PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting tons of flack on Rivals for my info coming from Coach 34 and ED.

blacklistedbully
10-13-2015, 01:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Man, those Reb lurkers are ATE UP with resentment of Coach specifically and ED in general.

Hey, Madzak, OleMissGuy, AV, etc, make sure you click an ad before you run along.

Part of my response to one:

"For you to claim all my info is from Elitedawgs is ridiculous, as I have clearly referenced multiple sources, including this one. There are MANY others I don't bother referencing simply because it's unnecessary and repetitive.

That said, C34 at ED has been a primary source and sparked my interest in digging deeper before commenting here. He has been dead-on and proven right time-and-again, so I'm not sure how you claiming him as a source for me is somehow an issue that discredits what I have been posting. Rather, I have routinely countered the complete and utter BS that was being fed this board by Ole Miss posters, including you."

PassInterference
10-13-2015, 02:17 PM
The first post here should be sticky'd on every other message board:

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?35775-So-just-to-recap-the-Ole-Missus-situation

Thick
10-13-2015, 02:22 PM
Tell them Cronin thinks it's a huge story not because of Tunsil loaner but because of academic fraud.

West Houston Dog
10-13-2015, 02:33 PM
!!

Coach34
10-13-2015, 03:26 PM
They have lied and spun everything to this point and been wrong- do you expect them to change? Just remind them and link posts of theirs where they were wrong

blacklistedbully
10-13-2015, 03:35 PM
They have lied and spun everything to this point and been wrong- do you expect them to change? Just remind them and link posts of theirs where they were wrong

Oh, I have! Been tearing them a new one, and they don't like it one bit. Throwing all that shit they spewed right back in their faces.