PDA

View Full Version : I saw where LA Tech...

Liverpooldawg
10-13-2015, 08:17 AM
gets their running back back this week. Evidently he didn't play last week against UTSA. This game is going to be a lot closer than most here think. This board will probably be in full meltdown mode Saturday afternoon. This is one you just want to win. I'll take a 1pt one right now.

FISHDAWG
10-13-2015, 08:38 AM
gets their running back back this week. Evidently he didn't play last week against UTSA. This game is going to be a lot closer than most here think. This board will probably be in full meltdown mode Saturday afternoon. This is one you just want to win. I'll take a 1pt one right now.

I refused to take this bait in the betting forum ... right now we are a little difficult to predict

Jack Lambert
10-13-2015, 08:47 AM

relax we win by 11 or more.

10-13-2015, 08:48 AM
This board will probably be in full meltdown mode Saturday afternoon.

Thanks for saving me some time. I'll go ahead and jump off a bridge now. You know, in the end they don't ask how, they ask how many.

MafiaDawg
10-13-2015, 09:03 AM
What was the situation with their running back? And did that cause them to give up 31 pts to UTSA?

Statefan
10-13-2015, 09:08 AM
Is he better than Fournette??

mparkerfd20
10-13-2015, 11:01 AM
This game will not be close.

bgover4
10-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Is he better than Fournette??

As far as the running back, Kenneth Dixon, there is only one LF7, but the kid is one of the top RBs in the nation (#8 RB in this years draft projections). He is definitely better than anything we have. The La tech Offense won't be a pushover. One of the nation's better RBs and an SEC QB definitely deserve our attention. I am just hoping that their defense gives us a chance to really get some work in for our O. I know our D will get a good work out.

Dallas_Dawg
10-13-2015, 12:17 PM
I heard on the radio that Dixon may still be hurt and held out. Won't know until later in the week.
On the other hand, their secondary is supposed to be their weak spot on defense. Hopefully Dak can exploit this on Saturday

Jack Lambert
10-13-2015, 12:39 PM
As far as the running back, Kenneth Dixon, there is only one LF7, but the kid is one of the top RBs in the nation (#8 RB in this years draft projections). He is definitely better than anything we have. The La tech Offense won't be a pushover. One of the nation's better RBs and an SEC QB definitely deserve our attention. I am just hoping that their defense gives us a chance to really get some work in for our O. I know our D will get a good work out.

We have more talent and we are at home. One running back isn't going to win it for them. They are prbably going to be facing the best Dline they have faced all year.

Ragin4U
10-13-2015, 12:59 PM
We have more talent and we are at home. One running back isn't going to win it for them. They are prbably going to be facing the best Dline they have faced all year.

Just saying. I would love for Hail State to stomp a mudhole in the Necksters of LATURD. YEah I might have a little disdain for them. Good luck

preachermatt83
10-13-2015, 01:38 PM
this game will not be close. Bet big.