PDA

View Full Version : Kellenberger on Tunsil

Duckdawg
10-13-2015, 08:56 PM
"Easily the best tackle I've ever seen." Don't even know where to start with that ridiculous statement.

Statecoachingblows**
10-13-2015, 09:01 PM
I think I'm missing something

BeardoMSU
10-13-2015, 09:01 PM
"Easily the best tackle I've ever seen." Don't even know where to start with that ridiculous statement.

HK is most definitely delving into some serious hyperbole, but lets not kid ourselves: LT is one of the best players in the country at his position, if not the best, *when he's healthy* [*qualified], and getting him back makes OM better.

ETA: greeeeaaaaat 33rd post, btw, you sneaky bastard****

http://media3.giphy.com/media/gjyDt1zkeQLWU/giphy.gif

msstate7
10-13-2015, 09:02 PM
He's a first ballot HOF right now. Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Bruce smith, nor Derrick Thomas (RIP) could get a hand on Tyler Russell with tunsil blocking for him. Tunsil will be the best LT to ever play in the nfl by his first preseason game. Myles Garrett should fake an injury or tunsil will make him look like a junior high kid facing an nfl all pro**

shannondawg
10-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Lets give him credit, he wrote a pretty damming article on the situation up there.

Duckdawg
10-13-2015, 09:07 PM
Lets give him credit, he wrote a pretty damming article on the situation up there.

I agreed with everything in the article right up to that point. Maybe he started watching football two years ago?

BeardoMSU

He did. I was surprised.

What I'm not surprised at, however, are all these "stir-the-pot" style postings from folks with low post numbers. I wonder what the intent is there....hmmm?

Before you ask, Duck.....
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Danny-Devito-Asks-If-He-Looks-Suspicious-With-a-Bloody-Nose-On-Its-Always-Sunny-In-Philadelphia.gif
.......yes....yes, you do.

Duckdawg
Ha, just don't post much.

Coach34
10-13-2015, 09:45 PM
He's a damn good OT and will get drafted highly. He does have a problem staying healthy and with toughness- and I see that being his problem in the NFL

Todd4State
10-13-2015, 10:57 PM
I guess he never saw Anthony Munoz.

FISHDAWG
10-14-2015, 07:50 AM
He's a first ballot HOF right now. Lawrence Taylor, Reggie white, Bruce smith, nor Derrick Thomas (RIP) could get a hand on Tyler Russell with tunsil blocking for him. Tunsil will be the best LT to ever play in the nfl by his first preseason game. Myles Garrett should fake an injury or tunsil will make him look like a junior high kid facing an nfl all pro**

I heard he could stop world hunger

BeardoMSU
10-14-2015, 07:58 AM
I heard he could stop world hunger

That's an institutional problem at OM....If only Matt Luke would place his O-Linemen on diets we'd be flush with a surplus of food**

whosyourdawgy
10-14-2015, 07:59 AM
That must be the article you can't read online unless you pay for a subscription. And i ain't paying for it. What's the article say ripping anything Ole Miss

NYDawg
10-14-2015, 08:38 AM
He just says what's been discussed here repeatedly. Specifically, he notes there are a lot of unresolved compliance issues, wonders whether the NCAA is connecting the dots across sports, and says he isn't willing to rule out that the NCAA will assert "failure to monitor" and "lack of institutional control" against UNM when all is said and done. The usual cast of characters called him out in the comments for being negative...no word yet on whether Bjork has challenged him to a wrestling match.

RBritt
10-14-2015, 08:40 AM
Tunsil would knock Fletcher Cox to the ground with a punch from his left hand. Best OT ever in the history of the sport.

archdog
10-14-2015, 08:41 AM
There is a reason why agents are following him around. The guy is good, but the best tackle you have ever seen. Come on, really?

DancingRabbit
10-14-2015, 10:11 AM
Even though this information has already been well-documented by out-of-state media, the commenters are now assailing Kellenberger as an OM-hater and Courtney Cronin is getting attacked on Twitter for referencing this "non-story".

