PDA

View Full Version : Todd4State

BeastMan
10-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Don't take this as me calling you out b/c I don't have any problem with you personally but you're post had so many inaccuracies in the Saunders thread I needed to adress each one separately.

1. Bobo did not have L and R on his gloves. I don't care who said it or who told you, it's false. A buddy who played with myself and Bobo called me this morning laughing about that. Although I was on defense and know he didn't have that, this guy was in the huddle with him and brought plays in. Bobo knew the plays. Period.

2. Bobo was illiterate. 100% false. Bobo was in resource classes but was not illiterate. That's a strong thing to throw around. His resource teacher is an MSU person and would greatly disagree with you. He was done terribly in K-8 and got to HS way behind. Had he had gotten any help before he got to MC he would have graduated. That's not me saying something, that's first hand from his teacher.

3. Who do you claim was his teacher who was the OM fan? There were 3 main teachers who had him: C, M, and B. C is an MSU person and did not do ACTs. M and B administered ACTs and neither were OM fans. One was a cheerleader at Delta State and the other a huge Arkansas fan and booster. I was told none of those teachers would do anything in some scheme for OM.

4. I fully realize you were a special Ed teacher for what 1,2 years? It was actually when I was in school. Again I'm not calling you out personally, I'm just wondering where you are getting some of this because I know it to be inaccurate.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Sounds to me you just called him out. When BoBo sign with Ole Miss did he use X?

PassInterference
10-12-2015, 10:35 AM
I read some of Todd's statements to be satirical. Y'all chill and enjoy watching Ole Miss squirm.

defiantdog
10-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Don't take this as me calling you out b/c I don't have anything problem with you personally but you're post had so many inaccuracies in the Saunders thread I needed to adress each one separately.

1. Bobo did not have L and R on his gloves. I don't care who said it or who told you, it's false. A buddy who played with myself and Bobo called me this morning laughing about that. Although I was on defense and know he didn't have that, this guy was in the huddle with him and brought plays in. Bobo knew the plays. Period.

2. Bobo was illiterate. 100% false. Bobo was in resource classes but was not illiterate. That's a strong thing to throw around. His resource teacher is an MSU person and would greatly disagree with you. He was done terribly in K-8 and got to HS way behind. Had he had gotten any help before he got to MC he would have graduated. That's not me saying something, that's first hand from his teacher.

3. Who do you claim was his teacher who was the OM fan? There were 3 main teachers who had him: C, M, and B. C is an MSU person and did not do ACTs. M and B administered ACTs and neither were OM fans. One was a cheerleader at Delta State and the other a huge Arkansas fan and booster. I was told none of those teachers would do anything in some scheme for OM.

4. I fully realize you were a special Ed teacher for what 1,2 years? It was actually when I was in school. Again I'm not calling you out personally, I'm just wondering where you are getting some of this because I know it to be inaccurate.

Wait..... you're not talking about BoBo Brown are you?

Taog Redloh
10-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Sounds to me you just called him out. When BoBo sign with Ole Miss did he use X?
He needs to be called out. He posts vindictive stuff like that all the time, like a woman. And for some reason, some folks on this site take him for an expert. His crap on baseball ain't never been right, from predictions to derogatory shit he says about players.

I mean, kudos to him I guess, for fooling so many, and establishing his internet niche.

Todd4State
10-12-2015, 04:39 PM
First of all, I want to say that this probably should have been handled via personal messages.

Secondly, I want to say that you are a good friend to Bobo and I can tell that you really care for him and that is commendable.

Now, that said:

1. About Bobo and his gloves- that was the rumor around town. I know you were on the team. That's why I find it really odd that Fader who also claims to have been on the team confirmed the L and R written on the gloves. Also Coach stated that he had heard the rumor as well. Apparently you have some picture of Bobo's hands that are going to back up what you said. If you said he didn't have it on his gloves- I believe you.

2. Ask those teachers what their definition of literacy is. There is more to it than just simple reading and writing. You have to have the ability to APPLY what you are reading and comprehend it. If you can not apply what you are reading or writing, you are by definition illiterate. Yes, Bobo was in resource classes. What I don't think you understand about those particular classes is that to be placed in those classes you are tested- and those classes are for students that have an IQ between 50-70. And not only that you have to have deficits in at least TWO other areas including- oral motor skills, memory, self-care skills, social skills, problem solving skills or a lack of social inhibitors. In other words- they don't just throw you in there because your kindergarten through eighth grade teachers didn't like you. And that's actually something that is even more "strong to throw around" than me- with a degree in special education- saying that a student in that IQ range is illiterate. Just saying since we're going to be the paragon of virtue about not calling teachers out. Pretty funny that you call me out about calling one teacher out- and then you basically call out at least nine yourself. NO teacher wants to see their students fail. There is no benefit for the teacher and failing students only makes the teacher look bad.

