PDA

View Full Version : Hate to be the bearer of bad news but apparently Paul Young

Saltydog
10-14-2015, 08:23 AM
was arrested and charged with simple assault yesterday, per the NEMS Daily Journal. The article goes on to say that he practiced with the team afterwards so maybe this is much ado about nothing. We really need this guy outta the pen this year.

http://djournal.com/sports/bulldog-pitcher-young-charged-with-assault/

shannondawg
10-14-2015, 08:42 AM
Good to see one on the team have some fire in their belly.

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2015, 09:20 AM
Did he punch him with his left hand or his right hand? Because you never punch a drunk with your pitching hand, Meat.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-14-2015, 09:32 AM
was arrested and charged with simple assault yesterday, per the NEMS Daily Journal. The article goes on to say that he practiced with the team afterwards so maybe this is much ado about nothing. We really need this guy outta the pen this year.

http://djournal.com/sports/bulldog-pitcher-young-charged-with-assault/

I assume you mean the "bull"pen correct....that just sounded funny in lieu of the arrest.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 09:34 AM
It had to be a pitcher. It it was a batter he would have missed when he swung and no assault charge.

BrunswickDawg
10-14-2015, 09:38 AM
It had to be a pitcher. It it was a batter he would have missed when he swung and no assault charge.

Bunting someone in a fight is a better strategy.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-14-2015, 09:46 AM

or they would have been instructed to throw nothing but jabs, while the other guy throws hay makers...

Saltydog
10-14-2015, 09:47 AM
Good stuff...........

sandwolf
10-14-2015, 10:03 AM
.....so maybe this is much ado about nothing.

More than likely...sounds like he got in a fight and won.

CadaverDawg
10-14-2015, 10:06 AM
Our pitchers continue to get hit since that damn seam change.*

somebodyshotmypaw
10-14-2015, 10:33 AM
I want to say that I am tremendously proud of this young man fighting in defense of his mother. She is diabetic, blind, bankrupt, paralyzed, missing an arm, and has a bad cold. Our investigation to this point shows that this was purely a selfless act where he was defending others. He is a great kid who loves the Lord and is a fine example of the type of kid we want in our program. I expect him to receive a Purple Heart and Nobel Peace Prize this week. I'm proud of this kid.

HoopsCoach21
10-14-2015, 10:48 AM
You mean Paul Young is real???

I just thought he was some made up savior of our pitching staff everyone was talking about***

AusTexDawg
10-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Did he punch him with his left hand or his right hand? Because you never punch a drunk with your pitching hand, Meat.

"I can't keep giving you these free lessons so quit screwin' around and help me up."

MsStateBaseball
10-14-2015, 11:11 AM
He is our closer!