Who's next to get "promoted"? Seems like just yesterday ...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B89fwDQIAAAKlzh.jpg

https://fixingfilms.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/superbad.jpg?w=500&h=400

ShotgunDawg
10-14-2015, 10:14 AM
Superbad is likely one of the worst writers the Clarion Ledger has ever hired.

His column on Ole Miss Florida game sounded more like a venting fan than a balanced article with perspective.

maroonmania
10-14-2015, 10:48 AM
He's a damn good OT and will get drafted highly. He does have a problem staying healthy and with toughness- and I see that being his problem in the NFL

Great talent but if the guy can't stay on the field health wise in college how long will he really last in the NFL? I'm predicting he might have a 5 year shelf life in the NFL before he fades into memory due to his lack of playing time from injury issues.

thunderclap
10-14-2015, 11:04 AM
I heard he could play left tackle with his left arm and right tackle with his right arm at the same time.

defiantdog
10-14-2015, 12:32 PM

This will be a tough game for Tunsil to return on..... he hasn't seen live action all year. And he's starting with the best DEs in the league.

msstate7
10-14-2015, 12:35 PM
This will be a tough game for Tunsil to return on..... he hasn't seen live action all year. And he's starting with the best DEs in the league.

I think it will be a great matchup, but I give Garrett the advantage bc he's been live action all year. No way garrett beats tunsil like he did our guy though. Would love to be wrong...

Duckdawg
10-14-2015, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I never said he wasn't good, he is. But he's certainly not the best I've ever seen, so I would assume that the sports editor for the biggest paper in the state would have seen better too.

FISHDAWG
10-14-2015, 12:40 PM
I don't know that he is any better than D Sherrod was

msstate7
10-14-2015, 12:45 PM
I think Chris Samuels was the best LT I can remember in the sec. He was very good

BossDawg
10-14-2015, 12:55 PM
I heard he could play left tackle with his left arm and right tackle with his right arm at the same time.

Tunsil is the key to fighting terrorism and maintaining world peace.

.......and evidently UMiss' key to having a national power team that will run the table now. That's how they're acting on FB.

BossDawg
10-14-2015, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I never said he wasn't good, he is. But he's certainly not the best I've ever seen, so I would assume that the sports editor for the biggest paper in the state would have seen better too.

Have you ever known a UMiss fan that didn't pimp a particular player on their roster as anything less than God-like? You could give Barney Fife 5 stars and they would stand in line for hours just to get a golden shower from him.

PassInterference
10-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Superbad is likely one of the worst writers the Clarion Ledger has ever hired.

His column on Ole Miss Florida game sounded more like a venting fan than a balanced article with perspective.

Agree. His writing does read like message board commoner stuff.

BulldogBear
10-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Tunsil is the key to fighting terrorism and maintaining world peace.

.......and evidently UMiss' key to having a national power team that will run the table now. That's how they're acting on FB.

Especially since the Florida loss doesn't really count in their minds

defiantdog
10-14-2015, 01:16 PM
I think Chris Samuels was the best LT I can remember in the sec. He was very good

Dan Skipper is still my favorite because the dude is a monster. Don't you remember when we put on of our best to block him?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaAeY30CIAAIjSW.jpg

msstate7
10-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Dan Skipper is still my favorite because the dude is a monster. Don't you remember when we put on of our best to block him?

That pic is great

IMissJack
10-14-2015, 06:12 PM
I think I'm missing something

Erik Williams?

Dallas_Dawg
10-14-2015, 06:40 PM
Yeah Tunsil is way better than that Anthony Munoz guy. Or Orlando Pace. Or Tony Boselli.

Spiderman
10-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Jackie Slater, Anthony Munoz, Wille Roaf clink their glasses together and say... "What ever, Fatass nerd boy" with Mark May and Jacoby high 5'ing in the background while Oher says.. " Sheeeet boy, you ain't even the best to play at the University of Ole Miss"...

DownwardDawg
10-14-2015, 07:32 PM

HAhaha!!!! I'm still laughing!!!

Duckdawg
10-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Like I said yesterday, maybe he's only been watching footbal for a couple of years. Erick Williams and Mark Tuinei, wow.