As far as his teacher disagreeing with me- I would equate that to a parent who thinks their kid who is a .250 hitter being better than the starting SS who is hitting .400. We pull for our students as teachers and we want to see them succeed to the point where we are blinded by bias and what we want to see. Reality is a totally different story.

3. I have personally seen one of those two teachers wearing an Ole Miss t-shirt. And after Bobo took the ACT she had an awful lot of knowledge about Bobo's plan to go to Hargrave and then "go play with Eli". PM me like you should have done in the first place and I'll tell you. She was very excited about Bobo going to Ole Miss in the teacher's lounge in front of at least ten of us. NONE of the other teachers believed that Bobo got a 21 legitimately and we all suspected that something was afoot- even though none of us said it to her face because we didn't want to cause a problem. Now, based on what I saw I said and quote "I am pretty sure" that she took the ACT for him- in other words I do not know 100% for a fact that she took and or gave Bobo answers on the ACT because I was not there. And maybe she didn't- but I would be very surprised if there wasn't something afoot. Once all of the smoke clears with Saunders- it may turn out that Bobo's test scores were changed. We'll probably never really know since it was over ten years ago and the guy never played a down for Ole Miss.

Now, I'm sure you probably have a picture of Bobo taking the ACT to dispel this as well. Can't wait to see it.

4. You're not calling me out personally even though you just did. Everything that I have said was based on my time as a teacher and what I saw or heard as I indicated above- much of it in the teacher's lounge. It's also based on my professional knowledge of the special education system, IQ and expected co-relations on the ACT test- which Bobo would have been an EXTREME outlier based on his IQ since his score indicated he was essentially TWICE as intelligent as what he tested out to be in resource to start with.

Now, it seems to me that you are much like Bobo's teacher- you see what you want to see regarding him and not what the reality is. And some of that is a credit to MC's school district because the do a very good job of including students with intellectual disabilities into the regular student population which decreases stigma. I can appreciate you standing up for your friend, but I don't appreciate you calling me out on this forum when we have PM as a feature which I would gladly respond to you regarding this subject.

And BTW I saw teacher C at one of our football games- I think Northwestern State.

Todd4State
10-12-2015, 04:40 PM
He needs to be called out. He posts vindictive stuff like that all the time, like a woman. And for some reason, some folks on this site take him for an expert. His crap on baseball ain't never been right, from predictions to derogatory shit he says about players.

I mean, kudos to him I guess, for fooling so many, and establishing his internet niche.

They probably take me as an expert because I don't claim that Luke Reynolds will be our third baseman this upcoming season and defend the hell out of it. Like one of your many internet usernames claimed.

Kudos to you for being the worst poster on the Internet and being my bitch.

blacklistedbully
10-12-2015, 04:45 PM
^ Goat Holder?

WinningIsRelentless
10-12-2015, 04:46 PM
First of all, I want to say that this probably should have been handled via personal messages.

Secondly, I want to say that you are a good friend to Bobo and I can tell that you really care for him and that is commendable.

Now, that said:

1. About Bobo and his gloves- that was the rumor around town. I know you were on the team. That's why I find it really odd that Fader who also claims to have been on the team confirmed the L and R written on the gloves. Also Coach stated that he had heard the rumor as well. Apparently you have some picture of Bobo's hands that are going to back up what you said. If you said he didn't have it on his gloves- I believe you.

2. Ask those teachers what their definition of literacy is. There is more to it than just simple reading and writing. You have to have the ability to APPLY what you are reading and comprehend it. If you can not apply what you are reading or writing, you are by definition illiterate. Yes, Bobo was in resource classes. What I don't think you understand about those particular classes is that to be placed in those classes you are tested- and those classes are for students that have an IQ between 50-70. And not only that you have to have deficits in at least TWO other areas including- oral motor skills, memory, self-care skills, social skills, problem solving skills or a lack of social inhibitors. In other words- they don't just throw you in there because your kindergarten through eighth grade teachers didn't like you. And that's actually something that is even more "strong to throw around" than me- with a degree in special education- saying that a student in that IQ range is illiterate. Just saying since we're going to be the paragon of virtue about not calling teachers out. Pretty funny that you call me out about calling one teacher out- and then you basically call out at least nine yourself. NO teacher wants to see their students fail. There is no benefit for the teacher and failing students only makes the teacher look bad.

