PDA

View Full Version : Bracky Brett watch

JohnGalt
07-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Thanks for starting this board. SPS is like walking through a group of teenagers at the mall. Who can be the most snarky and who can be the baddest bombthrower? A race to the bottom...Not much insight there anymore.

Noticed that OM got an end out of Texas that was also offered by the Longhorns. Sure, it happens occasionally, but with everything else that has gone on in Oxford in the last 18 months, OM has clearly made a purposeful decision to go to the mattresses on recruiting. They would commonly pay players from Memphis or in state, but now the gloves are off.

And why not? Mississippi schools have been "Cam Newton-ed" on recruits for years. If the NCAA is going to let Tee Martin wire transfers, the Bowden tapes, and Memphis/Auburn type situations go without a fuss, what's the point in MSU fighting with one hand behind our back?

What happened to Will Redmond is obscene. If I were his parents, I'm not sure how I would react. A third of his college eligibility?? I don't know Bracky, but the outcome of Redmond matter says that BB is not very good at his job--protecting ALL of MSU's interests.

Now, I'm not advocating going a full monty on this, but if the NCAA has chosen to forego its responsibilities as field level-er, why is Bracky doing the job for them?

Political Hack
07-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Happy to extend you a warm welcome.

Coach34
07-24-2013, 10:43 PM
strong opener- even got a Godfather reference in

CadaverDawg
07-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Nice, information packed 1st post. Welcome, John

Will James
07-24-2013, 10:54 PM
Who is John Galt.

BruceWayne
07-24-2013, 11:08 PM
You're a baller. You're also spot on about sixpackspeak. It's like a high school cafeteria over there. PS Bracky don't believe in heppin.

FlabLoser
07-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Way to bring the swag with the first post.

War Machine Dawg
07-25-2013, 09:16 AM
Damn strong first post. One of the best first posts EVAH. Welcome Aboard, sir.

P.S. We all know we're our own worst enemy in recruiting as long as Bracky is employed. He's an LT holdover that's out of his depth with what the job requires now.

FISHDAWG
07-25-2013, 09:17 AM
welcome aboard John ... would an introductory first post been this well recvd on "another" board ... loved the teenagers @ the mall analogy

Drugdog
07-25-2013, 11:34 AM
+1. Any Anti BB post is a good post. Send to SS.

Drewbowski
07-25-2013, 04:31 PM
Welcome and wonderful analogy describing exactly what SPS has devolved into.