PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead Season 6

War Machine Dawg
10-14-2015, 12:06 AM
What are your thoughts on the season premiere? Can't say I'm sad to see Carter bite the dust. He was a moron. Plus, you just don't mess with the mullet.
Interesting seeing the interaction between Morgan and Rick's group. He definitely has Carol pegged.

Biggest question I have is who the hell is blaring the horn and drawing Walkers to the camp?

jumbo
10-14-2015, 08:54 AM
Eugene is the GOAT

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 09:31 AM
I think it is Porch Dick's son blasting the horn. I think they wait to introduce the wolves. Maybe a couple episodes before the mid season finale. It appears to me that Morgan and Michonne may now be the conscious of the group. I had hoped no one in the group would have that role this season and that all in Rick's group would be the monsters that would just as soon shoot you as look at you if you got in their way and have someone from the community try to be pansy. One thing for sure, with the past history of the show, the voice of compassion always dies. If they hold that trend then that would mean Michonne or Morgan doesn't survive the season. My money is on Michonne. I don't think they drag Morgan's character along like they did only to have him die the one season he finally gets a regular role.

Johnson85
10-14-2015, 10:26 AM
My money is on Michonne.

I think Michonne is safe as long as ratings are decent. Just too popular. Early on, anybody was fair game as the story was about how people respond as society breaks down. After six seasons, I think the show is very much about some of the characters. I think Rick and Carl (because he gives a plausible purpose to Rick to keep him from going off the deepend; I don't think his daughter is sufficient for the shows purpose since she can't interact with him) are basically untouchable, as long as ratings are decent and there are no major contract disputes. I think Michonne is right after them. I think Darryl and Carol are right after Michonne (Darryl may be with Michonne b/c he is a fan favorite; not sure he is as integral to the story though), and then pizza delivery boy and his wife after them. When they need to shake things up, I think one of pizza boy and his wife will be the first to go.

The one caveat i have is that the writers have clearly been keeping MOrgan in the picture for an important story arc. I could see that arc only lasting this season, but if it lasts longer than this season, he could sort of replace Michonne. They are both people that figured out how to live int he new world but sort of lost their humanity while doing so. And now they have progressed to where they have regained more of their humanity than Rick.

jumbo
10-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Rick, Carl, Daryl & Michonne are untouchable. The it's Carol.......Glenn/Maggie...everyone else. I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn or Maggie get it this season.

starkvegasdawg
10-14-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm not so sure Michonne is untouchable. For me, she's one of the main characters it wouldn't kill me to see leave. Carl used to hold that spot but now I keep waiting to see him go full psychotic like he started to do back at the prison. The only two I think are truly untouchable are Rick and Daryl. The fans would riot if either of them died. I just hope they let Rick tap the former wife of Porch Dick. I had thought before the season finale they would play that tension up of him wanting her but the husband is still around more.

Johnson85
10-14-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm not so sure Michonne is untouchable. For me, she's one of the main characters it wouldn't kill me to see leave. Carl used to hold that spot but now I keep waiting to see him go full psychotic like he started to do back at the prison. The only two I think are truly untouchable are Rick and Daryl. The fans would riot if either of them died. I just hope they let Rick tap the former wife of Porch Dick. I had thought before the season finale they would play that tension up of him wanting her but the husband is still around more.

I don't think she's untouchable because she's popular (although I do think she's popular, especially among fans that are fans of the books and the TV show). I think she's untouchable because she is integral to Rick's story and the entire series is still Rick focused.

I think the only character that is untouchable simply because of their popularity is Darryl. Any of the other characters, even including Rick I think, could be gotten rid of as far as popularity goes. I think it would just increase the level of difficulty for the writers. It'd be incredibly hard to get rid of Rick and for the writers to still put out a show that fans considered a continuation of what has happened so far. The same is true of Carl. Even when fans hated him, he was safe because he was important to RIck. The same is true of Michonne, but to a lesser extent than Carl; especially since Morgan could be developed to fill a similar role that Michonne is currently filling.