As far as his teacher disagreeing with me- I would equate that to a parent who thinks their kid who is a .250 hitter being better than the starting SS who is hitting .400. We pull for our students as teachers and we want to see them succeed to the point where we are blinded by bias and what we want to see. Reality is a totally different story.

3. I have personally seen one of those two teachers wearing an Ole Miss t-shirt. And after Bobo took the ACT she had an awful lot of knowledge about Bobo's plan to go to Hargrave and then "go play with Eli". PM me like you should have done in the first place and I'll tell you. She was very excited about Bobo going to Ole Miss in the teacher's lounge in front of at least ten of us. NONE of the other teachers believed that Bobo got a 21 legitimately and we all suspected that something was afoot- even though none of us said it to her face because we didn't want to cause a problem. Now, based on what I saw I said and quote "I am pretty sure" that she took the ACT for him- in other words I do not know 100% for a fact that she took and or gave Bobo answers on the ACT because I was not there. And maybe she didn't- but I would be very surprised if there wasn't something afoot. Once all of the smoke clears with Saunders- it may turn out that Bobo's test scores were changed. We'll probably never really know since it was over ten years ago and the guy never played a down for Ole Miss.

Now, I'm sure you probably have a picture of Bobo taking the ACT to dispel this as well. Can't wait to see it.

4. You're not calling me out personally even though you just did. Everything that I have said was based on my time as a teacher and what I saw or heard as I indicated above- much of it in the teacher's lounge. It's also based on my professional knowledge of the special education system, IQ and expected co-relations on the ACT test- which Bobo would have been an EXTREME outlier based on his IQ since his score indicated he was essentially TWICE as intelligent as what he tested out to be in resource to start with.

Now, it seems to me that you are much like Bobo's teacher- you see what you want to see regarding him and not what the reality is. And some of that is a credit to MC's school district because the do a very good job of including students with intellectual disabilities into the regular student population which decreases stigma. I can appreciate you standing up for your friend, but I don't appreciate you calling me out on this forum when we have PM as a feature which I would gladly respond to you regarding this subject.

And BTW I saw teacher C at one of our football games- I think Northwestern State.

Bobo is a bad mofo. I have personally seen him throw his forearms up to stop a 2x4 being swung at him and then laugh. Those hicks from pearl hualed ass after that.

Todd4State
10-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Bobo is a bad mofo. I have personally seen him throw his forearms up to stop a 2x4 being swung at him and then laugh. Those hicks from pearl hualed ass after that.

He was a bad mofo.

defiantdog
10-12-2015, 05:05 PM
He was a bad mofo.

Seriously, what BoBo are y'all talking about?

BeastMan
10-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Bobo isn't my friend. I have utmost respect for him but we don't talk. Haven't seen him in 10 years. I just knew that to be factually incorrect and I was backed up by 2 WRs, a LB, and the damn QB that ran that huddle via text today. in regards to the teachers, they have kids/family that are friends of mine. I'm going to take their word over teacher break room water cooler talk (essentially gossip). The reason I spoke publicly and not via DM is because your post wasn't private and you've kind of been the "Madison insider" on boards for a long time. A lot of folks will take your opinion on Madison as the gospel and I had to address a few things.

Again, it wasn't personal and I'm being respectful in everything I've written. We've met once and I think you'd agree I was friendly to you. I would be again if I ever saw you again. I'm not mad or anything.

ETA- Bobo didn't go to Hargrave. Also, there were plenty of guys in those resource classes that went on to get college degrees. Implying that all those kids are dumb isn't fair. Some just had ADHD.

ETA2- Me pointing to an educational system passing kids along early is a far cry from you calling folks out for cheating for OM. Equating the 2 isn't close.

ETA3- So a teacher wearing an OM shirt and being excited for Bobo means she cheated the ACT for him? That's a big jump.

