PDA

View Full Version : Sooo- let's connect some dots on this OM investigation

Coach34
10-12-2015, 08:16 PM
Coach Saunders set it up to have prospects have their ACT either taken for them in Waynesboro when he worked for OM and ULL. Thats a bigtime NCAA violation. I'm willing to bet Saunders gave them the names of who he set up.

The woman in Waynesboro named by the NCAA has shut up and lawyered up- I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the NCAA takes this as an admission of guilt

I'm guessing the NCAA has been looking at signees for Ole Miss and ULL that took their ACT in Waynesboro- and the jumps in scores

ULL- in response to the NCAA- specifically names Ole Miss and Saunders

C34 mentiones Conner having his state test and ACT being looked at by the NCAA- next day Freezus announces Conner may be out the rest of the season instead of 4 weeks as was stated when the injury happened.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm #EliteDawgsConspiracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ib5H5auk-c

I seen it dawg
10-12-2015, 08:18 PM
We don't know shit....

JDog13
10-12-2015, 08:28 PM
I'm fixing to bust.

Coach34
10-12-2015, 08:32 PM
and for people that dont know- the NCAA reach is 5 years. They are going to bust Ole Missus on what they can find that happened in the last 5 years

ckDOG
10-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Wasn't Tee a "project qualifier" also? I don't keep up with the crootin like some of you folks, but I thought that was response from OM when he was an MSU commit.

msstate7
10-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Wasn't Tee a "project qualifier" also? I don't keep up with the crootin like some of you folks, but I thought that was response from OM when he was an MSU commit.

He pulled off a huge course load to get eligible. He flipped the switch to become a great student. Nothing to see here...

BulldogBear
10-12-2015, 09:06 PM
He pulled off a huge course load to get eligible. He flipped the switch to become a great student. Nothing to see here...

You used:

Pulled Off, Huge, and Load

all in the same sentence about Tee. Bravo

notsofarawaydawg
10-12-2015, 09:07 PM
From the Clarion Liar online today ..................

Wayne County High School superintendent of education Ben Graves released a statement on Monday afternoon in response to a report published Sunday regarding the NCAA's accusations toward the Louisiana-Lafayette football program.

Former Ragin' Cajuns assistant football coach David Saunders is alleged to be at the center of a major recruiting scandal. Saunders is being accused of manipulating ACT scores and paying cash to one recruit. According to The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, the NCAA says Saunders directed six recruits on three separate occasions to a specific ACT testing center at Wayne County High School in February 2011 and arranged for former Wayne County ACT supervisor Ginny Crager to "complete and/or alter answers to improve test scoring." He is also accused of having paid $6,500 to a student-athlete who played for ULL, which amounts to roughly $5,000 for living and educational costs while he was in junior college and then a separate one-time payment of $1,500 for housing expenses.

Graves said Wayne County is only responsible for providing the location of the ACT testing, not those who administer the test.

"The Wayne County School District only provides a facility for ACT Testing," Graves said in a statement. "ACT is responsible for hiring, training, and paying and administrating all tests."

According to the NCAA's Notice of Allegations received by ULL, Saunders directed prospects to the testing center in Waynesboro for several years and had a pre-existing relationship with Crager. The NOA states the following from an interview transcript with Saunders: "Saunders' statements that (1) he has informed prospects who have had difficulty finding an exam site with space available in their hometowns that Wayne County is a site that typically has space available near the date of the exam; (2) Wayne County is the only site he has informed prospects about during the past five years; and (3) he has known Crager since approximately 2005, and communicates with her regarding ACT dates and space availability at Wayne County."

Saunders denied all of the allegations according to the NOA. He was terminated from his position at ULL in October 2014 and was hired in August as an assistant at Pearl River Community College.

Saunders has extensive ties to Mississippi. He spent three seasons as the head coach at Millsaps from 2003-05 and had three separate stints on staff at Ole Miss: recruiting coordinator (1998-2002), linebackers coach (2006) and football administrative assistant (2010).

