PDA

View Full Version : I'll be more than surprised if we get Herard

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-13-2015, 01:40 PM
Link (https://kansas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1813645)

MSUDawg99
10-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Apparently "he's never seen anything like the dorms"....

Ifyouonlyknew
10-13-2015, 01:46 PM
That article doesn't change my opinion on us getting Herard at all.

thf24
10-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Yeah, he definitely liked those dorms.

Doesn't mean it's over. The most recent visit is always the most favorable during or immediately afterwards.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 01:48 PM
Did the dorms have bags of cash in them? Shit, I've never seen anybody Freak out over some dorms like he was in that interview.

Ifyouonlyknew
10-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Did the dorms have bags of cash in them? Shit, I've never seen anybody Freak out over some dorms like he was in that interview.

You guys realize that's not Herard giving the interview it's his guardian.

starkvegasdawg
10-13-2015, 01:53 PM
He likes his barber shops, that's for sure.

Dawg61
10-13-2015, 02:17 PM
Counzo Martin and Cal continue to recruit extremely well. I'm surprised by this. I thought he totally bitched out on UT because he wasn't allowed to use a private plane anytime he wanted and was going to disappear at Berkley. Hasn't happened. He's been a top 10 recruiter since leaving Knoxville. Interesting that Herard says he's not going to visit Cal though so maybe they aren't a real threat. Probably can eliminate Purdue and Texas Tech so it's between us and Kansas and whoever gets his last visit. Any guesses who gets his final visit?

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 02:21 PM
You guys realize that's not Herard giving the interview it's his guardian.

Of course. It's still funny how much his handler loved those dorms

Ifyouonlyknew
10-13-2015, 02:26 PM
Counzo Martin and Cal continue to recruit extremely well. I'm surprised by this. I thought he totally bitched out on UT because he wasn't allowed to use a private plane anytime he wanted and was going to disappear at Berkley. Hasn't happened. He's been a top 10 recruiter since leaving Knoxville. Interesting that Herard says he's not going to visit Cal though so maybe they aren't a real threat. Probably can eliminate Purdue and Texas Tech so it's between us and Kansas and whoever gets his last visit. Any guesses who gets his final visit?

He hasn't named the final school he's going to visit. I think it's a MSU/Kansas battle & I like where we stand. Of course it's not over but again if his main focus is playing time then no one offers more than MSU.

Dawg61
10-13-2015, 02:29 PM
Of course. It's still funny how much his handler loved those dorms

Lol just noticed my iPad thinks your vCash is a phone number

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Lol just noticed my iPad thinks your vCash is a phone number

Haha