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2015, 07:34 AM
Last night had to rank as one of my favorite episodes of the series. I absolutely loved that Carol is one forever more heartless killer. At the ending, were they trying to imply that Morgan was leaving Alexandria? I know he won't...I figure that he would be stopped by the walker herd. I really hope they turn him more ruthless. I'm betting those that he let go come back to kill somebody later in the season he really likes and maybe that does it. Or they kill him.

chainedup_Dawg
10-19-2015, 08:34 AM
Last night had to rank as one of my favorite episodes of the series. I absolutely loved that Carol is one forever more heartless killer. At the ending, were they trying to imply that Morgan was leaving Alexandria? I know he won't...I figure that he would be stopped by the walker herd. I really hope they turn him more ruthless. I'm betting those that he let go come back to kill somebody later in the season he really likes and maybe that does it. Or they kill him.

Love the fact that Crazy Carol is back. I felt the same, that they were showing Morgan as ready to leave. Surely not just after 2 episodes of being back but he was disgusted the whole time the killing was going on. I was hoping when he finally had to kill the wolf that attacked him in the woods that it would sink in. Was hoping what Rick told him, "I don't take chances anymore" would hit him like a ton of bricks but that didn't appear to be the case.

This episode was by far the best in the last two seasons at least. The way they brought the wolves in was awesome. Carol seeing that woman smoking and she just looking out the window at her, then bam! And what is up with that girl that Carl has a thing for? I can't figure her out. She says things that make you think she's gonna turn on the group and then she'll act normal and then just up and vanishes

Johnson85
10-19-2015, 08:54 AM

It was really good last night. My only complain is I can't stand Morgan's story arc. Too cheesy and cliche. Ready for them to wrap that up, preferably by killing him off, but if not, then by having him act realistically.

starkvegasdawg
10-19-2015, 09:02 AM
It was really good last night. My only complain is I can't stand Morgan's story arc. Too cheesy and cliche. Ready for them to wrap that up, preferably by killing him off, but if not, then by having him act realistically.

Yeah, you'd think as long as he spent out on his own he would realize you can't be a pacifist. I really hope they only reason they kept stringing his character along was not to be the one that whines and complains anytime something less than civilized has to take place. I got tired of Hershcel's character pretty quick always being a wimp.

Tbonewannabe
10-19-2015, 11:29 AM
The ending I couldn't figure out if Morgan was leaving or not. I thought it was interesting the way they showed Morgan and Carol walking. It looked like losing Carol's group of cooking friends had affected her more than she lets on. She acted more human than just killing survival machine. Morgan finally came to the realization that to survive, sometimes you might have to kill more than walkers. I wonder if he was leaving human civilization all together. Being completely alone is the only way he can truly live like that.

It will be interesting to see who is left from Alexandria and are they going to have to leave it if the herd overruns the community.

jumbo
10-21-2015, 11:35 AM
man, what an episode. I didn't think it would escalate that quickly.

Morgan will stick around. they have spent too much time building up his return to the show to just have him wander off into self-exile.

he'll be the moral compass of the group now

jumbo
10-21-2015, 11:37 AM

War Machine Dawg
10-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Loved loved loved this episode! Carol is a boss. She gets it. But I do think things affect her more than she lets on. And her dressing up like one of the Wolves? Awesome.

Morgan is the new moral compass. Saw a comment from Lennie James who plays him talking about how Morgan has never really been responsible for anyone before, maybe one or two people at most. He's basically having to learn how to survive in a group setting. I don't see him going anywhere. I thought at the end when he killed the Wolf he finally realized what surviving in the world might take.

Going to be interesting for sure to see who's left with the Walker heard coming right on the heels of the Wolves' attack. And I'm wondering what Deanna's facial expression was all about the last time we saw her. They need to kill the priest. He has no purpose except dividing the group. Carl and the teens' story bores me. Carl himself has actually become a pretty solid character, though. Kept thinking Jessie was going to get offed. She and Rick just need to go ahead and get it on already.

starkvegasdawg
10-21-2015, 01:35 PM
I think Rick is going to get some of that before too much longer. She was mad at him earlier for showing her son how life really is but then she found out he was right there at the end.

starkvegasdawg
10-25-2015, 08:50 PM
Looks like Maggie is available now.

