PDA

View Full Version : La Tech +15.5

msstate7
10-11-2015, 05:21 PM
Thoughts?

Jacksondevildog
10-11-2015, 05:28 PM
About right. Expected around -17.5. I think we will something like 31-10 or so. It could be really close if we don't execute in the passing game early because we can't run it.

defiantdog
10-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Thoughts?

I think we're going to give the underclassmen a lot more experience again.

HSVDawg
10-11-2015, 05:42 PM
I think La Tech covers. 10-14 point win for the good guys.

PMDawg
10-11-2015, 05:49 PM
I don't bet, but if I did I would take LaTech. It's gonna be a game. Every game left is gonna be hard to win with our running game.

Jack Lambert
10-11-2015, 05:56 PM
I don't bet, but if I did I would take LaTech. It's gonna be a game. Every game left is gonna be hard to win with our running game.

Since you only have 10 Vcash I would not take LaTech.

defiantdog
10-11-2015, 05:58 PM

Some of ya'll crack me up. One year its..... we have a great running game but no down field threat. Now its..... we can hit the home run ball but we can't run it. You know, what if the running game comes to life? Then what pessimism will we create?

msstate7
10-11-2015, 06:18 PM
Some of ya'll crack me up. One year its..... we have a great running game but no down field threat. Now its..... we can hit the home run ball but we can't run it. You know, what if the running game comes to life? Then what pessimism will we create?

Old faithful... Bend, but don't break

TrapGame
10-11-2015, 06:19 PM
La Tech game will be like Troy. We'll get a big lead and pull the starters in the middle of the 3rd and make La Tech look far better than they really are.

msstate7
10-11-2015, 06:22 PM
La Tech game will be like Troy. We'll get a big lead and pull the starters in the middle of the 3rd and make La Tech look far better than they really are.

This is exactly what I want. I want to get our younger players more and more snaps.

Saltydog
10-11-2015, 06:30 PM
nt

Taog Redloh
10-11-2015, 07:37 PM
Scared to death of this game. We will sweat profusely. I say a 10 pt win max.

mic
10-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Won't be close ... Cover easy

Johnson85
10-12-2015, 08:56 AM
Thoughts?

La Tech looks like a team that scares decent teams but doesn't beat them.

Lost on the road by 3 to a WKU team that looks ok. WKU beat Vandy, La Tech, Miami (OH), Rice, and MTSU. Only loss was a close one to Indiana, who judging by how much they've been able to hang in other games is at least decent.

Lost on the road in overtime to a KSU team that looks decent. KSU doesn't have any good wins but lost by two at Ok St. and lost by a touchdown versus TCU at home.

Beat Florida Intl and UL handily at home and then won by 3 at UTSA.

I don't really have a good feel for this one either way. Our offense is a better version of 2012. Against people we out talent, we can just about move the ball at will. Even against USM, our main problem was the D or special teams not getting us the ball. I'm just not sure how much we out talent La Tech. Obviously some, but they may be able to hang.

jumbo
10-12-2015, 09:02 AM
Will be tougher than NW St or Troy, but we'll still win and be around the cover line. The will probably kick a FG as time expires to cover

Jack Lambert
10-12-2015, 09:04 AM
Saturday the upper decks will be filled with Boy Scouts. I believe this is the game.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-12-2015, 09:14 AM
That seems high. LA Tech is a pretty solid team. I wonder if it is that high because of Diaz being at LA Tech last year.

BB30
10-12-2015, 09:53 AM
If our defense plays like they did in the first half this past week we will roll.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2015, 09:55 AM
That seems high. LA Tech is a pretty solid team. I wonder if it is that high because of Diaz being at LA Tech last year.

Reading their boards they have some guys that are going to be out.

LC Dawg
10-12-2015, 10:50 AM
I think the only thing that will keep this game close is the 11:00 kickoff. It's harder sometimes for the players to get fired up for these early games when its an OOC opponent and the fans usually aren't really into it either. I say if the starters come out playing with no enthusiasm Mullen should immediately send them to the empty upper deck sections to run bleachers and let the young guys finish the game. If Mullen isn't focused he should go run with them.

Jack Lambert
10-12-2015, 11:02 AM
If our defense plays like they did in the first half this past week we will roll.

Our first team defense was strong and your right. I wish Mullen would light the same fire under the Offensive Line.

BossDawg
10-12-2015, 11:32 AM
So what are the chances Diaz has a pretty good idea of what they are gonna do? Wonder how much they have changed since last year, especially on offense. This game worries me and I need something to hang on to.

msstate7
10-12-2015, 11:35 AM
So what are the chances Diaz has a pretty good idea of what they are gonna do? Wonder how much they have changed since last year, especially on offense. This game worries me and I need something to hang on to.

And then they know what Diaz wants to do. We. Are. Screwed!!!!**

We're gonna win... Maybe not by what our fans want, but the game will never be in serious jeopardy IMO

PMDawg
10-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Since you only have 10 Vcash I would not take LaTech.

We'll see. I've been right on the money every game so far this year.