PDA

View Full Version : Damian Williams tweet

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Love the position I'm in, wouldn't rather be any other place than Mississippi state,humbling experience this season and I'm highly motivated

msstate7
10-12-2015, 05:58 PM
I hope he works hard and brings it this spring. I don't think he wins the position, but I want him to push staley, fitz, and tiano to be the best they can be.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2015, 05:58 PM
Love the position I'm in, wouldn't rather be any other place than Mississippi state,humbling experience this season and I'm highly motivated

Awesome. Hopefully he can win the job. He'll be a bad ass if he does.

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Nah... Williams wins because he is an upper classman by default...

Dawg61
10-12-2015, 09:05 PM

If Williams accuracy has improved he can win some games.

SDDawg
10-12-2015, 10:00 PM
Williams can spin it and he's tough, love the attitude as well. Without him, we don't become bowl eligible in 2013. Without that, Dak doesn't get off to that red hot start as a result of those bowl practices and that beat down of Rice. Damian was a big contributor (indirectly) to the 2014 success imo. Would love to see him make a big comeback this Spring.

drunkernhelldawg
10-12-2015, 10:13 PM
Williams can spin it and he's tough, love the attitude as well. Without him, we don't become bowl eligible in 2013. Without that, Dak doesn't get off to that red hot start as a result of those bowl practices and that beat down of Rice. Damian was a big contributor (indirectly) to the 2014 success imo. Would love to see him make a big comeback this Spring.

Totally agree. I wish we could play him at another position. I like how we play when he's on the field, but qb is crowded up right now.

FISHDAWG
10-13-2015, 08:03 AM
Totally agree. I wish we could play him at another position. I like how we play when he's on the field, but qb is crowded up right now.

well ... we could use an upperclassman running back

Jack Lambert
10-13-2015, 08:06 AM
I think one of the three will leave.

thf24
10-13-2015, 08:09 AM

He'd make a great fullback if we still used one. Prototypical size, and we know he can tote the rock downhill.

Dawgface
10-13-2015, 08:36 AM
I think one of the three will leave.

Seems probable.