BulldogBear
10-25-2015, 09:42 PM
Well. That episode hurt. So, is Maggie preggers with little Glen or not?

I really thought they wouldn't kill Glen until he had a child with Maggie.

He did die in the mags and it was appropriately violent and gruesome (probably why it was similar), but he was killed by a human.

Is there any chance we were seeing Nicolas's guts as he lay on top of Glen. Maybe he slips into dumpster somehow? Idk who could even show up to save him.

chainedup_Dawg
10-25-2015, 10:30 PM
Well. That episode hurt. So, is Maggie preggers with little Glen or not?

I really thought they wouldn't kill Glen until he had a child with Maggie.

He did die in the mags and it was appropriately violent and gruesome (probably why it was similar), but he was killed by a human.

Is there any chance we were seeing Nicolas's guts as he lay on top of Glen. Maybe he slips into dumpster somehow? Idk who could even show up to save him.

That'd be about his only option to me. There is a chance it was Nicholas, just a very slim one. I noticed on Talking Dead they did a memorial for Nicholas but not Glenn so we shall see

Tbonewannabe
10-25-2015, 10:33 PM
They did mention on Talking Dead that Glenn would be in a future episode but they won't say how. Could be a walker which would be the cruelest shit ever.

starkvegasdawg
10-25-2015, 10:45 PM
They did mention on Talking Dead that Glenn would be in a future episode but they won't say how. Could be a walker which would be the cruelest shit ever.

Even crueler would be making Maggie have to kill him.

chainedup_Dawg
10-26-2015, 09:28 AM
Even crueler would be making Maggie have to kill him.

This is exactly what i was rhinking. If he does come back, he's more than likely a walker and makes it back to Alexandria with Maggie having to off him. That'd be brutal.

tcdog70
10-26-2015, 10:14 AM
No worse than carl killing his Mother and Darryl killing His brother.

starkvegasdawg
10-26-2015, 10:18 AM
This is exactly what i was rhinking. If he does come back, he's more than likely a walker and makes it back to Alexandria with Maggie having to off him. That'd be brutal.

Or would Morgan do it since he had to kill his wife in the first season? As much as I liked Glen I really hope this isn't some how going to be where they bring him back and he survived the attack. The only thing that causes me to keep coming back to that was that he said that he would send some kind of signal that they would recognize to let them know he was ok. Keep wondering if they are setting up some kind of plot twist where he really wasn't killed. I'd have to rewatch the episode but I thought I saw blood pouring out of his mouth which leads me to believe that was him getting torn open. But if that is the case then no way he becomes a walker that makes it back to Alexandria. The walkers would eat him until he is gone.

jumbo
10-26-2015, 01:28 PM
Man, this season has been really really good. I'm interested to see what happens to Rick. He clearly 17'd up his hand. Didn't see if he was bit or if he just cut himself. I know he looses his hand in the comics but I was kind of hopeful that Merle took that storyline

War Machine Dawg
10-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Man, this season has been really really good. I'm interested to see what happens to Rick. He clearly 17'd up his hand. Didn't see if he was bit or if he just cut himself. I know he looses his hand in the comics but I was kind of hopeful that Merle took that storyline

I think it's just effed up. I was reading something last night (http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-characters-comics-vs-tv/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P) where Kirkman doesn't want Rick to lose his hand in the tv show.

Johnson85
10-26-2015, 04:58 PM
I think it's just effed up. I was reading something last night (http://screenrant.com/walking-dead-characters-comics-vs-tv/?utm_source=SR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=SR-FB-P) where Kirkman doesn't want Rick to lose his hand in the tv show.

I think he cut it on the machete that was sticking through one of the walker's. Too late for him to cut it off now. I'm guessing since they stressed it so much, there is going to be a short story arc involving uncertainty over whether the cut with the dirty blade (or maybe a bone of the walker if it wasn't the machete, pretty sure he wasn't bitten) resulted in an infection.

