PDA

View Full Version : Boobie getting the start today for the Bills against the Titans. Hope the big guy

Saltydog
10-11-2015, 11:58 AM
shows out. Bills top two running backs out so Boobie gets his chance.

Rayburn8
10-11-2015, 12:31 PM
I hope he shows out as well, but that the bills lose.

DancingRabbit
10-11-2015, 12:46 PM
Great article about Boobie in the Buffalo News

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/08/bills-dixon-enthusiastically-takes-on-starting-spot/

CadaverDawg
10-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Great article about Boobie in the Buffalo News

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/08/bills-dixon-enthusiastically-takes-on-starting-spot/

Thanks for linking. Good stuff.

Quaoarsking
10-11-2015, 12:59 PM
Not even a carry yet? Was putting him in my fantasy lineup really stupid?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
10-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Not even a carry yet? Was putting him in my fantasy lineup really stupid?

I would have but he was picked up (by a UNM fan no less). Bills must have wanted somebody quicker than Boobie since they've signed & played Boom Herron & some Wood guy. He could still get you a TD if they get inside the 5 but the Bills don't look like they can get past the 50. Hopefully the Titans D has a little to do with that, & the Bills aren't just this bad.

I hope he shows out as well, but that the bills lose.

Last time I said that about a State player Vick Ballard took a screen to the house to beat us in OT & I got to watch the replay on Sportscenter the rest of the year. Still pulling for Boobie though. Looks like Fletcher Cox is showing out today as well.

Rayburn8
10-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Last time I said that about a State player Vick Ballard took a screen to the house to beat us in OT & I got to watch the replay on Sportscenter the rest of the year. Still pulling for Boobie though. Looks like Fletcher Cox is showing out today as well.

I remember that, was a really bitter-sweet moment for me. Happy for Vick but really pissed about the loss. Was more bitter than sweet because frick the Colt.

Dallas_Dawg
10-11-2015, 05:35 PM
Boobie has a lingering calf injury from training camp. He got a few touches but is lacking the explosiveness .
Hope it can clear up later in the season