PDA

View Full Version : Big game weekend

msstate7
10-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Auburn vs Kentucky (not really big, but I'm certainly interested)
Ucla vs Stanford
OM vs Memphis
Michigan st vs Michigan
Bama vs aTm
Florida vs lsu
Usc vs notre dame

There are a bunch of those games that I'm really interested in, but I'll miss. My wife and I will be in New Orleans for our 2nd anniversary. I will get to see the saints Thursday night, hopefully our game vs la tech, and maybe get to sneak on ED a little. Anyway, where's the absolute best place to eat in New Orleans?

I seen it dawg
10-11-2015, 06:46 PM
For anniversary go to clancys if you can get in. Kingfish good new one.

klong-dog
10-11-2015, 07:41 PM
Ucla vs Stanford
OM vs Memphis
Michigan st vs Michigan
Bama vs aTm
Florida vs lsu
Usc vs notre dame

There are a bunch of those games that I'm really interested in, but I'll miss. My wife and I will be in New Orleans for our 2nd anniversary. I will get to see the saints Thursday night, hopefully our game vs la tech, and maybe get to sneak on ED a little. Anyway, where's the absolute best place to eat in New Orleans?
I was just catching hell 30 mins ago from my wife, because I was reading off all the great games for the upcoming weekend to her, while having to go watch my shitty Saints get hammered by our rival on Thurs. "You can stay at home & I'll find someone that wants to go with me" I later told her I was joking and want to be there and are looking forward to it. I am Thurs and Friday at least, Sat I want to get up early and get on back but we're staying around alil longer, for breakfast and lunch then heading back.

confucius say
10-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Second anniversary is next weekend too (got married on our bye week two years ago).

msstate7
10-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Second anniversary is next weekend too (got married on our bye week two years ago).

I did too. I'll never admit to my wife, but I pushed for that weekend. OM beat lsu on my wedding night and I had my OM family mad at me for my timing haha

confucius say
10-11-2015, 08:10 PM
I did too. I'll never admit to my wife, but I pushed for that weekend. OM beat lsu on my wedding night and I had my OM family mad at me for my timing haha

Oh I'll admit it to my wife. Planned it that weekend bc we had a bye. And she went to ole miss.

Todd4State
10-11-2015, 08:27 PM
Ucla vs Stanford
OM vs Memphis
Michigan st vs Michigan
Bama vs aTm
Florida vs lsu
Usc vs notre dame

What do you want to eat and how much do you want to spend? I think NOLA is best as far as seafood or Italian.

msstate7
10-11-2015, 08:30 PM
What do you want to eat and how much do you want to spend? I think NOLA is best as far as seafood or Italian.

Really not looking to eat anything in particular. We don't drink. I would say no more than $100 per person

It_Could_Happen
10-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Mr B's Bistro.

Todd4State
10-11-2015, 09:02 PM
Really not looking to eat anything in particular. We don't drink. I would say no more than $100 per person

The wine is where the restaurants nail people here. If you don't drink you should be good to go just about anywhere.

You could do the Commander's Palace for that. There is a restaurant I like called Brigtsen's Restaurant that is really good that's a seafood restaurant. Call for reservations for both.

sandwolf
10-11-2015, 11:31 PM
I did too. I'll never admit to my wife, but I pushed for that weekend.

I actually held off on proposing until the end of July just to guarantee that our wedding and future anniversaries wouldn't be during football or deer season. Worked beautifully and I got the spring wedding that I was hoping for.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-12-2015, 06:18 AM
I actually held off on proposing until the end of July just to guarantee that our wedding and future anniversaries wouldn't be during football or deer season. Worked beautifully and I got the spring wedding that I was hoping for.

Is this how you did it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKIcafgu-4