Mjoelner34
10-26-2015, 09:39 PM
Looks like Maggie is available now.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/a-chance.gif

SignalToNoise
10-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Yeah not sure that I buy these fan theories on how Glenn could still be alive.

His use in future episodes obviously could be flashbacks, as a walker, or the same way all the previous seasons dead called Tyreese to succumb to death.

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Yeah not sure that I buy these fan theories on how Glenn could still be alive.

His use in future episodes obviously could be flashbacks, as a walker, or the same way all the previous seasons dead called Tyreese to succumb to death.

I agree. I think he's dead. Just weird they didn't mention him in the memorial section of Talking Dead. My main area of interest now is how they get Rick out of the RV and how big a deal they make out of his hand being cut. You would have to think him cutting his hand while killing walkers would have gotten him infected. Here's a wild conspiracy theory for you. Could they for whatever reason be making this the final season and starting to kill off main characters? I can't believe this would be the case, but you never know. The producers may be wanting to go out on top instead of dragging it on until it was well past its expiration date.

Mjoelner34
10-27-2015, 10:04 AM
I agree. I think he's dead. Just weird they didn't mention him in the memorial section of Talking Dead. My main area of interest now is how they get Rick out of the RV and how big a deal they make out of his hand being cut. You would have to think him cutting his hand while killing walkers would have gotten him infected. Here's a wild conspiracy theory for you. Could they for whatever reason be making this the final season and starting to kill off main characters? I can't believe this would be the case, but you never know. The producers may be wanting to go out on top instead of dragging it on until it was well past its expiration date.

Doesn't matter to me one way or the other but I think Glenn is alive. Remember, when he set out for the feed store he told Michonne that he'd leave signs that he was ok if he wasn't able to make it back to the group. My theory is that for the next 99.9% of the season, we won't hear or see anything then, at 8:58pm during the season finale, someone on a supply run will see some kind of hint that Glenn is alive and that will be the cliff hangar. I hope this isn't the case because that's just way too predictable.

I'm thinking Rick's hand will get infected (no not zombie infection, everyone already has that in them remember) and will have to be lopped off. He was an amputee in the comics but The Governor did the deed there.

Johnson85
10-27-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm thinking Rick's hand will get infected (no not zombie infection, everyone already has that in them remember) and will have to be lopped off. He was an amputee in the comics but The Governor did the deed there.

Everyone has the infection that turns them into a zombie, but there is still the infection that comes from a bite. If the infection is from a bite, it's probably already too late for amputation. People don't rot locally from the site of the bite, they get fever and die. He would have had to amputate his hand pretty quickly to ensure that his circulation didn't carry infection. If it's just a general local infection, they have antibiotics at the community. Unless they don't make it back, it should be treatable.

My guess is still that it's from the machete sticking out of the walker and that part of the storyline will be him wondering whether he is infected or not.

BulldogBear
10-29-2015, 12:10 PM
Everyone has the infection that turns them into a zombie, but there is still the infection that comes from a bite. If the infection is from a bite, it's probably already too late for amputation. People don't rot locally from the site of the bite, they get fever and die. He would have had to amputate his hand pretty quickly to ensure that his circulation didn't carry infection. If it's just a general local infection, they have antibiotics at the community. Unless they don't make it back, it should be treatable.

My guess is still that it's from the machete sticking out of the walker and that part of the storyline will be him wondering whether he is infected or not.

I think so too. Maybe if for no other reason than the producers and writers not wanting to have to fool with it.

starkvegasdawg
11-01-2015, 10:10 PM
So a whole 90 minutes on how Morgan became a pansy? Holding out hope the last 20 minutes has some hope.

engie
11-02-2015, 11:40 AM
So a whole 90 minutes on how Morgan became a pansy? Holding out hope the last 20 minutes has some hope.

Episode definitely pissed me off. Bad. gonna do an episode like this -- don't troll us by doing it directly after it hit the fan...

Johnson85
11-02-2015, 02:00 PM

I've only watched around half an hour of the episode. Is this a 90 minute episode?

starkvegasdawg
11-02-2015, 02:41 PM
I've only watched around half an hour of the episode. Is this a 90 minute episode?