DanDority
10-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Bobo isn't my friend. I have utmost respect for him but we don't talk. Haven't seen him in 10 years. I just knew that to be factually incorrect and I was backed up by 2 WRs, a LB, and the damn QB that ran that huddle via text today. in regards to the teachers, they have kids/family that are friends of mine. I'm going to take their word over teacher break room water cooler talk (essentially gossip). The reason I spoke publicly and not via DM is because your post wasn't private and you've kind of been the "Madison insider" on boards for a long time. A lot of folks will take your opinion on Madison as the gospel and I had to address a few things.

Again, it wasn't personal and I'm being respectful in everything I've written. We've met once and I think you'd agree I was friendly to you. I would be again if I ever saw you again. I'm not mad or anything.

ETA- Bobo didn't go to Hargrave. Also, there were plenty of guys in those resource classes that went on to get college degrees. Implying that all those kids are dumb isn't fair. Some just had ADHD.

ETA2- Me pointing to an educational system passing kids along early is a far cry from you calling folks out for cheating for OM. Equating the 2 isn't close.

ETA3- So a teacher wearing an OM shirt and being excited for Bobo means she cheated the ACT for him? That's a big jump.

I have no clue who y'all are talking about, but you do know that you are basing your factual information on hearsay, right?

Todd4State
10-12-2015, 06:08 PM

Did you call up the entire team last night to confirm what was on Bobo's gloves? Shit I already told you I believe you. It's not like I'm the only one that heard that rumor. Where's your thread where you aren't calling out Coach34 or Fader?

In case you haven't noticed everything on every message board is essentially gossip. You have no more proof about anything than I do other than your word. Choose to believe what you want to believe for whatever reason. I had no clue I was the "Madison insider". I don't even live there anymore.

And no you have not been respectful. You call me out- just because you said you weren't didn't mean you didn't. Then you call me out about calling teachers out- and then you have the gall to call out NINE other teachers in the same post. Do you think you're better than me? Do you think that because you were nice to me that it gives you the right to call me out and not have me stand up for myself?

And then on top of it all you're going to tell me that you know more about the special education system than me? That would be like me showing up at your restaurant and telling you how to cook and thinking I know more about it than you do.

Also, I did not call anyone "dumb". It's a disability. They can not help it. And saying that I implied those kids dumb is a worse slap in the face to me than any of the other BS that you've decided to pull today while you're trying to defend the entire city of Madison. IQ scores are OBJECTIVE data. Saying someone is dumb is subjective- and not only that it's one of those buzz words that shouldn't be used unless it's an extreme situation. And by the way- Bobo was in the class group one below the ADHD kids.

Oh- now you are calling the "education system" out. Not his teachers. And it isn't even crawfish season yet. You basically implied that the school system ruined Bobo's life. But Heaven forbid I call out a teacher for suspicious activity. We gotta start a thread calling Todd4State out. So- yeah you are right. Saying someone helped Ole Miss doesn't equate to saying the school system failed them. Because what YOU said is actually worse and accuses more people than I did. Great job there. Next time you sin- I'll make sure that I point and out and point out that I was nice to you as well because that will make it OK.

As far as the Ole Miss t-shirt- you asked why I thought she was an Ole Miss fan. I told you. You asked why I was suspicious. I told you. You didn't think I had anything to base my thoughts on. You were wrong. I bet those people in Memphis thought that it was a stretch that the guidance counselor who was an Ole Miss fan would help out that running back as well? Or was that a "big jump" as well?

Todd4State
10-12-2015, 06:09 PM
I have no clue who y'all are talking about, but you do know that you are basing your factual information on hearsay, right?

Obviously not.

defiantdog
10-12-2015, 06:13 PM

I think ya'll are talking about the BoBo I know. And BoBo did not care about school. I'm not sure if it was illiteracy, result of poor education, not carrying or all of the above. But I know school wasn't his main priority. He was a hell of a football player, and a nice guy (kind of strange though). If BoBo had any interest in OM, it was because of Spencer and Espy. I seriously doubt a teacher would have that kind of influence on BoBo. The L and R thing on his gloves was false, but the dude always put them in his mouth. Again, he was strange but cool. Damn..... ya'll are making me miss high school now. Does MC still hate Clinton like we did in the late 90s?

BeastMan
10-12-2015, 06:14 PM
You've said your peace. I'm locking it up. I don't see how I'm being disrespectful but whatever. I'm not telling you anything about special education or anything. If you would like to DM me cussing me out, feel free. And again, I'm not mad or offended or anything like that.