PDA

View Full Version : It is hilarious to me...

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 09:04 AM
reading Ole Miss fans responses to the Tunsil news.

I've never been one to think Ole Miss gets hit hard, but at the same time, they WILL be sanctioned for this. These morons are acting like it's over, nothing happened, and all is well in Bear land, but that is far from the case.

Hell, I've even seen some people thinking Ole Miss can get their loss to Florida vacated! Haha. Stupid ****s.

Yall go ahead and let them all think they're in the clear...that way when the probation hits it will be like watching them relive it all over again.

Oh, and make sure you screen shot every tweet and post about "EliteDawgs wuz rong!!1!", because that couldn't be more wrong. I want us to be able to bring all of their idiotic posts and tweets back up when the hammer drops down the road (like EliteDawgs has said all along). Nobody thought the punishment would come until after the season, people just didn't know how long Tunsil would be suspended. Ole Miss is nowhere in the clear...quite the opposite actually judging by those impermissible benefits.

Again, it may or may not be a huge penalty, I have no clue....but it will be A penalty from the NCAA beyond just the suspension. So let those idiots think that it's over....will make it more fun when they realize it's not.

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2015, 09:19 AM
I think it is very telling that we still haven't seen anything official from the NCAA, just an OM release. I haven't read much this morning, so I could be missing something.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 09:22 AM
I think it is very telling that we still haven't seen anything official from the NCAA, just an OM release. I haven't read much this morning, so I could be missing something.

Yea, could just be that OM isn't cooperating anymore.

But I thought it was from the NCAA...unless OM is just saying that.

MedDawg
10-13-2015, 09:27 AM

SDDawg
10-13-2015, 09:31 AM
Loss to Florida vacated? Can you get a forfeit vacated? I never saw OM on the field... were they there???!!!??? :)

With all sincerity, 17 OM and their stupid, moronic, fake ass fans. I hope they enjoy their 2 year bowl ban, and would be even better if they ran Freeze out of town. Would love to see him as the AD at Delta State as his next move...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-13-2015, 09:32 AM

I think it's what om was told by the NCAA on Tunsil, but they haven't received an official letter from the NCAA on their findings and punishment for the university. There are no updates on the NCAA infractions website: http://www.ncaa.org/d1/latest-news

Bubb Rubb
10-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Yeah, one OM fan wrote "7 games, just for defending his mother"

This is what's wrong with this country today. Too many sheep. Nobody thinks for themselves. Freeze put that talking point out there as damage control, and there are people who still believe that crap, despite facts that have proven it false.

People like this vote, unfortunately.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2015, 09:35 AM
Yeah, one OM fan wrote "7 games, just for defending his mother"

Unreal. That's just a dipshit right there

MSUDeltadawg1971
10-13-2015, 09:46 AM
I think one thing people are forgetting or didn't hear yesterday during Freeze's coach's show he said "progress was made today but they're not at the finish line yet"......... That tells me he knows the NCAA's not done with them.

PassInterference
10-13-2015, 09:47 AM
I think one thing people are forgetting or didn't hear yesterday during Freeze's coach's show he said "progress was made today but not at the finish line yet".........

Spoken from a coach who claims to know nothing about NCAA ongoings.

PMDawg
10-13-2015, 09:58 AM
Did georgia get sanctions for Gurley? Honest question. Is this not the same type scenario?

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2015, 10:04 AM
I recall many Ole Miss fans also being excited when Lindsey Miller's case was dismissed from court.

We see how that worked out.

DudyDawg
10-13-2015, 10:11 AM
I'll believe IT when I see anything happen.

Mjoelner34
10-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Did georgia get sanctions for Gurley? Honest question. Is this not the same type scenario?

No and yes.

You are right. This situation is more closely related to Gurley than to Redmond. Tunsil and Gurley were already in school and on the team when their infractions happened. I believe Redmond was still a recruit at the time. I don't know how the NCAA feels but to me, any shenanigans involving a recruit outweigh the same happening to a current player. That's why the ACT thing has the potential to bite them in the ass. Unless something came out about Tunsil's recruitment, the most that would happen would be to declare him ineligable which is what happened.

On the other hand, Reggie Bush was also already in school when he and his family received improper benefits and USCw got hammered. I think connecting Todd McNair to that is why the school got hammered. Who is to say that a coach up north wasn't connected to this and the hammer will drop later?

BulldogBear
10-13-2015, 10:32 AM

I'll believe IT when I see anything happen.

And I'll believe Tunsil plays at TAMU when he takes the field. He might, because I still get the impression from folks I know that what CD just said above may have legs

Really Clark?
10-13-2015, 11:19 AM

No they didn't. I believe a key difference though is Gurley sold memorabilia to multiple people not connected to the University of Georgia for cash. Tunsil's improper benefit came from a booster and former coach of the program. Not similar at all in that sense.

DudyDawg
10-13-2015, 11:24 AM
And I'll believe Tunsil plays at TAMU when he takes the field. He might, because I still get the impression from folks I know that what CD just said above may have legs

I'm not talking about him personally. I mean that I'm not holding out hope that anything happens to them as a program. IT just never happens.

Jack Lambert
10-13-2015, 11:30 AM

Gurley was paid for signing autographs. That was not extra benefits from Georgia or booster it not affect Georgia. It was from someone who probably don't give a dying rats ass about Georgia. Gurley had to do his time to become eligible and regain his amature status.

PMDawg
10-13-2015, 06:59 PM
Gurley was paid for signing autographs. That was not extra benefits from Georgia or booster it not affect Georgia. It was from someone who probably don't give a dying rats ass about Georgia. Gurley had to do his time to become eligible and regain his amature status.

True. So LT got the loaners from a "booster"?

Really Clark?
10-13-2015, 07:02 PM
True. So LT got the loaners from a "booster"?

Booster/corporate sponsor/former coach at UNM