Yep. And the last hour is just as boring as the first 30 minutes.

jumbo
11-02-2015, 02:47 PM
that didn't need to be a 90 minute episode.

Tbonewannabe
11-03-2015, 08:05 AM
I liked the episode but I don't know why it was 90 minutes. I kept expecting them to jump back to Now and finish something. The last few episodes have been balls to the wall so it didn't bother me to have a slow episode.

War Machine Dawg
11-03-2015, 10:23 PM
I actually enjoyed the episode. It was a nice change of pace. And you know they always do this after a huge episode. It was cool to see how Morgan went from Insane Morgan to Jedi Morgan. And the big reveal at the end that he's keeping a Wolf locked up is bound to have consequences. Plus they're setting up him having to reconcile his new pacifist tendencies with the way the world has devolved. At some point he's going to have to decide to kill or die and I'm thinking the Wolf is going to have a big part to play in that process.

jumbo
11-09-2015, 01:44 PM
talk about slow. last night was brutal.

starkvegasdawg
11-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Better than last week. I think (hope) they are setting up to have a big lead up to the mid season finale. Deanna looks like she is either about to lose her mind or turn into Carol version 2, the wolf that Morgan has a pet is going to get loose and do something. Either kill Morgan or kill somebody important which will lead to the group killing Morgan or him going into exile. Carl and that other kid are about to have it out over the Enid. And I wonder if Maggie is going to start to fall for that other guy just in time for Glen to return. Does Rick lose his hand. I'm assuming since they didn't make any mention of it last night that may not be a big story line. I would have liked to have known how he got out of the RV.

And this is just conspiracy theory here but I am wondering if by them focusing so much on the new cast members and really developing their stories if some of the main characters are in their last season and they are sort of getting ready to pass the torch. It has really surprised me how little the current main characters have been shown so far this season.

State82
11-09-2015, 05:08 PM

Yes it was. Maybe writers are starting to suffer from burnout.

BulldogBear
11-10-2015, 05:40 PM
Better than last week. I think (hope) they are setting up to have a big lead up to the mid season finale. Deanna looks like she is either about to lose her mind or turn into Carol version 2, the wolf that Morgan has a pet is going to get loose and do something. Either kill Morgan or kill somebody important which will lead to the group killing Morgan or him going into exile. Carl and that other kid are about to have it out over the Enid. And I wonder if Maggie is going to start to fall for that other guy just in time for Glen to return. Does Rick lose his hand. I'm assuming since they didn't make any mention of it last night that may not be a big story line. I would have liked to have known how he got out of the RV.

And this is just conspiracy theory here but I am wondering if by them focusing so much on the new cast members and really developing their stories if some of the main characters are in their last season and they are sort of getting ready to pass the torch. It has really surprised me how little the current main characters have been shown so far this season.

Aaron, great guy that he is, already has a.... boyfriend. I don't think that's going to happen.

You noticed that they sort of skipped the RV. My guess is that'll be covered in a flashback, but maybe not. Nobody came back with him and Darryl, Sasha, and Abe seem to have their own storyline coming up next episode, so maybe there's really nothing dramatic to flash back to. Go out door, kill a walker or two and run like the wind (bullseye) to Alexandria.

Yeah, Deanna is a head case at the moment. She may recover and get with the program or she may try to go pet some walkers. We'll see.

I thought Spencer was turning a corner. I guess not. He's a dead man walking. Probably in the mid-season finale.

War Machine Dawg
11-11-2015, 01:01 AM
It was slow, but they're definitely setting up some big events heading into the midseason finale. Still not sure what to make of Deanna yet, but my gut says she becomes a badass. Anyone else catch the reveal that Maggie is pregnant? Carl and the other kid are definitely about to have it out over Enid. Pure speculation on my part, but how fitting would it be for Carl to wind up seriously injured by Jessie's son after Rick killed his dad?

Nice to see Rick & Jessie finally hook up. Next week looks like an episode focused on Abe, Sasha, and Daryl. And maybe we'll get some new info on Glenn, although my guess is they'll leave us hanging until the midseason finale.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Aaron, great guy that he is, already has a.... boyfriend. I don't think that's going to happen.

