PDA

View Full Version : Sark at USC

Dawgfan77
10-11-2015, 04:23 PM
It appears that Sark is on the way out at USC. Apparently he was not in good shape this morning. Any bets that he was hung over?? USC played on Thursday

Ifyouonlyknew
10-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Sark has an alcohol problem & its past time for him to get help. I hope this helps turn his life around. Some things are bigger than football.

defiantdog
10-11-2015, 04:36 PM
He was probably sick...................

But crazy man Pat Haden was there, so you never know

Liverpooldawg
10-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Word on the SC boards is he showed up at practice in no condition to coach today. He was asked to "take a leave of absence." I would assume that means rehab.

Leroy Jenkins
10-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Meerlenz to USC

msstate7
10-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Meerlenz to USC

More like Chip Kelly to usc, but apparently the saints are sark fans**

ShotgunDawg
10-11-2015, 05:37 PM
The first thing SC needs to do is fire Pat Haden and hire Greg Byrne. Haden's last two football coaching hires have major personality disorders and immaturity & his last basketball hire Enfield, is terrible.

The most overrated things in business are Rhodes Scholars and Ivy Leaguers. Just because your smart doesn't mean you have a lick of hiring sense or decision making capacity.

defiantdog
10-11-2015, 05:38 PM
The first thing SC needs to do is fire Pat Haden and hire Greg Byrne. Haden's last two football coaching hires have major personality disorders and immaturity & his last basketball hire Enfield, is terrible.

The most overrated things in business are Rhodes Scholars and Ivy Leaguers. Just because your smart doesn't mean you have a lick of hiring sense or decision making capacity.

This is satire right?

I seen it dawg
10-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Love for Mullen and Hevesy to take that promotion to USC

ShotgunDawg
10-11-2015, 05:51 PM
This is satire right?

No, would love to hear your viewpoint though.

I know many of these people and see them as normal people that also make awful decisions. Making good grades doesn't mean you can hire well and manage people.

That being said, making good grades does offer you the chance to enter into a network that can offer you great jobs.