PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo- it's 6:42 pm in Indianapolis- we got that Tunsil news yet?

Coach34
10-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Da Bears have been telling the world they know its 6 games cause InsideTheIPF said so....

Did Big Softie don those pads today?

Damn Elitedawg Conspiracies....

PassInterference
10-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Ole Miss FB via Twitter issued a clarification that they have no info and "hope" to hear something next week.

No shit. For 5 weeks now they've been hoping to hear something next week.

Ole Miss PR never quits. I'll give them that.

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2015, 05:59 PM
I hope Mila Kunis Tiffani Amber Thiessen knock on my door wanting a threesome, too.

Coach34
10-12-2015, 06:05 PM
I hope Mila Kunis Tiffani Amber Thiessen knock on my door wanting a threesome, too.

Sofia Vergara and Kate Upton here

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2015, 06:05 PM
WE DEMAND AN ANSWER BECAUSE WE ARE OLE MISS FANS!!!****

Coach34
10-12-2015, 06:08 PM
How did Big Softie look at practice today?

Really Clark?
10-12-2015, 06:10 PM
UNM insiders are saying that the atheletic department has been told that this is the final week of his suspension but are holding the information for next week. This is for the greatest impact right before the final stretch to give them a big emotional edge for the final 5 games. Freeze is looking like a genius having them hold the info. In fact it probably puts him the elite conversation of the most impactful coaches in the modern era. It should definitely give them the edge to win out and make to the CFP. That's according to their sources who have never been wrong before...except the 17 times they have been wrong with this situation. Allegedly.***. Only kind of kidding.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
10-12-2015, 06:11 PM

Free Tunsil!!!! He doesn't give two shits about them!!! Shit getting pretty damn deep around the Plantation!!! I'm loving every minute of it!!!

justwin
10-12-2015, 06:21 PM

b/c I'm uninformed, what are the practice/workout restrictions on him (or any player being investigated)? Can he do anything with the team?

Mjoelner34
10-12-2015, 06:48 PM

Something about that sentence being in the same thread with Mila Kunis, Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Sofia Vergara and Kate Upton just doesn't seem right.

Taog Redloh
10-12-2015, 07:02 PM
I'm just curious when that Victory Red/maftptac dude will finally see how wrong he's been, and I mean dating back to 2006 and shit. Guy essentially guaranteed that OM knew the verdict and we'd hear today. Alonzo Lawrence will be a Rebel and all. It also seems Nafoom is down for the moment. Poor OP4.

HSVDawg
10-12-2015, 07:20 PM
b/c I'm uninformed, what are the practice/workout restrictions on him (or any player being investigated)? Can he do anything with the team?

He can certainly practice and even play if thats what the coaches wanted. He isn't "officially" suspended. That being said, he's probably the last guy that actually needs practice reps other than to just stay in shape. If I had to guess, he probably is getting 2nd or 3rd team reps so the guys that are actually playing can get most of the action.