Forgot he played for the other team. But I will say if anything would make a guy go straight it'd be Maggie.

jumbo
11-11-2015, 10:04 AM
You noticed that they sort of skipped the RV. My guess is that'll be covered in a flashback, but maybe not. Nobody came back with him and Darryl, Sasha, and Abe seem to have their own storyline coming up next episode, so maybe there's really nothing dramatic to flash back to. Go out door, kill a walker or two and run like the wind (bullseye) to Alexandria.

The others weren't with Rick at the RV yet. I think it was implied by the opening that when the swarm came on him he just took off running for Alexandria.

DownwardDawg
11-12-2015, 08:06 PM

I was very disappointed. This week has to be better.

msstate7
11-16-2015, 11:37 AM
So, what's up with bleeding walls?

starkvegasdawg
11-16-2015, 12:17 PM
So, what's up with bleeding walls?

My best guess is that the herd finally made it en masse to Alexandria and they are jammed up against the wall and the ones against it are being crushed by the horde pressing in and their blood is coming through any cracks. If that is the case then I am betting we have seen the last of the wolves until the second half of the season. Speaking of which...I hate the divided season. Of course I also hate that this season is almost half over.

Tbonewannabe
11-20-2015, 01:29 PM
So how is Daryl and gang going to work out the zombie hoard at the walls? Are they going to lead them away in Patty? I saw where Norman said it wasn't Glenn asking for help on the radio. It either has to be someone from Alexandria or the dumbshits who stole his bike maybe had a walkie on the bike.

Are there any wolves left? Carol killed a bunch and Rick took out 6 or so at the RV.

War Machine Dawg
11-20-2015, 03:20 PM
So how is Daryl and gang going to work out the zombie hoard at the walls? Are they going to lead them away in Patty? I saw where Norman said it wasn't Glenn asking for help on the radio. It either has to be someone from Alexandria or the dumbshits who stole his bike maybe had a walkie on the bike.

Are there any wolves left? Carol killed a bunch and Rick took out 6 or so at the RV.

I thought it sounded like Rick on the walkie, leading us to believe that something new was happening at Alexandria.

State82
11-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Holy crap!! Glenn made it!! Unbelievable. Freaking awesome episode leading up to next week's mid season finale.

BulldogBear
11-22-2015, 11:34 PM
Well, well, well...

I never thought we'd find out this early

War Machine Dawg
11-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Indeed. Can't believe he made, although I did hold out hope. Any doubts now it was Rick on the walkie with Glenn? Looks like mid-season finale is going to be a "kill all the Walkers and eliminate cast members" episode. I'm expecting several minor deaths and at least one major death.

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 12:38 AM
The walls falling open up all kinds of possibilities for the 2nd half of the season. Do they stay or go? Who lives? Does that kid shoot Carl? What happens with the wolf prisoner? Do Daryl, Sasha, and Abe make it back in time to help or even see the chaos before they potentially split Alexandria?

If they stay they have to fight that entire horde and th Wolves eventually. If they go out the tunnel, they could leave Alexandria behind and seek a new start. The fact that the issue with the wolves is libnering makes me think they'll stay though.

Is Enid a wolf? Didn't they have pictures of the inside? Could be the son who was trying to sneak out too though.

starkvegasdawg
11-24-2015, 08:05 AM
I have my doubts that Enid is a Wolf. I think she's just a messed up kid that saw her parents get eaten. I definitely think that kid was getting ready to bust a cap in Carl. It will be interesting to see who goes the way of the dodo next week. Would it be cruel to have Glen survive that one zombie attack only to be eaten in this one? I still think Maggie is the one that goes. It just fits. Her or Glen goes. I'm thinking it will be Maggie, though. He survives that attack and is trying to make his way back home and does so just in time to witness her and her unborn baby become an appetizer. I'd be willing to bet at least one more main character goes, too. I'm wondering if the mayor is done. They may have wrapped her character up when she handed off the expansion plans. That would leave Rick the leader of Alexandria to rally the survivors to rebuild and fight off the wolves.

