the door and moved into his hutch? Do they really think that a cheating network that well oiled and established would just up and disappear like a fart in the wind? Do they really think that a program with that aforementioned network set up would just up and quit and a team that the previous season wasn't even bowl eligible would all of a sudden sign a top 5 class? Really? I honest to goodness hope that is just a front they put up to try and appear holier than thou and better than everybody else because if they truly believe that to be the case then I'm not sure I want my children playing outside in the yard or in public places. It just wouldn't be safe with people that mentally unstable walking around in bunches. It'd be like the Walking Dead - just a bunch of mindless zombies walking around. In fact, I just now see a lot of similarities between TSUN fans and Walkers. It's scary.

Walkers meander aimlessly through the woods eating whatever they can find.
TSUN fans get drunk and stagger through the grove looking for cold chicken fingers.

Walkers have no idea how obnoxious and irritating they are.
TSUN fans yell hotty toddy.

Walkers are only concerned with one thing.
TSUN fans just worry about recruiting.

If a Walker bites you then you become infected.
TSUN fans bite you then you probably get a STD.

People build fences to keep Walkers out of their society.
Oxford has the city jail.

I'm sure there are many more similarities. These were just off the top of my head as I was typing this post.

BeardoMSU
10-14-2015, 09:28 AM
Yet they still hold firm that it was all under Nutt and that all of this about Connor and others having the test taken for them is another laughable rumor started here. What I would like to ask one of them is even if they are right. All of this that has come to light was 100% under the Nutt regime...why would any rational person think it stopped the moment that Freeze walked through the door and moved into his hutch? Do they really think that a cheating network that well oiled and established would just up and disappear like a fart in the wind? Do they really think that a program with that aforementioned network set up would just up and quit and a team that the previous season wasn't even bowl eligible would all of a sudden sign a top 5 class? Really? I honest to goodness hope that is just a front they put up to try and appear holier than thou and better than everybody else because if they truly believe that to be the case then I'm not sure I want my children playing outside in the yard or in public places. It just wouldn't be safe with people that mentally unstable walking around in bunches. It'd be like the Walking Dead - just a bunch of mindless zombies walking around. In fact, I just now see a lot of similarities between TSUN fans and Walkers. It's scary.

TSUN fans get drunk and stagger through the grove looking for cold chicken fingers.

I'm sure there are many more similarities. These were just off the top of my head as I was typing this post.

HYDR***

Mjoelner34
10-14-2015, 09:33 AM
Walkers = Grovers

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 09:35 AM
Walkers = Grovers

Need to photoshop a walker with a long sleeve TSUN shirt, khacki shorts, and bowtie.

Coach34
10-14-2015, 10:29 AM
IT'S COMING

Political Hack
10-14-2015, 10:33 AM
"It's only about Tunsil"

Lmao. They have no clue how hard they're about to be reamed.

Coach34
10-14-2015, 10:33 AM
They are circling to protect Freezus at all cost. He drives #TheNetwork and it's agenda.

TrapGame
10-14-2015, 10:34 AM
HOBBY LOBBY BITCHES!!!

State82
10-14-2015, 10:37 AM
I wonder if Daniel Paulling has any idea what he is about to get himself into. Someone needs to warn him.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 10:42 AM
Walkers = Grovers

maroonmania
10-14-2015, 10:42 AM
You KNOW the shatstorm is coming when the CL actually starts printing this type stuff. UNM might as well go ahead and batten down the hatches cause its gonna be bad.

Saltydog
10-14-2015, 10:45 AM
Wayne County as well.

Really Clark?
10-14-2015, 10:50 AM
I wonder if Daniel Paulling has any idea what he is about to get himself into. Someone needs to warn him.

I find it funny that he follows Blevins on tweeter.

Really Clark?
10-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Wayne County as well.

A big part of where that is coming from is related to this

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-miss/story/714395-new-hope-for-mississippi-student-athletes

He over saw that until rejoining UNM in 2010 and I'm sure there were athletes that went to other schools that he may have directed to that facility. That doesn't mean that there were any irregularities with those tests. May be there were but what we do know was UNM and NCAA were the major questioning bodies in the first interview with Saunders at ULL in Dec 2013. We were not there. USM wasn't there. Bama, LSU, Auburn, So Alabama, West Alabama, Millsaps, etc. ULL and UNM were the only schools involved and that first interview was conducted mainly by UNM about his time at UNM.

Coach34
10-14-2015, 11:06 AM
Wayne County as well.

Thats their Spinning Point I see. Remind them the only counsel requested to appear before the NCAA was OM. If we had been named- we would have been there too

I seen it dawg
10-14-2015, 11:39 AM
It's all bullllllshit...oh wait....

Really Clark?
10-14-2015, 11:50 AM
Thats their Spinning Point I see. Remind them the only counsel requested to appear before the NCAA was OM. If we had been named- we would have been there too

That's right and if they would think just a little. The NCAA contacted ULL to interview Saunders and a student athlete at ULL about UNM and possible violations while Saunders was at UNM. It was during that 1st interview that information about problems with other ULL players came to light. This was Dec 2013 and the ULL situation is close to resolving. They were already looking into UNM prior to that and UNM still does not have NOA on their women's basketball program or the football program for them to even respond to yet. Or we don't know about if they do. Remember ULL received their NOA on May 22, 2015. It took five months for the ULL response.

Political Hack
10-14-2015, 12:44 PM
It was pretty much spelled out in ULaLa's report. Their statement was basically "Ole Miss directed these kids to do this and we just happened to end up with some of the leftovers."

If OM was directing multiple SA's there it's logical to assume some of them went to school elsewhere.

PassInterference
10-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Not that we didnt already know this, but the CL is acknowledging...

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/ole-miss/2015/10/13/former-coach-saunders-may-have-committed-violations/73892168/

Says there Sanders paid a player not to cooperate with the investigation.

The NCAA also alleges Saunders paid one former Louisiana-Lafayette player $6,500, of knowingly providing false or misleading information during its investigation and of refusing to cooperate with its investigation.

Now Shirley Brackey would shut down our program if that happened here. Let's hope for some signifigant shit over at UNM.

Drugs Delaney
10-15-2015, 05:58 AM

now that's funny..