The NOA also states that Crager was removed from her position by ACT in 2014 for "suspected impropriety in connection with the exam." Crager became the ACT supervisor at Wayne County in the 1990s and "has not missed an ACT at Wayne County during that time," according to the NOA.

There were 20 Mississippians on the Ragin' Cajuns roster in 2011. Seven of the 20 were listed as redshirt freshman. The full list includes: Justin Hamilton (DT, Natchez), Christian Ringo (DL, Forest Hill), Mykhael Quave (OL, Gautier), Brandon Bender (OL, Jones County), Chris Prater (DE, Starkville), Dominique Tovell (LB, Columbia), Christopher Tucker (DE, Coahoma CC), Blake Comminie (DE, Mississippi Delta), Bernard Smith (DE, Northeast), Brett Baer (K, Brandon), Brandon Johnson (LB, Mendenhall), Eric Buckley (S, Water Valley), Le'Marcus Gibson (LB, Mississippi Gulf Coast), Qyendarius Griffin (RB, South Panola), Lionel Stokes (S, Co-Lin), Larry Pettis (TE, Oxford), Harry Peoples (WR, Holmes), Jemarlous Moten (CB, Mississippi Delta), Chris Frigo (OL, St. Stanislaus), Riley Saunders (QB, Mississippi State).

Contact Courtney Cronin at (601) 961-7091 or ccronin@jackson.gannett.com. Follow @CourtneyRCronin on Twitter.

ScottH
10-12-2015, 09:33 PM
You used:

Pulled Off, Huge, and Load

all in the same sentence about Tee. Bravo

It's refreshing that I'm not the only one that saw that.

SDDawg
10-12-2015, 09:56 PM
C+C Music Factory... priceless.

BeardoMSU
10-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Interesting stuff in this one....

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/ul/2015/10/12/ul-questions-saunders-ole-miss-activities/73848474/

Schultzy
10-13-2015, 02:32 AM
Interesting stuff in this one....

http://www.theadvertiser.com/story/sports/college/ul/2015/10/12/ul-questions-saunders-ole-miss-activities/73848474/
Thx for linking, maybe that'll help bully13's attitude some, ha.

HailState39110
10-13-2015, 11:40 AM
Thx for linking, maybe that'll help bully13's attitude some, ha.

Does anyone have an idea of players at OM who took the ACT at Wayne County with Saunders involvement?
Obviously Jerrell Powe started this thing, but you wonder how many recruits participated in taking the ACT there

Jack Lambert
10-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Coach Saunders set it up to have prospects have their ACT either taken for them in Waynesboro when he worked for OM and ULL. Thats a bigtime NCAA violation. I'm willing to bet Saunders gave them the names of who he set up.

The woman in Waynesboro named by the NCAA has shut up and lawyered up- I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess the NCAA takes this as an admission of guilt

I'm guessing the NCAA has been looking at signees for Ole Miss and ULL that took their ACT in Waynesboro- and the jumps in scores

C34 mentiones Conner having his state test and ACT being looked at by the NCAA- next day Freezus announces Conner may be out the rest of the season instead of 4 weeks as was stated when the injury happened.

Losing conner is going to hurt way more than Tunsil. Chances are Tunsil was going be hurt a few games anyways. I would bet my left nut he doesn't play against LSU or MSU.

JDog13
10-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have an idea of players at OM who took the ACT at Wayne County with Saunders involvement?
Obviously Jerrell Powe started this thing, but you wonder how many recruits participated in taking the ACT there

When they questioned Powe about it he said, "tfhvd jdcvd pootgd scmut fipsded doodoo."

Spiderman
10-13-2015, 07:43 PM
Here's the deal... No way the NCAA let's Ole Miss's lawyers sit in on an interview unless they are neck deep in it. Also, they were allowed to at the 1ST!!! interview. The Saunders story had to start at Ole Miss... otherwise, how were they allowed into the interview?

Tripp McNeely
10-14-2015, 11:38 AM
When they questioned Powe about it he said, "tfhvd jdcvd pootgd scmut fipsded doodoo."

^^^ Well done...that one got me. Golf clap!