PDA

View Full Version : My box seat experience

gravedigger
10-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Been to games at scott field since 1976. First time in a luxury box. Man, how the other half lives.

First it was an endzone box seat. I thought that might detract from the experience. It didnt. I have 50 yard line seats on the east side but this view was awesome for this game. The punt return came right At me and the ability to see plays develop was golden.

They have a buffet that was delicious.

In 3 trips to the bathroom i saw 3 people. At halftime.

Sheltered from the sun, tv's everywhere, cool old pics from the old days. All the inconveniences of going to a game removed.

First half was electric. The second half was....endurable due to my surroundings.

I HIGHLY reccommend it if you are given a chance

CadaverDawg
10-11-2015, 06:05 PM
Been to games at scott field since 1976. First time in a luxury box. Man, how the other half lives.

First it was an endzone box seat. I thought that might detract from the experience. It didnt. I have 50 yard line seats on the east side but this view was awesome for this game. The punt return came right At me and the ability to see plays develop was golden.

They have a buffet that was delicious.

In 3 trips to the bathroom i saw 3 people. At halftime.

Sheltered from the sun, tv's everywhere, cool old pics from the old days. All the inconveniences of going to a game removed.

First half was electric. The second half was....endurable due to my surroundings.

I HIGHLY reccommend it if you are given a chance

Awesome stuff. Glad you had a great time. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget the few times I've been fortunate enough to be in one. I feel like every fan deserves a chance to watch a game in a box...at least one game. Although it spoils you! Now that I'm having to sit back in the cheap upper deck seats, I almost wish I didn't know how the other half lives!

BrunswickDawg
10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
I was fortunate enough to sit in one of those boxes for the AU game last year thanks to some terrific friends. It can not be beat. Glad you enjoyed it.