Political Hack
11-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Potentials:
Mayor
Carl vs other kid and/or Enid
Maggie/gay fellow/Glenn
Gay girl saving the Dr
Sasha or military guy who's name I'm mysteriously blanking on right now (Abraham)
mayors son after they find out he's a wolf

tcdog70
11-25-2015, 11:52 PM
I think they are going to use the gas in PATTY to burn up the zombies.

Dawg61
11-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Glenn surviving that was horrible writing. I am fine with Glenn surviving somehow but to slide under a dumpster that was about 10 inches off the ground while he has a body on top of him that is getting ripped apart is not believable at all. I'd like a SportsScience done to see it that is even possible cause I am saying it's not. You'd have to bend your knees or elbows some to pull yourself under that ridiculously small space and that wouldn't be possible since it's only 10 inches off the ground. Oh and he's got atleast 150lbs laying on top of him while another ten zombies are ripping it apart. ****ing horrible writing. It would of been more believable if Glenn just flew away like Superman than that dumbshit they made us watch. Damn it I was so close to not having to listen to Maggie and Glenn junior high puppy dog love affair continuing. Pissed. Hope Rick chops his head off for wasting balloons or better yet bangs Maggie in the first hardcore porn scene and then chops her head off for being an annoying bitch for five years. Lol

Tbonewannabe
11-29-2015, 10:41 PM
Kind of disappointed in the finale. It was actually pretty slow.

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Yeah, I was expecting more. I was pretty certain the mayor was going to die but I thought they may have another main character go down. For a few minutes I was hoping it was going to be Carl...or Coral as Rick says. I guess we can start to wonder now if Negan kills any of the group he stopped in the middle of the road when it kicks back off in February.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2015, 09:25 AM
That wasn't Negan. Just one of his lackeys. Negan won't appear until the actual season finale.

starkvegasdawg
11-30-2015, 10:26 AM
I thought when Daryl asked who he was to make those demands he said he was Negan.

War Machine Dawg
11-30-2015, 12:17 PM
I thought when Daryl asked who he was to make those demands he said he was Negan.

No, he just said all their stuff belongs to Negan. We already have casting information for Negan - Jeffrey Dean Morgan. That definitely wasn't Negan himself in the 2-minute clip.

BulldogBear
12-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Glenn surviving that was horrible writing. I am fine with Glenn surviving somehow but to slide under a dumpster that was about 10 inches off the ground while he has a body on top of him that is getting ripped apart is not believable at all. I'd like a SportsScience done to see it that is even possible cause I am saying it's not. You'd have to bend your knees or elbows some to pull yourself under that ridiculously small space and that wouldn't be possible since it's only 10 inches off the ground. Oh and he's got atleast 150lbs laying on top of him while another ten zombies are ripping it apart. ****ing horrible writing. It would of been more believable if Glenn just flew away like Superman than that dumbshit they made us watch. Damn it I was so close to not having to listen to Maggie and Glenn junior high puppy dog love affair continuing. Pissed. Hope Rick chops his head off for wasting balloons or better yet bangs Maggie in the first hardcore porn scene and then chops her head off for being an annoying bitch for five years. Lol

I would also add that it's a little unbelievable, to me at least, that they just don't keep trying to get at him. They've made a big deal before about them being able to smell living flesh. Why did they all wander away?

starkvegasdawg
12-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Can we all agree that the little boy that is scared of his own shadow won't survive the first 5 minutes of the second half of the season? I just wonder if he is going to cause any of the others to become supper, too.

War Machine Dawg
12-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Can we all agree that the little boy that is scared of his own shadow won't survive the first 5 minutes of the second half of the season? I just wonder if he is going to cause any of the others to become supper, too.

Don't want to spoil anything, but if they stick to the comics.....expect to be pissed. And I don't expect Glenn to make it past next season at most. #Negan

BulldogBear
12-02-2015, 06:43 PM

I just picture a walker stopping the shuffle, calming putting on a bib, and then resuming the shuffle.